[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Israel about to make a BIG U-Turn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 58

File: rttodaynews.jpg (72KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
rttodaynews.jpg
72KB, 759x422px
Local media is reporting that we're about to make a >>HUGE<< U-Turn in our relationship with the Middle East.

>It seems the plan of Greater Israel has collapsed with the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States.

Recent leaks from Mossad are showing that after Trump's meeting with the heads of Saudi, Jordanian and UAE governments have put Israel at an disadvantageous position in which it will be forced to join an intelligence sharing network to further push back against the threat of Qatar, Libya and Turkey in favor of expanding land grabs by Saudi and UAE.

>One of the leaked documents showed that Israel is putting in $600 million to a pot fund of around $2.3 billion who's books are kept by Saudi, Jordan and UAE. These funds are to be used to fight Turkish and Qatari backed terror and rebel groups and push back against "propaganda" peddled by Al Jazeera news network.

>Israel is also set to funnel $40 million in weapons to Kurdish fighters fighting on the front lines of Syria.

>Mossad report shows Saudi heads of government and military defence generals have agreed to postpone all arms sales to Palestine and Palestinian-related groups.

>Report also showed that Saudi is joining UAE, Jordan and Israel to fund the fast tracking of Russia Today (RT) implementation, with an investment worth $6 billion.

More will be posted as it comes out.
>>
Bump, this is big you fucking gooks.
>>
It's a good or a bad thing?
>>
/pol/ proving to be just a board full of LARPs who shy away whenever real, big news come.

You're the real kikes.
>>
>>133952432
>>>HUGE<< U-Turn in our relationship with the Middle East.
ya, Isreal will have to stop funding terrorist groups
>>
>>133952432
No links?
>>
>>133953632

It was just literary broadcast, and hasn't reached the normie sources yet in the West. When its written I'll post some up.

>>133953573
Good for you. Bad for Israel, sort of, because nothing is EVER bad for it.
>>
yeah Donald Jew Trump bad for Israel? i doubt it, he sends them 40bn $$$ of foreign aid, how is that a disadvantage

but I guess, whatever helps you goyim sleep at night
>>
>>133953632
OP is a kike fagget
Of course (((Isreal))) will have to change it's ways now that there will be an international cooperation in the tracing of just who funds which terrorist group.
Playing one side against the other will show up in the banker's books and now that these books will be opened to view...
>>
>>133953741
>When its written I'll post some up.
Do it. Without sources, who's to say you're not larping
>>
>>133953806

It means Israel can't expand for another 4 years and has to "play nice" with the other Middle Eastern nations.

This is Trump's (((((peace))))) in the Middle East which will essentially will either break into total war or another holocaust but this time it won't be us digging our own graves.
>>
>>133952432
If there is anything I've learned in my rudimentary research of Jews, when they don't get what they want, they will make others suffer to make sure it happens.

Be prepared for big happenings. They're not going to let this go.
>>
File: 1YouCurrency.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1YouCurrency.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>133953600
Checked,
keked,
and realised it might be true,
therefore this You
>>
>>133952432
Time to nuke Israel.
>>
How does this affect the goyim?
>>
File: 1499381052460.png (152KB, 316x390px) Image search: [Google]
1499381052460.png
152KB, 316x390px
>>133952432
NO! TRUMP!! YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
>>
>>133953806
>he sends them 40bn $$$ of foreign aid
did he ever sign that authorization?
>>
Israel needs to be destroyed for the good of mankind
>>
>>133954008

This is really bad for Israel as whole, we're in a Catch 22 right now.

>Funding for Palestine stops
>Having to co-operate with other Middle Eastern nations to help them land grab

Trump put us in a dangerous situation where we're in a literal catch 22, which will only result in more war and all your liberals will scream murder once we start taking out your beloved Palestinian and Arabian shitskins.

The one thing that confused me about the broadcast is the whole RT thing. I don't see how Russian involvement can help any of us, it will just make tensions worse as Russia is aligned with Iran and them having free reign on our press is bad.

