[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 59

File: Florida1.jpg (171KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
Florida1.jpg
171KB, 637x477px
Thread for the best state of the US.
>>
352 reporting in, white power and have a bump
>>
>>133962752
Live in philly but from Florida, 386 and 352.

I heard the new medical marijuana laws are bullshit
>>
I used to live in South Florida.
I'm glad I don't now.
>>
772 anyone?
>>
>>133963019
They are. They restrict it to several illnesses and still possessing it is considered a crime
>>
>>133962752
Wewlad all niggers are employee by the state
>>
>>133964437
Yeah, it's rough. I went to report my neighbor's illegal building, which I can understand not wanting to pull a permit but he has now endangered my property, and the niggers there threatened to go over my property with a fine tooth comb when I asked for a timeline on the inspector stopping by after three days of no reply after they told me he'd be by that afternoon. Just sad, but that's living with niggers for ya.
>>
ST. CLOUD, Fla. - Several residents in Osceola County have found catfish in their mailboxes and yards, prompting questions whether it's a prank or something more serious.

Maddison Fertic said she received an unusual delivery Monday morning when her postman discovered a large, dead catfish inside her mailbox.

"I was honestly in shock because it doesn't make any sense," Fertic said. "It's just one of those things where it's, just, 'Why?'"

Fertic said the fish was 12 inches long, and she had to use a stick to pull it out.

"It looked like it could have been a live fish that somebody stuck in there and then it flopped around like fish do because the whole mailbox is dirty," she said.

Fertic is not the only one to get the unwelcome mail. According to a Facebook page for Osceola County residents, two other people reported similar incidents this week. One resident reported finding a catfish in her mailbox and another said a fish was thrown into the yard of her St. Cloud home.

"I was kind of in shock that somebody would do that. It's not something you hear of every day," Fertic said.

Fertic said she lives in a quiet, family-friendly neighborhood. She thinks she is a random victim, adding that no one else on her street was targeted. She believes the incidents could be related to kids playing pranks, but she is worried the silly stunts could turn into bigger potential crimes.

"It starts with the catfish in the mailbox, but then it starts with breaking into a car. You never know where things escalate to," she said.

Fertic plans to file a police report.

>http://www.clickorlando.com/news/st-cloud-homeowners-find-catfish-in-mailboxes
>>
>Completely flat flat flat
>Entire terrain is concrete suburbia after concrete suburbia with the occasional alligator-infested swamp you can't set a single foot in between, followed by more concrete suburbia
>Completely entirely Hispanic, the extremely few whites left are all Jewish

Yea, nah, I'd rather live in Russia
>>
What u gonna do when a Bermese python slithers out of ur shitter and bites ur nuts?
>>
File: 1500083653968.jpg (221KB, 1015x737px) Image search: [Google]
1500083653968.jpg
221KB, 1015x737px
>>133963209
Port St. Lucie here, brother. I'm black though...
>>
Angela Stoldt told officials she took a hacksaw to her neighbor's body last year and tried to cook away evidence of James Sheaffer.

One leg went in the oven. Other parts went into pots.

Stoldt's house in Deltona smelled of burning flesh, but she assured her daughter it was just a rat broiling in the oven, according to details made public last week after a grand jury charged her with first-degree murder.

"Thursday is when I was cooking him," Stoldt told investigators. "Friday is when I was dumping him."

Court documents filed last week detail for the first time her alleged confession and attempts to make his body vanish. According to the documents, cooking didn't work. She allegedly ended up putting the remains into trash bags and dropping them into dumpsters in New Smyrna Beach.

>http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-murder-cooked-body-parts-20141117-story.html
>>
File: 1434241082179.png (244KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1434241082179.png
244KB, 480x368px
>hot AND humid

I'll take California's mexicans/liberals over roasting in a giant sauna all day.
>>
Couple Gets Six Months In Jail For Public Sex
Duo caught trysting at sprawling Florida retirement community

NOVEMBER 10--The Florida couple arrested last month for having sex in public at a sprawling Florida retirement community have each been sentenced to six months in jail for their morning tryst atop an electrical box.

Charm Gilbert, 40, and James Adams, 47, were found guilty last week of indecent exposure and disorderly conduct in connection with their October 1 outdoor interlude at The Villages, the 55,000-resident community that bills itself as “Florida’s Friendliest Retirement Hometown.”

Gilbert and James, who have been in custody since their arrest, pleaded no contest to the misdemeanor counts. In addition to the jail time, they have each been ordered to pay more than $1000 in fines and court fees.

A deputy was dispatched to The Villages in response to a 911 call about “two naked people making out.” The cop subsequently found Gilbert and James, pictured above, “having sexual intercourse within direct view of the public” near an entrance to the retirement community.

The deputy reported that when he approached the couple around 8:40 AM, Gilbert was “lying on an electrical box with her legs spread open.” Her breasts were exposed and she “also had her shorts and underwear fully off exposing her vagina,” the cop added. As for Adams, he was “fully naked exposing his penis.”

Adams--who lives about a mile from where he was collared--told the deputy that he and Gilbert were frolicking outdoors “due to them not having any other place to go.”

Gilbert and Adams are the second couple to get six months in custody for having sex in public at The Villages. In June, a 69-year-old woman and her 49-year-old partner were sentenced for having sex in a town square. Both couples were sentenced by County Court Judge Thomas Skidmore.

>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/The-Villages-sex-couple-sentenced-687591
>>
NORTH PORT, Fla. – Authorities say the body of a woman was found along with two live monkeys in a hotel room in southwest Florida.

North Port city spokesman Josh Taylor says 59-year-old Linda Marie Smith of Arcadia was found dead Friday at the Budget Inn.

Taylor tells the Herald Tribune that two capuchin monkeys were found in carriers in Smith's room.

Taylor says police plan to interview a man who also had been found incoherent in the room. The man hasn't been identified.

An autopsy is pending. Taylor says there were no signs of trauma to Smith's body.

The Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission took custody of the monkeys. Spokesman Robert Klepper says the animals would be placed with someone licensed to own a capuchin monkey as an exotic pet.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/body-of-woman-2-live-monkeys-found-in-florida-hotel-room

Police: Burglar who hid from police eaten by gator
by WABC – NY 1:42 mins

Police in Florida now know what happened to a burglar who hid from officers. He was eaten by an alligator.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/police-burglar-hid-police-eaten-140049438.html
>>
Cops Arrest Woman, 57, For Battering Female Domestic Partner With Dildo

A Florida woman is facing a domestic battery charge after allegedly using a dildo to batter her female domestic partner during a fight in the couple’s residence, police allege.

The confrontation Saturday evening occurred while a Clearwater Police Department officer was inside the home of Annette Kielhurn, 57, and Gamze Capaner-Ridley.

The cop was present to oversee Capaner-Ridley’s removal of personal belongings from the house, a move apparently prompted by Capaner-Ridley’s filing the prior day for a civil domestic violence injunction against Kielhurn.

After the women tussled over possession of a dress, Officer Eric Blomgren directed Kielhurn not to touch the 47-year-old Capaner-Ridley. However, “Shortly afterwards the defendant intentionally shoved a ‘dildo’ in the victim’s face and grabbed her right arm while arguing whose it belonged to,” Blomgren reported.

As a result, the cop arrested Kielhurn for domestic battery. An arrest affidavit does not indicate whether the dildo was seized as evidence.

Seen above, Kielhurn--who has Capaner-Ridley’s first name tattooed on her chest--was booked into jail on the misdemeanor charge. She was released from custody after posting $500 bond. According to court records, Kielhurn was arrested in late-June for trespassing (and the case is pending).

