[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She won ;)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5079.png (374KB, 503x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5079.png
374KB, 503x497px
She won ;)
>>
>>133961645
Then why isn't she in the white house?
>>
>>133961645
sage
>>
>>133961779
rural and suburban retards
>>
are you joking?
>>
>>133961645
>defending a satanist pedo crook
>>
No she's a failure and the river of tears from last november is still flowing to this day
>>
>>133961645
She was not selected.

Get over it. If you can't understand why she didn't make the grade I suggest you go have a nice convo with the Goldman Sachs folks. They are the ones in charge. Your beef is not here, it's with ((them)).
>>
She won? Okay sorry runner up don't mean shit. Even with 10 million illegals voting for her she still LOST! Get over it
>>
>>133961645
No
>>
File: Putin_with_flag_of_Russia.jpg (20KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_with_flag_of_Russia.jpg
20KB, 220x330px
>>
>>133961645
>muh suppressed voters

Is that really a thing in America?
>>
>>133961645
Cheated and lost.
>>
File: Focus Group Approved.jpg (40KB, 428x359px) Image search: [Google]
Focus Group Approved.jpg
40KB, 428x359px
>>133961645
>Monday morning
>nothing better to do than post stale, 7-month old bait

You need to get a job. Your poor mother can't support you forever, fatty.
>>
>>133961645
Wow she won? Tell the media, because I think they'd really like that. Also tell the rest of the government, because according to them and our national laws, she lost.

Liberals - lying every day, for the rest of your life.
>>
>>133961645
Except everything in your pic related is opposite. She spent 1.5 billion on campaign, loed, cheated, stole, murdered, blackmailed, undercut her fellow democrat rival and she still lost. She's an evil bitch who will someday pay for her crimes. Fuck Hillary.
>>
>>133961645
I know kids on playstation put an "x" after some name if they can't think of something original, but do news publishers do this too now?
>>
File: GIB_ERDÉLY.jpg (46KB, 424x581px) Image search: [Google]
GIB_ERDÉLY.jpg
46KB, 424x581px
>>133962125
I would assume it is. Weren't Trump voters violated and harassed by democrat followers? Y'know, the "Hilldawg" groups who began throwing tantrums the moment they were faced with the reality of the election results?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.