Maybe this is the 4D chess you Trump supporters talk about.
>>
>>133952432
greater Israel is impossible to happen anyway, because u need to take large chunk of Egyptian land, u couldn't even protect way smaller part in 73 and accepted to give up every inch of egyptian land for peace treaty, how this will be possible in 2017 or any incoming years? our military now is way stronger than the past, u may still have technological superiority, but we are 100 millions, 80% of them dislike israelis and around 40% hate ur guts, so we have numbers superiority that u wont ever be able to control or rule them if u even be able to destroy the formal egyptian military, better for israelis now to look only for friends not wars
>>
>>133953963
so apocalypse, now?
>>
>>133953596
time is a flat kikel
>>
>>133953963

>or another holocaust
>>
>>133954268
the only thing we know for certain is that zionist kikes and the jews they've bullied into obeying them are duplicitious and monstrous to an extreme that can scarcely be comprehended by a white man

we don't expect you to lie, we expect you to lie about lying about lying until the 'truth' is undiscoverable

but we already know the truth, which is that jews are supremely dangerous, and that many of you are the children and worshippers of lucifer
>>
>>133954268
If you guys were a little bit smarter you would separate the males from the females and send all of them to europe. Then you would only have to deal with half as much people with no way of increase or even mantain their numbers and too busy bumfucking eachother to bother the settlements.
>>
File: 4L_sF1YeuG9.jpg (23KB, 439x290px) Image search: [Google]
4L_sF1YeuG9.jpg
23KB, 439x290px
>Mossad leaks
Gee this seems legit
>>
>>133954311

There's one thing we all know, is that if you provoke us we'll end you in a Nuclear Holocaust.

This all seems like a ploy to keep "calm" before Trump goes for next election.

If Saudi's can't fund Palestine they can't grab our land, if they stop funding we can't accuse them of supporting Palestinian terror so we're in a catch 22.

People here don't like this, it means we are being forced to ally with the shitskins of Arab nations to fight against Turkey and Qatar.
>>
>>133954268
4d move ny trump to crush Israel or a 4d move to cause a war that the U.S. will fight with Israel and the whole Good Goy Gang?
>>
You really want us to believe the burguers are turning against their overlords without any proof or sources?Fuck off jew rat
>>
File: 1500221435062.png (388KB, 585x906px) Image search: [Google]
1500221435062.png
388KB, 585x906px
>>133954268
Thanks for the well written update Shlomo, this'll definitely activate some almonds. Any angles for Jewry here? I can't believe that Israel is on the back foot that easily, interesting times aligning with the Fontana/eclipse among other things.

How's the vibe over there?
>>
>>133954627

This is what is most confusing about Trump. We don't know, simply.

Here in Israel media reports him as being Anti-Israel but in Saudi for example he is seen as being Pro-Israel. It's confusing. We don't know which side he is on.

If you ask any Israeli their opinion on Trump they'll tell you it's confusing and they don't know.

Either way it's bad for all parties involved.
>>
File: 1326146649001.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1326146649001.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Putin outlaid every once against
>>
>>133953963
>another holocaust
who is getting holocausted and were can i donate money to fight the zog?
>>
Can we see some sort of article?

>Inb4 LARP or psyop
>>
File: FR.jpg (54KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
FR.jpg
54KB, 600x400px
>>133954539
kill yourself then lurk more
>>
>>133954627

>if you provoke us we'll end you in a nuclear holocaust

Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>133954924

Soldiers/police feel a lot more confident when dealing with Palestinian threat. They're now ordered shoot to kill without repercussion.

We expect a lot of attacks now. I guess it's the same in the Arab nations.

This feeling is bad, we cannot align with the middle east, it's bad for all.

If we align with the Middle East they'll be free to start wars with Qatar and Turkey which we can't afford.

Feeling is we might push back against Palestine with Saudi backing while US moderates and lets Saudi grab Qatari/Turkish land. Simply do not know as of yet.
>>
>>133953963
>another holocaust

Oy vey...implying the first one ever took place. I hope you jews know you won't be able to pull off another holohoax. Information spreads much faster today and even normies don't trust your 'media' outlets today. You should just shut the fuck up, learn to be humble, get along and be happy with what you have.
>>
>>133954627
>Nuclear Holocaust.
egypt wont start war, but anyway nuking Egypt= ww3 equal complete destruction for tiny Israel and I am sure ur leaders way smarter than this rubbish
and I dont hate ur country anyway I like it and I dont give a fuck about palestine , but if ur country will play any tricks against mine I will be in The first rows defending and millions of egyptians
>>
File: 1485265162611.png (281KB, 1611x985px) Image search: [Google]
1485265162611.png
281KB, 1611x985px
>>133952432
>>
>>133955235

The media networks you have in the West are mocked here in Israel.

Our networks here call your Jewish reporters as a mockery of true journalism and reporting and shame to Israel.

