[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nord/south

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 12753543.jpg (39KB, 299x475px) Image search: [Google]
12753543.jpg
39KB, 299x475px
Why the nordics are more tolerant toward non-europeans than the southerners?
>>
>>133965459
money incentive. when the tide turns against them they'll be the first to change sides and proclaim 'oh how on earth could this ever have happened?
>>
Most people dont care if you speak the language well and pay taxes.

Also
>implying
>>
>>133965459
>Phil Schwarzmann
>Schwarzmann
Who is this fucking jew loitering our name like this?
We don't like foreigners here on the eastern side of the Baltic Sea...
>>
>>133967764
>everything that (((finns))) don't tell you
Shut it down?
>>
>>133967764

"man" is Jewish, "mann" is not
>>
>>133965459
less exposure.

Think of that one uncle at the annual family cook-out who complains about the Chinese. You probably try to avoid him and not talk politics.

Go to China, he was right.

The Nordic nations have a massive white buffer the rest of Europe between them and Hunistan/Mid-East/North Africa. The Hungarians and Polish are pretty much that uncle who always complains about migrants, and the Nords are constantly rolling their eyes.

Same thing in lily white New England.
>>
>>133968289
yeah but he is definetly not finnish nonetheless.
>>
>>133965459
we are used to deal with shitniggers and monkeys, northeners just recently found out with globalization and found them "exotic" they will learn by the bad way with time
>>
>>133965459
I've read the first tenth or so of the book, it's made for Americans
blame the publisher who designed the creepy cover
>>
>>133968717
Here's a list of things you really need to know:
-No KFC
>>
(((Schwarzmann)))
Of course its one of (((them))) promoting this
>>
File: sweden-africa.png (238KB, 598x301px) Image search: [Google]
sweden-africa.png
238KB, 598x301px
>>133965459
We are a buffer between northerners and non-Europeans. Da worst is that they shill for Africans and others without truly knowing them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.