[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did I feel safer in Cuba than I do in my hometown of Toronto?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499834762178.png (188KB, 277x301px)
1499834762178.png
188KB, 277x301px
Why did I feel safer in Cuba than I do in my hometown of Toronto?
>>
>>133963576

'cause Cuba is not ruled by a fag
>>
>>133963576

That cat looks like Ethan from h3h3
>>
>>133963576
Catholic brown people vs Muslim brown people?
>>
>>133963576

Less non-whites.
>>
File: 1458538543542.png (27KB, 917x630px) Image search: [Google]
1458538543542.png
27KB, 917x630px
>>133963576
O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
>>
It means you either haven't left the resort, or if you did you haven't left the tour group.

Go wander around on your own and count the minutes before somebody tries to take advantage of you, or steal something from you.
>>
>>133963576
Presumably racial homogeneity.
>>
>>133963576
Damn
Is Canada getting this bad?

Fuggg
>>
>>133963576
Because they clean up a very small part of town for dumb tourists like you. If you walk too far you'll find men with guns, and beyond them the inevitable result of communism: death and decay.
>>
>>133963576
one is ruled by castro

the other is ruled by castro

so idk
>>
>>133963576
Less muslims
>>
>>133965553
Nigger I walked all around Havana and matanzas and it was great. People giving me hi fives for my blue jays hat
>>
>>133969891
Even got lost in the non tourist section of varadero at night when the taxi guy dropped us off in the middle of nowhere. People kept giving us directions. It was sweet. Everyone in Toronto is so mean and scary and crazy people and homeless people everywhere. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>133963576

Former Torontonian here. Toronto used to be so safe.

Then it got taken over by commies and "immigrants", and by that I mean Muslims and Africans and Chinese, just to name a few. Together these groups destroyed what could've been one of the best cities in the world.
>>
>>133965553

Dude, that shit only happens in shitholes like Jamaica.
>>
>>133967261
kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.