I believe several CNN anchors/editors are not allowed into Israel because of their alliances to Arabs.
>>
>>133952432
So...
Does that mean you will stop treating Palis like shit?
>>
File: 4L_weJQEHqo.jpg (26KB, 656x465px) Image search: [Google]
4L_weJQEHqo.jpg
26KB, 656x465px
>>133954924
>falling so easily for their tricks
Yay! A leak from the Mossad! That's amazing. I wonder what took them so long to be compromised:
>>
>>133955346

Egypt is well received here, we just hate Muslim Brotherhood which is very well connected in your country and their corrupt tactics on trying to spread misconceptions and terror across our lands.

We are aware Egypt has its own problems and keeps to its own, we just hate Arabs in UAE, Saudi, Jordan, Yemen, etc. which is why so worrying on as to why we need to be allied with them.
>>
>>133953741
never trust a kike
>>
>>133955674
>Brazilians are dum--
Good call Joao
>>
File: 1462318453936.jpg (72KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
1462318453936.jpg
72KB, 720x690px
>>133952432
$600 million
>>
>>133955201
Hmmm.. to me, I'm under impression that the usa/zog/israeli guerrillas on the ground are too busy with Assad and sa just couldn't present an offensive fighting force that could possibly threaten Israel.

Sure the numbers might be there, but so many assets must be tied up in Yemen it'd be like opening a 3rd front for them. Plus you guys still have the common enemy of Iran to continue the under table jerking off going..

My friends in UAE are being very pro Israel and very anti Iran (normies consuming msm) which seems to show state level commitment to you guys for the interim via the local propaganda machines across the Sunni world.

Also post Qatar, the kingdom seem like paper tigers showing no real commitment to follow up saber rattling. I'm going to say this is a step on the way to a bigger happening, Assad will secure gains and the shekels will continue to flow.

This is based on nothing but my opinion, global politics has become football to me, mixed with game of thrones.
>>
This thread reeks of jewish trickery
>>
>>133952432
Did they really use the term "greater Israel" in the article? Are you kikes not even bothering to hide your maniacal plans to steal more land anymore?

Hopefully this stops the blatant golan heights theft as well
>>
>>133955674
>>133955769

If anyone else is here from Israel they can confirm. This was on every TV in every cafe, bar and restaurant today.

Posted this literary 1 min after the broadcast ended and it went into weather.

Just wait and see and don't think that your country will get away easy, you caused too much destruction to Israel and in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia has always been on the side of the Americans, if they are forcing us to align with them what do you think will happen to your worthless land?
>>
>>133955201
Hmmm I forgot your shoot to kill bit, easily passable now in the global distaste for foreigners phase we're going through. Do you think genocide will occur?

Terrible stuff, the body count rises.
>>
>Report also showed that Saudi is joining UAE, Jordan and Israel to fund the fast tracking of Russia Today (RT) implementation, with an investment worth $6 billion.

What is the "fast tracking of"? Does that mean they're expanding RT or they want their own RT-like network?
>>
>>133955897

That is true. However in our media UAE is seen as backstabbing like most Middle Eastern Nations which cannot be trusted.

>>133956007

They did not say Greater Israel, but land expansion I know you guys like to use the term but the popular opinion here is that Palestinians do not have any right to any of our land, and yes it belongs to us.
>>
>>133953963
OY vey! More soap and lampshades? Gimme a break faggot.
>>
>>133956018
Why your local situation is to be considered important by other countries not directly involved?
I really couldn't care less is you people kill eachother over your cursed land.
>>
>>133956018
Realistically what is the worst that can happen to Israel in this situation? In the long run do you really think something that that will happen? It seems like it will eventually be nothing burger
>>
>>133955524
I really like discussing these subjects, I can't irl or I upset my normies. It's the best show ever
>>
So, 9/11 backfired and you got out-Jewed by your Saudi cousins.
>>
>>133955628
muslims brotherhood are hated here and chased by police, nwe pay expensive price from our soldiers and our people to get rid of them.
u need to be allied with gulf countries Egypt nor Israel is strong enough to fight terror funder like Qatar with its Economical empire
>>
>>133956150

Yes, especially if the greater public in Palestine finds out that we're being aligned to Middle East, which means Turkey will finally get it's place as Palestine's supplier of weapons and funder.

This will lead nothing but to war, unless wiping out Qatar and Turkey leads into peace? But I do not understand how this can be.