Kielhurn, a former New York State corrections officer, served about three years in prison for narcotics trafficking after a 1996 police search of her rental car turned up 25 kilos of cocaine in the vehicle’s trunk.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/clearwater/woman-busted-for-dildo-battering-786902
>>
File: 1500141720901.jpg (26KB, 807x547px) Image search: [Google]
1500141720901.jpg
26KB, 807x547px
850 reporting in. Fort Walton/Destin best beach in america
>>
>>133962752
Florida: The farther north you go the more South it gets.
>>
(CNN) -- Police were searching for an amputee Thursday after the shooting deaths of his parents in Florida.

Investigators with the Orange County Sheriff's Office found Michael Petrozzino, 63, and Nancy Petrozzino, 64, fatally shot Tuesday at their Orlando area home after Nancy failed to report to the elementary school where she taught.

Homicide detectives have released a surveillance photo of Sean Petrozzino taken Tuesday morning by a Wells Fargo ATM in Orlando and are calling him a "person of interest" in the slayings. In the photo, he appears to be clutching cash with the end of his arms, which end near his wrists. He stands on prosthetic legs.

Officials have declined to call Petrozzino a suspect but say he may have a weapon and is considered dangerous. He was last seen in his parents' vehicle, a red 2012 Toyota Camry with Florida tags, and is thought to be in South Florida.

"Please note for identification purposes, the physical characteristics of his hands," the Sheriff's Office said in an advisory.
CNN affiliate WFTV said Petrozzino, 30, lost portions of his limbs as a child because of bacterial meningitis. The station reported that neighbors said he had recently moved in with his parents after having financial troubles.

Michael Petrozzino worked at Disney World, and Nancy Petrozzino taught second grade for 10 years at Andover Elementary School in Orlando.

"We're at a loss. She was very well-liked," Orange County Public Schools spokeswoman Kathy Marsh said.

>http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/06/justice/florida-amputee-sought-in-slayings/
>>
>>133966554
Archive or screenshot please
https://archive.is/BXENn
>>
A Florida man today took a stuffed animal off a Walmart shelf and then used the toy to masturbate before returning the ejaculate-covered item to a store shelf, police report.

The repulsive episode occurred around 3 PM at a Walmart in Brooksville, a city 50 miles north of Tampa.

According to a police report, Sean Johnson, 19, “selected a brown, tan, and red stuffed horse from the clearance shelf in the garden department.” He then went to the comforter aisle in the housewares section, “proceeded to pull out his genitals,” and “proceeded to hump the stuffed horse utilizing short fast movements.” The lewd act was captured by surveillance cameras.

After Johnson “achieved an orgasm and ejaculated on the stuffed horse’s chest area,” he placed the “soiled stuffed horse on top of a bed in a bag (comforter set) contaminating that property also.”

While Johnson fled the store before he could be apprehended by Walmart security, he was subsequently arrested by Brooksville Police Department officers. In a written statement, Johnson admitted that, “I did unmentionables to a stuffed animal.” Noting that he committed a “horrible act,” Johnson added, “I need to think before what I do. I’m extremely sorry.”

Johnson, seen in the above mug shot, was charged with indecent exposure and criminal mischief and booked into the Hernando County jail. He was released from custody at 9:45 tonight after posting $1500 bond.

The Walmart merchandise that came into contact with the reshelved stuffed animal was deemed contaminated and not suitable for sale.

>http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/florida/walmart-stuffed-animal-defiler-657903
>>
If you guys didn't have niggers I'd move there in an instant.
>>
>>133966116
>tfw you are half german half thai born in Florida and central florida is still full of white germanic people.
>>
File: 6001685525_9b753368b1_b.jpg (532KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
6001685525_9b753368b1_b.jpg
532KB, 1024x682px
How do we solve the invasive species problem, boys? It's just a matter of time until they bring black mambas, cobras, and pit vipers. We'll have no choice but to bring in mongoose to fight them off.
>>
>>133962752
Idaho is best
>>
A strip club dancer angry that her boyfriend would not converse with her beat him, then went after him with an ax, Daytona Beach police said.

Tammy Hiser, 34, was charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and battery causing bodily harm, according to her arrest report.

Daytona Beach police said they were called at 12:55 a.m. Monday to the Days Inn at 2409 W. International Speedway Blvd. where Andrew Whitaker, 28, reported he had been battered by his girlfriend of two years.

Whitaker and Hiser moved to the Daytona Beach area and were living at his mother’s home but were kicked out because of Hiser’s drinking, a police report indicates.

Whitaker told police that he picked up Hiser at Biggins, a strip club in Daytona Beach Shores where Hiser worked, but that his girlfriend was drunk, officers wrote in their report.

Once inside the vehicle, Hiser tried to make conversation with Whitaker but the boyfriend, who was mad because Hiser was intoxicated, refused to answer, police said.

Hiser then got upset because Whitaker would not talk to her so she punched him repeatedly in the face until they got to the hotel, police said.

When the couple got to the hotel, Whitaker got out of the vehicle and went to the room. Moments later, Hiser showed up at the room’s door with an ax in her hands and told Whitaker that if he called the police she would strike him with the implement, police said.

Hiser then walked toward Whitaker and swung the ax at him, police said.

Whitaker was able to grab the ax from Hiser and hit her in the face and ran out of the room and called police, the report states.

Once outside, Whitaker noticed that Hiser had used the ax to shatter the windshield on his car, police said.

In the September incident, Hiser beat Whitaker because he told her he could no longer be with her if she didn’t stop drinking, Whitaker said.

>http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20141007/NEWS/141009574/0/BREAKING
>>
The principal of the Mavericks High of Palm Springs charter school has been suspended after police say they caught her in a marijuana-filled car with one of her students.

Krista E. Morton, 45, of Wellington, was arrested Wednesday after cops received a call about possible sexual activity in a parking lot by Lakeside Park in North Palm Beach.

Police say they found Morton in the car with an 18-year-old senior from the school. The report says Morton’s “shirt was unbuttoned, exposing her shoulders and part of her chest.”

Morton first told officers that she and the student were “just friends,” an arrest report stated. Then cops say she claimed he was a stranger she had picked up off the street because she was lonely.

Later, the 19-year-old student admitted to cops that Morton was the principal of his school.

Cops said they smelled marijuana coming from the car and discovered a plastic container containing marijuana.

Both Morton and the student were arrested on marijuana possession charges. Morton spent the night in jail and was released this morning, jail records show.

Mavericks High, an alternative charter school located on Congress Avenue in Palm Springs, says it has suspended Morton pending the outcome of the investigation.

Lauren Hollander, CEO of the Mavericks In Education management company that operates the school, called it “a very unfortunate situation.”

“First and foremost is the best interests of the students in the school,” she said.

The Mavericks charter school chain was founded by Frank Biden, brother of Vice President Joe Biden.

>http://extracredit.blog.palmbeachpo...-school-principal-suspended-after-pot-arrest/
>>
>>133966797
Honestly there's so many of them, they kind of define us at this point. Saw some wild peacocks just a couple weeks ago and they were clearly pretty used to humans since they freak out at my presence.
>>
MARY ESTHER, Fla. (AP) — A Florida man told police he shot his mother with a gun and a bow-and-arrow and then stabbed her Sunday because he claimed she "stole his diamonds and also gave his father cancer," authorities said.

The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office received a call at 2:48 a.m. Sunday reporting a man knocking over Christmas decorations and yelling at another person. When deputies arrived, they found 65-year-old Gloria Watkins slumped forward in a chair with arrows protruding from her head.

Her son, Michael Watkins, 42, admitted to the killing, according to an arrest report.

"You see that, that's death," Watkins said as he pointed to his mother, according to the report.

