[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Turkish Coup Redpill Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: fft99_mf9487773.jpg (47KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
fft99_mf9487773.jpg
47KB, 864x486px
My grandfather was one of the high ranking millitary officers in the Turkish Army. In 2011, according to the Balyoz Case, he was found guilty and put in to trial, they blamed him of treason.

This was a big fucking lie. Erdogan supported Gulen Movement(guys who tried to do that fake-ass coup) ever since he started his career as a politician. Balyoz case was a fucking lie. They blamed thousands of innocents patriots who fought against PKK and terrorism for treason, because they wanted to clear Turkish Army of secularism. After clearing the good guys from the army, he put officers who supported Gulen movement to high ranks.

After some years, he broke up with his boyfriend (Fettullah Gulen, the leader of the movement and the coup). A secret war started between them, this included the army, the MIT(Intelligence Agency) and the police. After this, coup happened and now whole country thinks that Erdogan is a hero.

Those guys who did the coup, were put in their ranks by Erdogan. Now he lies to the media and the people that he didn't support any of this and he didn't know that a coup would happen.

Wake the fuck up, /pol/.
My grandfather and Balyoz witnesses are free now. They were not terrorists.
Innocent men commited suicides because they could not believe, how the country they served for their whole lifetime blamed them for treason. Some wrote books, some got full mad, some got sick, some got cancer.

Erdogan played with the lives of the millions of innocent Turkish people.

Erdogan pays thousands of internet users so they can spread the propaganda of him.
%50 of the population does not support Erdogan.
He will never be a Ataturk.
This is the actual truth.
>>
>>133962539
No one cares about turk roaches

>>133961346
>>
>>133962539
Well Coup d'etat 2.0 then
>>
Isn't Erdogan like the Turkish Napoleon?
>>
>>133962539
How is that a red pill? Everyone knows that the so called coup was a false flag to let Erdogan purge the army.

The only real redpill is that lots of patriotic zealously nationalistic roaches are waking up to the fact that their country is third world
>>
>>133963182
Erdogan hates turks. He loves arabs.
>>
>>133962539
Yeah whatever i just want roaches to die so i hope Erdogan does it again, hopefully Kurdistan will be independent soon also
>>
>>133964393
The dude is so ridiculous that there is actually a conspiracy theory saying he's a crypto-kurd/armenian thats infiltrated the country to make it look bad. No joke.
>>
>>133965525
He is a G*orgian just like Stalin
>>
>>133962539
>After some years, he broke up with his boyfriend (Fettullah Gulen, the leader of the movement and the cou

So your grandfather is a gay?
>>
File: 4575744574756.jpg (3MB, 3200x3173px) Image search: [Google]
4575744574756.jpg
3MB, 3200x3173px
>>133962539
>He will never be a Ataturk.

Lets hope so.
>>
>>133965697
>Georgia
>giving another dictator

For fucks sake Georgia, not again.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.