[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does she stand like that?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170717_111745.jpg (131KB, 822x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170717_111745.jpg
131KB, 822x804px
Why does she stand like that?
>>
File: Tien_using_Tri_beam.jpg (28KB, 446x349px) Image search: [Google]
Tien_using_Tri_beam.jpg
28KB, 446x349px
>he didn't watch dbz on cheese tv
>>
huh... its almost like a single eye
>>
>>133963608
Der Jude
>>
>>133963608
Illuminati hand signal.
>>
>>133963608
She's symbolizing Europe's gaping asshole with her hands, indicating they're ready to get that big brown jihad penis shoved all the way through their large intestine.
>>
>>133963608
Mr burns
>>
>>133965154
>>133966312
Both of these apply
>>
she's probably into tai chi or yoga.

That's how you stand to focus your chi.
>>
she was taught early in her political career to adopt a casual public stance and thats what she came up with, cant have some awkward looking hands at your side faggot like trudeau leading a country

oh wait
>>
superglue
>>
She's autistic. The stupid hand gesture and XXXXL pantsuit just makes her look like an Austin Powers villain.
>>
>>133966836
this, its real good quality
>>
>>133963608
She has bad posture, rounded shoulders.

I do the same thing after a shoulder injury. It helps keep my shoulders from falling forward.
>>
because she is autistic and googled "how to stand"
>>
>>133967073
also, fake people like this spend hours practicing their looks and stances in the mirror. they learn in college that it's important to rehearse yourself for maximal manipulative impact on your audience. she isn't aware of how obvious her manipulative nature becomes when you start showing all of her pictures together. it isn't a "natural" or "situational" or "circumstantial" stance. it's engineered to create a concept.
>>
>>133963608
It's the hand sign of the New World Order
>>
It's called steepling, and it's body language that conveys confidence and power.
>>
>>133963608

Well, she's a powerful kanzler physicist. Powerful ppl do that.
>>
>>133963608
That symbolises her vagina and it is basically offer for all shitskin refugees.
>>
le merchant hands

>shilling intensifies
>>
She wants to look like a scheming Jew to seem powerful. She's a female liberal politician. She's obviously all about appearances.
>>
>>133963608
She is prepared for attackers. This posture easily changes to 'fighting stance', or can be brought up to defend attacks at her head, or let's her 'crash into' an attacker. This woman is not to be underestimated.
>>
>>133966486
I came here to post this
>>
File: shikamaru.jpg (69KB, 864x924px) Image search: [Google]
shikamaru.jpg
69KB, 864x924px
REDPILL: She is not standing like this by choice, but is under the influence of shadow possession
>>
>>133967926
I was waiting for this
>>
File: hitler.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>Why does he stand like this?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (41KB, 300x637px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
41KB, 300x637px
>>133963608
>>
>>133963608
fpbp
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.