Watkins claimed his mother "stole his diamonds and also gave his father cancer" and that "he had to kill her because she was trying to kill him," the report said. The report did not say why or how she was trying to kill him.

Watkins was charged with murder and resisting arrest without violence. The sheriff's office said Watkins ignored repeated commands to get on the ground. After eventually complying, he stood up and retrieved a large knife from a sheath on his belt, authorities said.

Deputies used stun guns on Watkins twice.

An autopsy was to be conducted on the victim. It's not clear if Watkins has an attorney. Officials with the jail and the sheriff's office could not be reached.

>http://news.yahoo.com/florida-woman-found-dead-arrows-head-205015049.html
>>
239 reporting in
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 348x145px
813 up in this bitch
>>
File: IMG_1618.png (24KB, 453x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.png
24KB, 453x748px
813 checking in

who /whitechase/ here
>>
>>133966600
My apologies nordbot. I thought the greentext mitigated it
>>
File: godzillaglasses.jpg (103KB, 498x376px) Image search: [Google]
godzillaglasses.jpg
103KB, 498x376px
>>133966797
Where the hell did those lizards even come from?

I saw 1 a couple years ago and now I see more of those fuckers than i see geckos.

Scares the shit out of me every time I see one.
>>
Broward County checking in. This neighborhood is Trump country.
>>
>claims to be white
>lives somewhere it never snows
>>
>>133962752

Thanks for being a containment zone for illegal Puerto Ricans, Haitians, Dominicans and Cubans.
>>
Just moved to the panhandle 6 mos ago, this state is hilariously incompetent.
>>
>>133967103
ayy where in

>>133967534
what are the british isles
>>
Brothers, how do we gain the military strength and financial backing to annex the gulf coasts of Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, and Texas by 2020?

We could also consider the Atlantic coasts of Georgia and the Carolinas.
>>
>>133967653
>illegal Puerto Ricans
>>
File: 1499583036574.jpg (34KB, 461x439px) Image search: [Google]
1499583036574.jpg
34KB, 461x439px
727 reporting in
>>
>>133967653
>illegal
>Puerto Ricans

Fix that bruv. Also, NYC is more of a containment area for Ricans & Dominicans. As for Cubans, they proved decisive in giving the Donald the victory here

t. Miamifag Cuban
>>
>>133967452
Broward Boy here sieg heiling right back atcha.
>>
>>133962752
Why the fuck would you white trash niggers want to like in a sweltering croc infested swamp which sits below sea level and will get washed away with the next cat 5 any day now?
>>
>>133963158
Too little English spoken?
>>
>>133962752
I'd move to Florida if I liked Jews and inhaling swap gas
>>
>>133966823
You gonna nuke us Kim?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-121934.png (335KB, 1999x993px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-121934.png
335KB, 1999x993px
Florida should own all of this, bare minimum. If Cuba was annexed and made ours a century ago, it would have been great.
>>
>>133968002
>>133968056

They're a commonwealth, not a state. They need Visas to work/live here longer than 90 days. Cubans are given instant amnesty though thanks to JFK, sole reason was to piss Castro off.
>>
>>133968595
Then you'd have Haitian boatnogs trying to cross over into the now wealthy Cuba in droves.
>>
>>133967379
The agama lizard is straight out of Africa. They'll inevitably replace the brown anole, like the brown anole replaced the green anole.
>>
>>133968227
No.

Our icbm is for Japan first
>>
>>133962752

>Mercilessly humid
>Full of mosquitoes
>Full of niggers, spics, beaners, and kikes.
>Nobody South of Orlando speaks English
>Only whites are inbred rednecks
>Almost got bit by a water moccasin the other day cleaning my coy pond

Based gun laws though
>>
File: IMG_0444.png (485KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0444.png
485KB, 750x1334px
954 reporting in. at the gym, having a great start to my neet week
>>
>>133968056
Miami went dark blue what are you talking about those Cuban niggers didn't help us at all.
>>
>>133965898
Everything you said was wrong except for Florida being pretty flat
>>
>>133968789
So, we have a bunch of Haitians in Florida. If we conquered the Caribbean a century or two ago, those places wouldn't be as shit as they are now.

Look at Florida after a tropical storm/hurricane and look at the Caribbean. After a it runs it's course, we Floridians rise from our dwellings and travel to Pollo Tropical or Publix, while the Caribbean goes through a tropical Mad Max situation. Why? Because of building code.
>>
>>133962752
Moving out of Florida soon. Bittersweet feeling. Grew up in Treasure Coast
>>
>>133969432
Oh shit, what highschool? Saint Lucie West Centennial here.
>>
>>133969332
>>133965898

Grew up in Broward, checks out.
>>
File: IMG_0311.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0311.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Hollywood beach a few weeks ago
>>
>>133969578
Oh shit man! Jensen beach high
>>
File: 1493595331606.jpg (59KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
1493595331606.jpg
59KB, 400x338px
>>
File: IMG_0318.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0318.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
glorious Broward County
>>
>>133969037
>no one south of Orlando speaks English
>what is tampa bay
>>
File: IMG_0194.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0194.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: IMG_9504.jpg (184KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9504.jpg
184KB, 1200x1600px
>>
>>133969913

Full of Jews
>>
407 reporting
>>
File: IMG_9214.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9214.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>
File: IMG_0740.jpg (45KB, 750x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
45KB, 750x358px
>>
File: IMG_8927.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8927.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
>>
>>133970104
that'd be miami

west florida is based
>>
>>133962752
What crops grow in Florida besides Orange trees?
>>
File: IMG_8928.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8928.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
>>
863 here. Florida may have a shitty education system but it isn't all bad. While in in highschool, all the black people flew Confederate flags, loved Trump and we're generally Republicans. The Hispanics hated Trump and there were several fights. (All most a race war) It was hilarious to watch.
>>
>>133963019
It is, the one they wrote up in 2013 that got shot down was fucking perfect
The jews here won't let anything pass no matter how good it is until they're guaranteed to make money off it plain and simple
>>
>>133966302
Good, we're full
>>
>>133965898
t. yankeecuck that has no idea what the fuck he's talking about
Your kind are a dime a dozen
Fuck off our clay and go back to your own shithole
>>
File: IMG_5580.jpg (141KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5580.jpg
141KB, 720x1278px
FtL
>>
File: 1499794569608.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499794569608.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>133966302
Good, we don't want pussies here
>>
>>133966541
Cry more georgia
>>
>>133970363

Honestly, Tampa is not too bad. Most of Fort Myers and Saint Augustine is still pretty based as well.
>>
>>133966541

