[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female hypocrisy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 1269x679px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1269x679px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9yCe_Fj3X8

Look at this, high educated nip women gets pissed off at nip men who want to have a marriageable woman of lower social status as a partner who can be a good mother and care taker for the family.

The reason is ofc that these mena are "insecure" and "cant stand a strong independent womyn". Meanwhile what they dont bring up is that these women have 0 interest in men who earn less than them or of lower social status like a truck drivers/retail employee. Why is it ok for them and not for men?
>>
Because this is what women do. I'm not saying you have to give up and let them walk all over you, but they're not going to change any time soon.
>>
File: 4523555443478.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4523555443478.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
>>133959485
Listened to the chick on the left for a while... pure cringe. "Oh im so smart. I'm pretending to be dumb and guys are like, are you sure you are dumb because you sound so super smart, and they like just walk away when they see how super smart i really am" Lying tryhard skank.
Cant finish the damn video.
>>
>>133959485
This sounds like a hapas post. Why are you guise so beta and resentful?
>>
>>133959485
https://youtu.be/ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
>>133959994
They're certainly not going to change with that attitude, cuckburger.
>>
>>133961575
You must be younger than me. Believe me, they ain't gonna change. All you can do is sift through the noise and find the women who's right for you. Just remember this - women hate each other far more than men hate them. And women know this. Blaming men for everything is a convenient way to avoid admitting women are catty, petty, self-absorbed creatures.
>>
You're weird, OP.
I wouldn't mind marrying a rich woman so she can support my NEET lifestyle.
>>
Because they are women and we are men.
Ignore it, keep doing what you have to and stop bitching like a woman.
>>
>>133963045
Watch the video retard. A rich woman would never marry a neet
>>
>>133959485
When jap women speak english you start to notice how very similar they are to women everywhere else; stupid, vapid whores. They're all the same.
>>
>>133964235
Ssshhh you'll shatter /pol/'s delusions of submissive asian women.
>>
>>133963045
The point is that the women in the video hate that men don't want to date them because they're "educated" but they even admit that in Jap society the women expect the men to be better so they don't want to settle for men who are below their educational level.
>>
>>133964451
half of /pol/ hates us and the other half tolerates us because they have yellow fever. I don't even know why I come here. I hope the yellow fever fags marry some Asian golddigger and then get taken for all their worth kek
>>
>>133964653
>I don't even know why I come here
You're bored, just like everyone else here, brother.
>>
>>133964653

I don´t have yellow fever and i don´t hate you, just the indonesians.
>>
Men have to woo and fight for the best women who would be good mothers and wives.

The rest of the women are gutter skanks
>>
>>133959485

I'd rather have my gf be smart than dumb, but I also want her to be a traditional woman. Traditional women don't have to be dumb,
>>
>>133962667
Screencapped and saved for posterity.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.