[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel pm visits Hungary and Orban after 26 years, the jews are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: netanjahu.jpg (55KB, 696x464px) Image search: [Google]
netanjahu.jpg
55KB, 696x464px
Visit:
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-hungary-israel-idUSKBN1A214O

Anti-Soros propaganda:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-hungary-soros-idUSKBN19V1J4
>>
Any riots planned?
>>
>>133954563
Idk, but It's possible since there are 200k jews in Budapest
>>
>>133954277
Why are you letting him visit Hungary? I never liked Hungarians anyway, the Jews have owned you for a long time
>>
>>133954946
Just because to kill him
>>
>>133954277
wtf i love bibi now?
t. orban
i know what this is about
>splendid fence orban, howabout you buy an (((upgrade)))
>>
>>133954852
Why would Jews riot?
>>
>>133954852
> but It's possible since there are 200k jews in Budapest
There aren't even that many jews in the whole of hungary.
>>
>>133333333
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-154409.png (302KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-154409.png
302KB, 720x1280px
>>133955340
Of course there is more than that, budaspest has the largest synagoge in europe
>>
>>133955132
Because bibi backs orban
>>
>>133954277
Jew
>>
Israel has always been ourguy. Greatest ally forever and always
>>
>>133955340
And there weren't even 6 million jews in Europe in WW2 yet the nazis somehow managed to kill that many of them.
>>
>>133956746
The globalist jews like soros are worse, but a jew is always a jew.
>>
>>133956621
>>133959691
do hungarian jews not vote orban at all?
>>
>>133955132
>>133954563
>jews
>taking risk of physical harm
>ever
lmao
at best there would be antifags but I don't know how much infested by them is Hungary
>>
>>133959959
all hungarians are genetically jews, as i understand it
>>
File: IMG_0261.gif (3KB, 216x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0261.gif
3KB, 216x297px
>>133954277
You know I think I'm finally getting my mind wrapped around what is going on in Europe.

Russia wants to astablish the Russian sphere of influence. They want that to include all of Europe excluding the British Isles. The response of the European democracies has been to allow migrants from war torn countries of the near east to be allowed to immigrate to their countries because:

1) their populations are crashing and more bodies are needed in order for these states to be economically viable.

2) to counter "white nacionalist" groups that may have been co-opted by Russian FSB in support of Russian Sphere of influence project.

The battle point is Syria because of the gas pipeline from Quatar. Whom ever controls Syria will control gas supplied to Europe. Russia who dearly like that control.

Israel is the silent player in all of this as they have their own personal project: the Greater Israel Project I.e. All the land between the Nile and the Euphrates rivers as demonstrated by their flag - the Star of David between the two blue lines - symbols for rivers.

In support of the greater Israel the United States through Donald trump and his Goldman Sachs cabinet is seeking authority to establish "temporary" bases in Iraq and Syria.

http://theantimedia.org/trump-new-military-bases-syria-iraq/

So the whole Russia meme is mearly shots fired by Goldman Sachs in support of the greater Israel project against their chief enemy Russia. That makes us sheep for the slaughter.

Nice feeling. Too bad you won't see this on CNN or FOX.

only on little old /pol/

> returning you now to you BBC race baiting slide threads....
>>
>>133959959
There are many jews in the fidesz and they have jewish voters, but generally the jews vote for left

>>133961200
It's rich someone from the jewsa where the jews are literally gods, cut their newborn penis off since brirth

>>133961290
Russia don't have enough influence to achieve that, they can't even dissolve the embargo on them. The suicide of west by rapefugees has nothing to do with russian infuence or economic intentions, they can get cheap qualified white labor from eastern Europe, but no, they want mass 3rd world immigration that will vote for the left. The jewish part is correct, they want more land.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.