Lol, that's actually pretty true
>>
>>133966622
It's not that bad mate, sure as hell beats the chink/kebab infestation you got
Come to central or the coastal part of the panhandle and you'll be fine
>>133966725
>Mfw there are literally multiple eurocucks and out of state cunts who legitimately believe that Florida is majority Anglo
>Mfw their entire argument hinges on everyone lying about their ethnicity or that they changed their names to be german
>>
>>133966797
>How do we solve the invasive species problem
Start chopping off the hands of people who bring them to our state
No more mercy
>>
File: IMG_7456.jpg (222KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7456.jpg
222KB, 720x1278px
fll
>>
>>133962752
850 Master Race reporting. Fuck the nigger infested shit hole that is Tallahassee. A blight upon our area code.
>>
>>133967534
Snow is for faggots who like the idea of freezing to death and everything he's ever owned being destroyed by water damage annually
Fuck off back to your shithole blue state faggot
>Inb4 but muh state went trump
>>
1. NY
2. CA
3. MA
4. Nj
5. TX
6. MI
7. VA
8. WA
9. NH
10. CO
----------------
50. AL
>>
>>133967878
We already have all that
Our problem is a lack of initiative to take said clay
>>
Don't forget our greatest contribution to meme culture, Florida Man Headlines!
>>
>>133962752
why do people either love or hate florida? ive never been
>>
>>133966516
Agreed, Grayton Beach used to be the best, but the cancer that is Seaside infested the area with west coast transplants. Now everything is overpriced and bougy.
>>
>>133968117
>will get washed away with the next cat 5 any day now?
People been sayin that for the last 300 years and it's yet to happen faggot
Ain't no goddamn storm out there that can rip the Gunshine state from his perch
>>
>>133968728
So JFK let beaners into our country to piss off another beaner?
>>
>>133968789
Nah, if we have take it we would patrol the shit out of it and stopping illegal border incursions would be a much higher priority than it is now
>>
>>133969037
You don't like it get the fuck out cuck
>Nobody south of Orlando speaks English
You're either a Yankee that doesn't live here or you need a goddamn bullet in your done
Either way you're wrong
>>
File: floridaBC.jpg (95KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
floridaBC.jpg
95KB, 1200x800px
>>133971564
It's a state of extremes. Extreme wealth/poverty, extreme weather, extreme America.
>>
>>133971521
gib gator pusy
>>
File: IMG_1356.jpg (204KB, 1015x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1356.jpg
204KB, 1015x737px
>>133962752
>be me
>wake up at 9 with dad
>go to publix buy ice beer and italian subs
>drive on over to hallandale beach
>talk shit about niggers or talk business with my dad while enjoying a cool breeze in the shade and an ice cold beer

Honestly life is pretty great right now, because that's my sunday routine
>>
>>133970383
All of them
www.freshfromflorida.com
>>
File: 14312412412412.png (611KB, 851x438px) Image search: [Google]
14312412412412.png
611KB, 851x438px
An alligator got comfy in my backyard pond. It comes up in the rain and its really cute.
Florida is pretty nice.
>>
>>133962752
FLORIDA MAN
>>
File: IMG_8767.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8767.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
dade is already as well
>>
>>133963209
772 in Stuart bruv
>>
File: IMG_1641.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1641.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>133972222
* alright

Gainesville is nice as well
>>
>>133970580
Our education isn't bad it's just been gutted to high heaven and never got anything to replace it
Based Scott tried to fix it but the teachers unions all started bleeding from their vaginas the moment he said restructure and that was the end of that
Goddamn Jews fucked our education bad
>>
>>133971248
what the actual fuck. no way that shit is actually angled like that?
>>
>>133970960
I was told Augustine had caught a bad case of niggers
>>
>>133972378
Welcome to Florida, where physics doesn't matter and Australia is suing us due to gravity inversion rights
>>
File: crazy.png (616KB, 865x631px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.png
616KB, 865x631px
So West Florida is the true Florida right?

>Tampa
>Clearwater
>Half of St.Pete
>Saftey Harbor
>Nice publix
>Chic-Fil-A
>Best malls
>lots of micro brews
>Hurricanes get fucked up in the bay
>Cheap ubers
>Fucking Gaspirilla

I just gotta become good friends with one of those rich ass people on the street of Gaspirilla

That said, coming from out west in Colorado, holy FUCK Florida is flat as absolute fuck, but its kinda cool.
>>
>>133971265
There is nothing in that shithole except the capital and Jews lobbying for everything they want
I completely understand why Scott drives several hours to get home instead of stay in that shithole whenever he's there
>>
File: mcdoubledip.jpg (28KB, 394x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcdoubledip.jpg
28KB, 394x360px
better get some boxes to stand on by 2050.
>>
File: IMG_0556.jpg (198KB, 1654x891px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0556.jpg
198KB, 1654x891px
UFag. Gainesville fucking sucks. Nothing but niggers, homeless junkies and hippies. Can't wait to finish school and gtfo.
>>
File: gator pepe.jpg (60KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
gator pepe.jpg
60KB, 658x960px
>>133962918
sup fellow Gainesville anon
>>
>>133968012
wanna go to dennys and talk about the jews?
>>
>Heading back to the motherland this week
>Pub Subs for every meal
>>
File: 1475792737994.png (816KB, 637x477px) Image search: [Google]
1475792737994.png
816KB, 637x477px
>>133971564
We are the best of everything America has to offer mixed with the worst every other state has to offer because they love to send their old, Jews, and retards here to make our lives hell
If we kicked out all the foreigners who are less than 2nd gen out we would be so much better it's ridiculous
Also everyone else is jealous of how awesome we are so just like bongs they shit on us every chance they get in case people start to find out the truth and start loving us
>>
>>133962752
813, kill me.
>>
>>133971689
No he did it because he was a globalist piece of shit and the Jews were having a really hard time gaining control of anything here so he made it a place for spics to invade and like magic the Jews gained footholds all over the state
>>
>>133970907
>>133966302
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I'm from Florida and live in california.

They called a heat advisory for 85 yesterday afternoon!

Haaaahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>133968827

RIP green anole, nowadays all you see if the brown ones with the curly tail.
>>
File: loofah-image-1-1pq2n4i.jpg (56KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
loofah-image-1-1pq2n4i.jpg
56KB, 338x450px
>>133966380
>tfw I live in The Villages
People put pic related on their car to promote that they're swingers
>>
>>133972564
Course it is
East was taken over by Jews in the 60's and the south is a patchwork of true Florida and spic over run shitholes Thanks to Democrat local government
The north is just nigger breeding grounds
Panhandle is bretty great too(though fuck those traitors who say they're more Bama than Florida)
>>
>>133973000
I've been told they are a bunch of whiny pansies that can't take the heat but is that true? 85 is hot to them?
>>
>>133973223
The villages is good for Viagra dealers and those who don't like getting their shit stolen
>>
>>133966116
cut its head off
>>
>>133966983
In Tampa, we have had established communities of Peacocks for at least 50 years
>>
Don't y'all have the largest confederate flag in the US near a major highway? D-g Bless
>>
>>133973545
It's definitely a safe area there's just no young grills anywhere nearby
>>
>>133973497
Heard it on the local news last night. I almost died laughing.

80 seems to be the point they begin to complain. It's dry heat too, there is zero humidity in this state unless your on a lake way inland. When you sweat here it actually cools you off because it evaporates properly so you don't have pools of wetness when you've been outside for a few minutes.

I miss Florida storms.
>>
>>133962752
Rural Wisconsin here. No gays, no blacks, just no problems in general. Same can't be said about the larger cities though.
>>
>>133971839

I'm native, and let me guess, you're some dumb untermensch hick. I grew up in Broward and worked in Miami couldn't even get a better paying job in my home town because of white flight and didn't know Spanish. Now I live in the North of the State, currently in Gainesville, have land an hour North. At first, I was glad because I wasn't used to seeing so many white people in one place, but too many liberals thanks to the university. I kind of just isolate myself. You can pretty much grow anything year around, own any gun you want, and not get taxed to shit. That's why I stay in this state.
>>
239? anyone?
I'm tired of old snowbirds get out of my state REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>133972831

>This
>Nailed it
>>
File: IMG_7433.jpg (155KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7433.jpg
155KB, 720x1278px
>>133972378
about as straight as an English subjects teeth
>>
>>133973995
Can you explain these numbers for me.
>>
>>133962752
SANFORD STRONK!
>>
>>133962752
More like the worst state. It is literally America's cock.
>>
Thoughts on Volusia County? Daytona Beach seems alright, but the demographics have gone to hell in a handbasket. Funnily enough, there's a synagogue right next to a bank on one of the roads, in the Trails.
>>
>>133972642
Don't forget all the beautiful alcoholic chicks at FSU.

