[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since /b/ is full of whiteknighting cucks, How do I effectively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: blackmail.jpg (186KB, 2508x1347px) Image search: [Google]
blackmail.jpg
186KB, 2508x1347px
Since /b/ is full of whiteknighting cucks,

How do I effectively blackmail someone, /pol/? Long story short:

>be me, gay guy
>stumble upon nudes+kik of this guy I went to high school with, as well as screenshots of him sexting some other dude, real nasty shit
>guy was pretty quiet, had a small friend group and didn't really talk to anyone outside it
>apparently he's also got a nice ass, who knew
>i have his facebook, instagram, all that jazz
>he'd probably an hero if anyone saw the pics/screenshots of the chat

I've got to get this right on the first try, any tips? Any key phrases that really scare people in to going along with it?

Also general blackmail thread. Do you believe that it's immoral? Explain.
>>
All the money in the world isn't going to make you feel better about yourself. Hard truth.
>>
Fuck off faggot
>>
>Do you believe that it's immoral?

Yes, it is immoral. It's also illegal as hell, but it isn't called blackmail. It's called extortion. I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>133953849
Nah bruh, I'm in it for the nudes, apologies for not explaining that.

>>133953875
Nah
>>
>>133953729
The fact that you're here is a strong indicator you're too stupid to pull this off. Enjoy prison.
>proptip: it's less getting that sweet lovin' from Tyrone and more about tossing the salad in there
>>
>>133953729
Be like "If you don't help me kill myself right now I'm posting your nudes"
>>
What the fuck did he do to you? Because you know him you want to blackmail him? You couldn't get laid so you turned gay, but even then you couldn't get laid so you resort to blackmail? Fucking faggot.
>>
>>133954049
It's the personal aspect that makes it hot as shit, different strokes for different folks my guy.

>>133954011
Correct
>>
You couldnt get any pussy, so you conviced yourself that youre gay, and now you have to extort faggots for pictures.
Kill yourself
>>
>>133953729
Wtf are u doing? Don't do dumb shit, smoke some weed or something
>>
>>133953729
>immoral

No need for the big words, scumbag. It's cowardly and cheap, that's all.
>>
>>133954658
Immoral isn't a big word unless you're in the 5th grade
>>
>>133953729

What the fuck is wrong with you? Why would you blackmail him for nudes? He is gay, just try and suck his dick. Guys aren't exactly hard to seduce.
>>
>>133953729

Get a tracphone, text him tell him you'll send them to his family and post them on social media if he doesn't comply, make sure ur changing Trac phones every other day. So cops don't track it, don't go on any internet with the phone or connect to any wifi. Profit
>>
>>133953729
fags doing immoral things nothing out of the ordinary here move along
>>
get bluestacks and a vpn
>>
>>133954838
Immoral isn't a big word unless you have morals.
>>
>>133953729
You don't deserve him. He deserves a partner who shares mutual respect and love with him.
>>
>>133955084
Morality doesn't make a word big or small

>>133954905
Thanks, that sounds like a pretty safe way to do it, much appreciated

>>133955105
I'm not looking for a partner, I'm looking for a guy I can extort into sending me whatever nudes I want.
>>
>>133953729
>>133953991
>>133954198

This fag shows us that gays are worse than women, thankfully he will die soon of aids/prostate cancer/drug overdose/all three combined

Press S to spit on grave
>>
File: repent.jpg (19KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
repent.jpg
19KB, 379x379px
>>133953729
I think you should be shot for being a faggot OP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
>>
>>133953729
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>133953729
Bring this faggotry to /soc/ or something.

Not /pol/ related.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.