Go Noles.
>>
>>133973607
yes. yes we do. and i fucking love it.
>>
>>133974245
I used to swim and play waterpolo at Sanford highschool because didn't have a pool.
>>
File: IMG_6735.jpg (466KB, 1512x2016px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6735.jpg
466KB, 1512x2016px
561 aka Palm Beach aka God Emperor's County checking in
>>
>>133974474
WEW graduated in 2009 bachelor's in chemistry.
>>
>>133962752
Based FL
>>
>>133963158
Your loss
>>
>>133970580
Sup /pol/k bro

We're surrounded by niggers and spics here
>>
>>133974145
Area codes
>>
>>133967035
Naples here. where you at?
>>
Floridabro here in the 904.

I'm mixed black/hispanic :^)

Let me know how much you hate me.
>>
>>133974793
Not to mention millions of tourists retards who couldn't drive a fucking golf cart

SC, GA, PA, and NY get out of my state and learn to drive
REEEEEEEE
>>
File: Cuban vote 2016.png (11KB, 314x362px) Image search: [Google]
Cuban vote 2016.png
11KB, 314x362px
>>133969244
>those Cuban niggers didn't help us at all
>>
File: 1500222195397.jpg (152KB, 922x882px) Image search: [Google]
1500222195397.jpg
152KB, 922x882px
>>133962752
>>
>>133963209
Mein neger
>>
>>133975183
traitor fag
>>
Hi everyone, is it hard to settle in Florida for a random STEM fag?
>>
File: 1467819077601.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1467819077601.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>133962752
What does everyone think of Tarpon Springs/Clearwater area? My family is thinking of moving there but we've never been there.
>>
>hot and humid as fuck
>literally built on a fucking swamp
>homeless everywhere
>old people and entitled fucks on vacation everywhere
>worst drivers in the country
>everything in the north is Alabama
>everything in the south is Cuba

unironically the worst state
>>
>>133975874
What kind of Stem
>>
>>133975881
nice besides the scientologists
>>
>>133975881
Why not just visit a couple of areas first instead of blindly moving there?
>>
>>133976057
Aeronautical engineering, a little of space stuff too
>>
>>133975881
I love it. Publix on every corner and you're in Amazon same day territory. If you're lucky you can get Amazon now too.
>>
>>133976220
Yep. Lots of jobs in aerospace
>>
>>133976220
>what is nasa
You'll be fine
>>
>>133969578
VBHS checking in
>>
>>133976220
You're golden. I recommend Central Florida from Orlando to Titusville. That's where the jobs are located for that field as far as I recall.
>>
>>133976313
>>133976372
I thought they were not hiring
>>
>>133976442
There's tons of companies there though.
>>
>>133971476
worst to best?
>>
>>133976402
thanks my man

>>133976493
Yeah that's what i wanted to know about
>>
>>133976442
>What is Honeywell GE General Dynamics and Space X
>>
>be black guy in Florida
>Confederate flag waving neighbor calls me a nigger from across the street, complaining about some bullshit again
>we get into a heated argument
>hear rustling from the wooded area down the street
>an army of invasive reptilians appear
>we look at each other and nod in agreement
>we run to our respective garages to retrieve our guns, machetes, and improvised weapons
>we meet back in the middle of the street, where our Cuban and Mexican neighbors join us
>we hunker down and start mowing down the numerous illegal reptilians, but their numbers seem to never shrink
>a few tegu and iguanas break through our barricade
>Cuban neighbor starts chopping them down, but sustains a few minor injuries
>we start getting overwhelmed
>shit is going south
>Hurricane force winds start blowing
>Storm clouds appear over the horizon
>Rain starts dropping hard
>The crocodiles and alligators join the reptilians
>After about 45 minutes of firing and reloading non-stop, I exhaust my last few rounds
>Confederate flag waving neighbor throws a few my way and shouts, "we're gonna win this, my nigger!"
>Notice Mexican neighbor disappeared, but I hear the sound of a lawnmower behind us
>Mexican neighbor set his mower on fire and starts racing it towards the reptilians
>He screams in both agony and a fervor for the battle as the flames consume him
>"¡Viva la Florida!" He screams
>Once he reaches the center of the reptilian army, he blows up
>the reptilians scatter as we pick off the last few stragglers
>As the weather clears, we slosh through the flooded street with water up to our knees
>In the epicenter of the explosion, we find only our Mexican neighbor's Home Depot cap
>I pick it up and we have a moment of silence
>We help our Cuban neighbor to my Confederate flag waving neighbor's Ford F-150
>Drive to Publix to pick up subs and beer to celebrate our victory
>>
>>133963158
Same here. Moved from Miami to NC. Florida is truly shit but south Florida has to be the worst area of the U.S.
>>
>>133976571
There's also a large concentration of government incubators and start ups around UCF too.
>>
>>133973161
those are curly tailed lizards
>>133968827
green anoles are still around but I see alot of brown green hybrids. Besides those agama lizards can't compete with giant ameivas which are also rapidly spreading
>>
>>133976618
Publix has the best friend chicken.

Dat tendy sub
>>
561 here
There's a fucking mosque 3 miles from my house and i see more niggers than white people daily
Anyone know some mostly white areas of florida i can move to?
>>
>>133976618

Sounds like the life, Floridabro
>>
File: aPTl02BYt4Q.jpg (37KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
aPTl02BYt4Q.jpg
37KB, 576x432px
>>133962752
>FL IS BEST STATE
is like
>CNN US FAKE NEWS
THE CATS IN THE BAG
>>
>>133972329
Gainesville (Alachua county) is a lib shithole with extremely high property taxes and too much government... the outskirts however, are very nice

t. Columbia county fag
>>
>>133975183
St aug represent
>>
Relevant: Florida: The Australia of North America. https://imgur.com/gallery/Vrhtt
>>
>>133966797
>tfw barely any more green anoles
Little fuckers are cute
>>
>>133976618
Gsnt
>>
File: 1484917349303.jpg (17KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1484917349303.jpg
17KB, 222x227px
>>133972812

>mfw they built a publix next to my office
hell yeah
>>
>>133976733
>giant ameivas
Where do you live in this fine state of ours? I haven't seen those yet.
>>
>>133976882

Those Publix tendy sub have been a staple in my diet for years. I'm starting to feel bad for trashing this state earlier in the this thread. The pride is starting overtake me.
>>
>>133976618
>Drive to Publix

Lost my shit right there.

Also: The Mexican didn't die. He just got blown over the roof into the backyard. Go help him out the pool.
>>
Anyone mind telling me how the UCF area is?
>>
>>133977448
Miami
They are literally fucking everywhere, never seen them in homestead though which is where I always see redhead agamas
>>
>>133977017
Gainesville is the sort of place where you don't want to go anywhere near the campus, which takes up half the town. The rest of Gainesville is nice, though.
>>
>>133974638
Drove by the Emperor's castle yesterday
>>
>>133977150
>Sink holes
>Move to California a few years ago, bay area
>At a friend's house warming party, talking to Cali native cutie
>Tell her I'm from Florida
>"Oh my God anon I don't think I could live anywhere where the ground could just give way like a sink holes at any time!"
>She says this while being no more than a quarter of a mile from the San Andreas, in an area where there are five(?) Other fault lines
>A region that as recent as the late 80s had an enormous earthquake that fucked up east San Francisco and Oakland collapsing a double decker interstate killing a ton of people

Californians need to be gassed.
>>
>>133977467
Yeah. I was so excited to leave Florida but I am home sick. I miss it. I want to move back but there's no jobs in the chemical industry.
>>
>>133976571
Just to let you know, Orlando is 40% Spic (and not the better types) and rising
>>
Wisconsin is probably the best state. Outside of the shithole that is Milwaukee, the state is pretty peaceful, with little to no nogs roaming around the rolling corn fields. The people are mostly conservative, again, outside of Milwaukee. I couldn't think of a better state
>>
>>133977017

Can confirm, white here fall under two main categories:
>Ultra liberal degenerates
>Or Nigger-tier white trash (who also vote left for the gibs

Beyond Alachua you get more rednecks and conservatives, some of them are okay, but they tend to be hostile towards outsiders.
>>
>>133977790
>40% Spic (and not the better types)
What did you mean by this?
>>
>>133976442
Oh they are, their budget just exploded
Also Boeing has several offices in tampa(which you would like)
>>
Puerto Rico
>>
>>133975874
please don't come here, we're full
>>
>>133963019
DUDE
>>
>>133967035
North Naples here
>>
>>133977790
Lies

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Florida#Birth_data
>>
>>133977935
The ones that are mostly white.Cubans and Argentinians. Like 20% of Puerto Rico has moved to Central Florida (Orlando)
>>133978120
>t. Someone who has never been to Orlando
https://www.ocps.net/departments/student_enrollment/demographics/
Click on school demographics, 4chan thinks it is spam
>>
>>133976618
>Notice Mexican neighbor disappeared, but I hear the sound of a lawnmower behind us
I'm fucking dead
>>
>>133977661
I lived in gville for 7 years during college and right after... couldn't take the liberal b.s., bought land just over the santa fe river and love it. Great neighbors, lower taxes, we can basically do whatever we want to on our land too.

Unfortunately I still work in Alachua county, but I try to avoid downtown & campus as much as possible.
>>
File: 1490496367997.png (495KB, 810x688px) Image search: [Google]
1490496367997.png
495KB, 810x688px
407 what's up florida man
>>
File: 1494292458503.jpg (2MB, 1576x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1494292458503.jpg
2MB, 1576x2000px
>>133978540
im moving back there when i graduate from usf in fall
>>
File: 1402423180070.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1402423180070.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>133971265
>>133966516
/panhandlers/ ww@
850 Santa Rosa my dudes
>>
>>133976897
Pretty much anywhere that isn't Miami/Dade or the middle of Tampa
Also stay out of irlando at all costs
I live about 10 minuets away from the only mosque in Tampa and holy shit does it piss me off
Uses to work for an Egyptian that first came here when there wasn't a single mosque and literally 0 Muslim community(the early 90's)
Now there's several hundred kebab here and when Ramadan hits they're fucking everywhere after 11pm
Pisses me off even more is that bear the mosque they bought out a dead steel mill and turned it into a halal food plant
Whenever I go out with my dad when I visit and we drive by it he always talks about ways that we should blow it up
Fucking disgusting
>>
>>133978002
Good to know, Tampa sounds sweet indeed

>>133978301
Did you live there?

>>133978032
>Spics are better
>Gooks are better
Right pedro
>>
>>133969037
>Mercilessly humid
It is
>Full of mosquitoes
We spray here in 239 keeps them under control
>Full of niggers, spics, beaners, and kikes
Very few niggers some spics few beaners lots of kikes
>Nobody South of Orlando speaks English
Nothing but white burgers who all speak english where I am
>Only whites are inbred rednecks
mostly yankees with minimum net worth of 1 mil+
>Almost got bit by a water moccasin the other day cleaning my coy pond
you deserve it. only faggots have "coy" ponds in your case it most likely a Goy pond
>>
>>133978845
My entire life and I have friends in STEM. What do you want to know?
>>
File: 1496519783474.jpg (65KB, 480x544px) Image search: [Google]
1496519783474.jpg
65KB, 480x544px
>>133978828
my local publix is like a Marrakesh bazaar with all of them
>>
>>133978717
4rivers sucks but publix subs are amazing
>>
386 reporting.
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (199KB, 1136x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
199KB, 1136x852px
White miami native here. Indians lived in this paradise for 10000 years. It took spics twenty years to destroy it. Feels bad but im still here.
>>
>>133977607
If you are going to live there either live on campus or as deep into Orlando as you possibly cathe farther away from the epicenter that is main Street and Disney you go the more niggers you find. The outskirts of Orlando is almost nothing but niggers
>>
Are there alligators or crocs in Florida?
How often do you encounter them as a normal person?
How often do people get eaten by them?
How often do people rape them?
>>
File: 1497656492492.jpg (515KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497656492492.jpg
515KB, 900x900px
>>133974441
386, btw. Actually did some digging after I saw >>133978301 's research. Looks like my homestead is in good land (good majority white schools for those looking to raise a family like myself). Only problem is all the liberals, but when is that not the case?
>>
File: 1466443909932.png (451KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1466443909932.png
451KB, 620x670px
>florida
>not a filthy hot sweaty shithole filled with niggers and spics

One of my favorite film series is based there though, so that's something. It's really quite a cool look at daily life in Florida, check it out- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvvgzQ-Itog&
>>
>>133977607
Going to school there?
>>
>>133973995
North Naples here. I'm with ya bro.
>>
>>133978917
Is the pay alright when you take the cost of living into account?
How is housing?
How nice are people?
>>
>>133979057
Hey I can see the office building I work at from this photo

Fuck I hate down town
>>
>>133977607
LIVE ON CAMPUS.
goodfellas pizza delivers. get them garlic knots.
>>
>>133977792
>The people are pretty (((conservative)))
Your gun laws and disgustingly excessive unions say otherwise
If it wasn't for based Walker you would be PA levels of dead right now
>>133978717
>Usf
where you staying until your done
Also, have you seen the new plans for the mall yet? Shit is sick
>>
>>133977607
The UCF area is not the best part of Orlando. On campus is super safe (UCF has their own dedicated Police Department), by the Orlando part has robberies occasionally. If you want to live off campus, either commute from a nicer part of Orlando or live in Seminole County
>>
>>133979148
Alligators
You see them all the time in lakes or ponds if you know how to look for them.
Only stupid tourists get bitten by them
>Literally had a lesson in 5th grade "mid walk" on how to avoid alligators and other dangerous Florida creatures

I would like to watch someone try and rape them. Though the Seminoles have been doing that for quite a while already.
>>
>>133979148
>Are there alligators or crocs in Florida?
Mostly alligators. Very few crocodiles.

>How often do you encounter them as a normal person?
Actually not that often if you live in a big city. But if you live in a smaller town near the water, you'll see one or two by the side of the road getting a sun tan as you drive on by.

>How often do people get eaten by them?
Not that often, actually. But when it does happen it makes headlines. Like that kid that got eaten at DisneyLand.

>How often do people rape them?
Depends on how cheap bath salt is that month.
>>
>>133979412
Mud fuckin phone.
>>
>>133979511
So I was going through http://myfwc.com/wildlifehabitats/nonnatives/reptiles/
and
>nile monitors
>established
when the fuck did this happen?
>>
>>133977607
Garbage
>>
Hey guys
just a reminder
subway > pub subs
t. Florida fag
>>
>>133978989
Sucks, one place always safe from the goat fuckers is my publix
I don't like how much I know about the kebab here but at the same time it's nice to know the wxtent of their numbers that way I can tell people who shitpost or think they inow what they're talking about when they shit on us how wrong they are
>>
File: epic-awesomeness-12.jpg (21KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
epic-awesomeness-12.jpg
21KB, 500x365px
>>133979462
>Depends on how cheap bath salt is that month.
this guy get it.
>>
>>133979671
KYS
>>
>>133979624
Fuckin people and their good damn exotic pets.
>>
Anyone else notice how there are virtually no Asians in Florida outside of nail salons, universities, and Asian restaurants?
>>
>>133974474
Go Noles! Class of 2015, should have locked one of those babes down before I left. Didn't know how good it was.
>>
File: 1482625903447.png (135KB, 1015x737px) Image search: [Google]
1482625903447.png
135KB, 1015x737px
who /fortpierce/ here?
verofags also welcome
>>
>>133979255
Pay for STEM is really good. You would be payed around 100-150k a year. That would allow you to own a very nice home if you save up. Cost of living is not bad at all. The people depend on who you talk to. As a said, there is a WAVE of Puerto Ricans coming in because of their shit economy. As a result, there are almost two (three if you count nogs) cultures here. White people will love you because you have an accent so you should not have problem making friends, GFs.
Orlando has several major MID contractors in the area (Lockheed Martin & Harris corp) as well as the space industry (Space X and NASA) about 45 minutes out. In general, AVOID OSCEOLA COUNTY.
>>
>>133979814
grew up in zero beach
>>
>>133979797
What was your favorite bar?
>>
>>133979148
>Are there alligators or crocs in Florida?
Both, but Alligators are far more common as they are the only native ones here, Crocs were imported by retards(and some just fucking swam here from Africa no joke)
>How often do you encounter them as a normal person?
Depends where you live, if you're in the middle of the state it's not as much of an issue but if you're anywhere near the coast or the south you'll see one no less than once a month(and that's if you don't live near a pond or water)
>How often do people get eaten by them?
Rarely, but when they do they deserve it because most times they aren't from here
Sometimes, and just like the famous article about it they usually deserve it
>>
>>133979671
them fighting words here in florida.
>>
Snowbird, reporting in
>>
>>133979219
t. Georgiacuck who thinks our lack of niggers means we ain't dixie
>>
>>133979872
>>133979255
*MIC
>>
>>133973000
>>133973497

depends on the county
>LA 90 degrees is scorching
>Palm Springs 90 degrees is cool
>>
>>133962752
https://youtu.be/UwGFgRhJM48

What do you people in Florida think of this vegan hippie that harassed a fisherman?
>>
>>133979872
That's literally all I wanted to know, thanks a lot
>>
>>133979763
There are plenty but only in concentrated parts of the state
Worst part about living in Tampa is that because of our massive economy and loose laws if TIA gets a flight from it they fucking live here
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-143706-01.jpg (175KB, 1080x1519px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-143706-01.jpg
175KB, 1080x1519px
>>133973497
the humidity makes it feel much hotter
>>
>>133975249
>ignores the fact that Miami and the rest of south Florida went dark blue.

That's why % mean nothing in a game of total votes
>>
>>133980300
One question for you, I am still in college and need to study abroad in for a semester. Pau seems like a nice area. I have been to Paris and Marsailles/Nice, how does Pau compare?
>>
>>133979937
When I was a freshman it was Kens. Later on it was Madison Social. Some of my best memories though are house parties, tailgates, and bar crawls more than staying at one bar
>>
>>133980254
I think that after that camera went off those goddamn pinkos got their asses kicked
Fishermen aren't people you fuck with and get away Scot free
>>
Florida man stabs wife 14 times with crayon after she throws away decade old tv dinner. ive had this conversation before, Texas is and always will be the greatest state in the united states of jewmerica
>>
>>133980393
>Doesn't know how many kikes live in South Florida
>>
>>133980254
The fishermen were nice to them all things considering. If they tried that shit somewhere other than libcuck central sarasota, they would have gotten an extra hole in their head.
>>
tampas massive economy.. my ass. ya whole state is unemplowed fuckwad
>>
>>133979671
>>133979671
Irredeemable cocksucking faggot queer full of AIDS loves his horsedick sandwiches.
>>
>>133978880

Don't shit on the koi pond, nigger. It's a 1/3rd acre pond that came with my property already stocked. It used to be stocked with Tilapia and Cat fish, but an algae bloom killed them most of them off and water birds including a bald eagle who I named Stannis picked off the rest, and all I have left are about a dozen gigantic ass koi (probably worth a couple hundred each) and a literal never ending snake infestation (I've killed 13 so far, about 8 were full grown). .
>>
File: 1476760409557.jpg (65KB, 1024x684px) Image search: [Google]
1476760409557.jpg
65KB, 1024x684px
>>133979671
kys you faggot.
>>
>>133980353
I'm in Florida
>>
>>133979333
Chicken Marsala sub is the best there
>>
How easy is it do get rid of a corpse in the swamp or by feeding it to an alligator?
>>
File: 1500264185928.jpg (35KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1500264185928.jpg
35KB, 640x479px
>>133970960
fort myers reporting in, its pretty great here
>>
>>133980446
It is not the same thing at all, it is in many ways different from Paris and Marseille
Marseille and Paris are large metropolitan industrialed cities as you can see from the immigration it attracks
It is different, in Pau you will have the amazing beauty of the nature, more native French people, old monuments, and a confortable weather, if that's what you're into then go for it
>>
>>133966797
>How do we solve the invasive species problem, boys?
You talking about the puerto ricans? I'm afraid it's illegal to kill them.
>>
>>133981023
>>133980446
*attracts
However if academic excellence is what you seek then unfortunately everything is either in Paris
>>
>>133980508
They are either all new or I never went to them.
>>
>>133979671
Someone, get this faggot's IP address so we can find and "reeducate" him.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-144739.png (259KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-144739.png
259KB, 1440x2560px
>>133980393
>>133980393
>the rest of south Florida went dark blue.
Top meme faggot
Literally every part that went blue at all only did so because of voter fraud
Florida has more voter fraud than every other state in the US combined
The Jews have to because if they didn't here Florida would be blood red every time no matter how many liberals and shitskins they import
We make 50's Chicago governor elections look fair and accurate
>>
>>133980553
>Tehas
>Literally 45% white and dropping
>Great at anything
I lived in your shithole for 2 years and my dad is from there, your state patriotism is a joke and has been hollow and false since the 70's
Get the fuck out and go back to where you came from steerfucker
>>
>>133980642
>He says as Florida continues to be the 4th largest economy in the US
>>
>>133981396
I hate miami so much
The parent company of Windixie is replacing all their stores with a new grocery store called Frescos y Mas(Fresh and more). Fucking pandering to all these fucking Cubans and south american fucks! Fucking leave REEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>133980658
>The tilapia are dead
Good, disgusting fish that niggers hype up
>>
>>133981132
Yeah, I figured so. I am in business so I have heard all the wonders about INSEAD (might apply there for graduate school).
>>
>>133981766
Don't worry, Scott is getting tired of them and pretty soon they will be removed
Also if Trump really does fix Cuba we'll be sending them all back willingly anyway
>>
>>133981396
Goddamn Osceola county is getting blue. It's all the fucking ricans and muslims theyve imported, and the fact that we have 1/100 of the country's homeless living here.

Kissimmee is a rotting carcass of a town.
>>
>>133981963
Sad, when I was a kid Kissimmee was a jewel
That's alright, with the god emperor working his magic pretty soon we are going to see a resurgence of old Florida and all the kike leftists that occupy local government are going to get the axe
Then we'll be able to.make this place right once more
>>
>>133981963
Osceola and Orange are solid blue now (voted ~60-64% for Clinton)
>>
>>133966149
poor guy
>>
>>133982118
>Sad, when I was a kid Kissimmee was a jewel
It literally happened that quickly. Never scoff at the speed at which demographics can and will fuck you over. Without a new ruling on the 14th amendment this town will never go back to what it was.

>>133982152
Just as planned.
>>
>>133981952
>Also if Trump really does fix Cuba we'll be sending them all back willingly anyway
They won't, my family immigrated to the US from Cuba in the late 50s, I've meet and interacted with these post 80s Cubans and they're all a bunch of parasites. Even my own family, they're fucking awful. They have this mentality of "its ok to steal from the government because they've robbed from us", so long as they are living a more cushy welfare driven life here they won't leave, but they will visit and send a shit load of money to cuba. They are loud and obnoxious, they throw their trash everywhere and have no respect for rules, they keep fish that are under the size limit, they know every trick in the book the moment they step foot in this country to pay the least amount in taxes and take the most in benefits and are over all complete shit. And to make matters worse Cubans are the most tolerable of the incoming spics, Goddamn Venezuelans and shit are 100 times worse. Immigration to Latin America needs to be reduced to at minimum 95 percent and have a vetting process that essentially shoves a microscope up applicant's asses.
>>
>>133981779

>disgusting fish that niggers hype up

Won't argue you there

But now that I've been getting into prepping, they would have been a nice renewable food source if shtf. There used to be close to a thousand but now I need to find a replacement, but I don't know much about fish. Need something that's big enough to eat that breeds and grows relatively fast.
>>
>ITT: people who don't understand humidity
>>
>>133963019
>>133963282
>>133970614
Eat shit you fucking nonwhites you're all going back
>>
>>133962752
941 NORTH PORT reporting! glory to the republic!
>>
>>133962752
Currently 561 but going back to 727 for college
>any USFSP fags here?
>>
>>133982687
It is because all the Cubans who came in the 50s-60s were the white and wealthy capitalists. Now all the ones who come now are socialist slaves.
>>
>>133982687
I know what you mean man, one of my best friends is Cuban(his grandma won the lotto to get out)
His family is almost entirely first and second gen and they're all great, unfortunately half of the eldery ones don't know English and refuse to fucking learn it.
From what he tells me(and what I've witnessed myself) if they aren't first or second gen they are about as much of a piece of shit as you can get and ALWAYS vote blue
Why can't everyone just be like the Thais?
Fuckers come here, assimilate, learn the language, respect the culture, and pay their taxes then vote red.
Why the fuck can't everyone be like them?
>>
>>133982714
Go for bass, fuckers breed great but not enough to smother themselves and they're great to eat
>>
>>133982687

Most cubans pre-1980's hate the ones that come in now. It's because the newer ones all grew up with communism, and even though they try to escape their socialist shit hole, they rather continue that culture here and ask for the gibs.

Older generation Cubans are a lot more Spanish in ancestry and don't have that Island nigger admixture, so I'm willing to tolerate them. Plus, they actually work and speak the English as a first language if 2nd gen.
>>
>>133982830
>Non-white
>For wanting a pot bill that specifically only helped sick people who absolutely needed it and was water tight to keep goddamn hippies and junkies from abusing it
Go fuck yourself faggot, that shit is coming one way or another we might as fucking we'll make sure that when it does it son our terms and can't be abused
>>
>>133983074
Live near it, sup?
>>
>>133983428
Not looking forward to the nigger containment zone known as MLK
>>
>>133983380
lol, the medical bill that failed to pass was a cash-grab for john morgan and whoever else was positioned to buy their way into the industry, while specifically prohibiting new startups from growing.

It was blatant cronyism, but "muh weed" blinds people. Complete decriminalization or bust.
>>
>>133983627
John Morgan is running for governor, so legalization may be sooner than we think.
>>
>>133983734
is that the morgan & morgan ambulance chaser guy?? My god, no one from NE FL is going to vote for him just because we know he is a slimeball.
>>
>>133983518
Stay away from it an Nebraska and you're fine
>>133983627
>Not reading my post
I said 2013 bill you faggot fuck not the recent one
Pay goddamn attention goddamn kike
>>133983734
I'd rather have fucking Jen back
>>
>>133983518
Stay away from it an Nebraska and you're fine
>>133983627
>Not reading my post
I said 2013 bill you faggot fuck not the recent one
Pay goddamn attention goddamn kike
>>133983734
I'd rather have fucking Jeb back than that pos
>>
>>133983976
>>133984149
He may seem like an ambulance chaser, but he is the most powerful Democrat in Central Florida. Obama flew down on taxpayers money to go to one of his fundraisers. Scott has reached term limits so he is going to run for Senate. Don't say I didn't warn you.
>>
>>133983734
>John Morgan is running for governor
kek good luck with that
>>
>>133967780
>>133967103
Valrico reporting in. Going to university in sarasota
>>
>>133983976
Yeah that's him. He used a sob-story about his dad's cancer to push the old medical pot bill, while simultaneously working arrangements to buy nurseries and corner a large part of the market before it passed. The bill stipulated you had to have an operation for something crazy like 40 years to be eligible to grow.

>>133983734
Didnt know that, I'll never vote for him. His vanity is too much for me. There's a big billboard of his face downtown, and he's had so much work done, and wearing so much makeup, he looks like a corpse at a wake.
>>
>>133984218
Who do we have to oppose him? Anyone good?
>>
>>133984229
He basically single handily got medical marijuana legalized in Florida.
>>
>>133984218
Is that the firm Charlie "RINO" Crist went to work for?

>>133984149
>Jeb
Jeb! signed my diploma!
>>
>>133984109
>I said 2013 bill you faggot fuck not the recent one
>Pay goddamn attention goddamn kike
Notice I referred to the "bill that failed to pass" you illiterate fucking nigger
>>
>>133983734
Fuck off. Adam Putnam will be the next governor of Florida, screencap this.
>>
>>133984358
Yes
>>
>>133984218
I don't care how powerful he is we can't afford to have another Democrat trash everything Scott has worked to fix
We need to extend term limits so he can get some real work done, most of his time has been spent fucking up and amending the previous administration's mess with truckloads of pushback Frome the kikes
>>
>>133984382
There have been 3 between then and now son
>>133984399
I'd be okay with that
>>133984333
Good? Not really, but tolerable sure
>>
>>133984404
If Jesse Ventura became governor of Minnesota, I think the most high-profile (not best) attorney in Florida has a chance.
>>
>>133981856
Holyshit that's where i live
>>
>>133984575
>There have been 3 between then and now son
I thought they didnt try again until the one last November, which passed. Lost interest myself by then, let the degenerate masses main priority be getting high.
>>
>>133984332
>40 years
Yes! There is actually a nursery in my town and I remember hearing that only really old, established nurseries could qualify.

>>133984404
this... it has been fun watching all the "outraged" state employees & teachers REEEEE about not getting their raises.... guess what, the economy sucked, no one was getting a raise. And the FL economy is mostly based on tourism (that's why we don't have a state income tax)... shitty economy means no tourism.
>>
File: ss1.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ss1.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
>>133981138
Kens was on the Strip and has been around since the 60's. Pic related you know these shitholes if you went to FSU. Madison Social was in all the new bougie shit on Madison Avenue/Gaines Street now called college town built in 2014. What were your favorite bars? RIP AJ's
>>
>>133984883
2015 saw a push and it went down fast because it as even more strict than the 2013 one in the hope that it would get through
>>133984817
Yeah but Morgan is a piece of shit, ventura is an alright guy
>>133985029
Actually the biggest contributor to our economy is our farms
47,300 and counting
We are America's breadbasket year round no matter how many states like to pretend we aren't
>>
>>133973995
ex bonita bay fort myers checking in

this place is an over priced nog infested shithole i need to get out REEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1433140461-RdDh.jpg (184KB, 393x307px) Image search: [Google]
1433140461-RdDh.jpg
184KB, 393x307px
>>133982969
Greetings from Sarasota, capital of the 941!
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 59

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.