>>133956162

Yes. Apparently the nations are going to own some shares of the Russian network to broadcast here and in the Middle East to broadcast along our media.

Having Russian interest here who are aligned to Iran could be seen as a buffer to keep us "playing along" with Middle East, that's what my friends think anyway. But it wasn't that clear only that the deal is worth billions.
>>
File: 1480447275431.jpg (52KB, 624x654px) Image search: [Google]
1480447275431.jpg
52KB, 624x654px
>>133954268
How does it feel, Jew? When the shoe is on the other foot?
>>
>>133956221
I think he meant that the Jews would turn the Arabs into soap
>>
>>133956212
Why don't you just fuck off from Palestine?
Just build a wall and lay it with minefields, you can't get shit done there anyway.
Send your (((settlers))) to USA instead.
>>
>>133956018
Do they put those broadcasts online?
>>
>>133952432
>israel and saudi are gay lovers

nothing new you kike
>>
>>133954627
"Palestinians keep grabbing our land"

Holy shit I'm not even a dune coon, but Jesus Christ your schizophrenic jewery knows no bounds. Your entire shitty backstabbing nation of ugly grey rate-faced parasites was invented whole cloth in 1948. even if you were somehow justified in removing kebab, I don't see why America should structure their entire Down syndrome foreign policy around a nation of people who are histories most notorious backstabers. You are, at the molecular level, the complete antithesis to western civilization. A scourge, a disease across the pages of history. Fuck you and your volcano demon god, faggot.
>>
>>133953963
This is where you realize Israel was never meant to survive in the first place
>>
>>133956232

Because all Modern religion comes from us and our land, it must be respected, without us you would not have "Christian values".

>>133956248

Can lead to war, genocide, a lot of things. It's not secret we hold nuclear weapons and this is one of the reasons we had not had full out war or what the media here says.

>>133956352

That's good, they are the worst.
>>
>>133955201
OR maybe you could ...like...you know....not be a bunch of lying snakes and stop trying to cheat your neighbors out of land. You have your piece of land, and the means to protect it, just be happy with what you got and try being decent human beings for a change.

The world wouldn't want to gas you all if you stopped doing the behavior that makes you deserve it.
>>
Still no link.
>>
File: Biggest Jew Oven.jpg (36KB, 450x323px) Image search: [Google]
Biggest Jew Oven.jpg
36KB, 450x323px
>>133953963
No need for graves. The technology has been perfected.
>>
>without us you would not have "Christian values".
But you were the ones that killed Jesus, what exactly do we owe you treacherous sand rats?
And more important what do I care about you people dying? It's going to be great to see you people blow each other up on TV.
>>
>>133956793
>Because all Modern religion comes from us and our land, it must be respected, without us you would not have "Christian values".

Shut the fuck up right there.
>>
>>133956630

It's like telling you to fuck off from Chechnya. If you support Palestine you support the terror attacks committed against your people by the Chechnyan's and the Bosnians.

>>133956723

You do not realise that if Palestine is allowed to expand and land grab it will literary take you into involuntary war.

You will no longer be allowed to play proxy and once your soldiers' boots hit the ground, you'll end up fighting a Holy war alongside us, do you think Middle East will like it? No. They are your allies too, and trade on the dollar now imagine if they attack and we retaliate? It will be a holy war the world cannot afford. It will be an armageddon on a nuclear scale, don't be stupid.
>>
>>133956793
you rejected his teachings. you dont consider him one of god's prophets. you killed him and constantly oppress Israeli Christians. This entire thread is nothing but jewish trickery. ALWAYS remember a jew screams in pain as he stabs you.
>>
>>133952432

>no evidence
>the plan for greater Israel is OFF goyim

It's in the fucking holy book, it will be delayed at best unless all Jews are destroyed.
>>
File: nsokakmrn69z.jpg (1MB, 3834x2160px) Image search: [Google]
nsokakmrn69z.jpg
1MB, 3834x2160px
>>133956498
If turkey does that, the roaches will be sprayed quickly and heavily. Qatar can be thrown under the bus easily because, well.. they don't border you guys and it'd be a 5 min war. Iran simply cannot provide a substantial aid mission or military support.

As I say this, I think the only conclusion is more support for the Kurds to threaten turkey for now, they're the big x factor here I think. They'll threaten Europe with the refugee cannon, and Europe will try to deport some of their citizens back in a big drama drawn out over weeks.

Hmmm.. there's definitely much higher level Jewry going on. This whole narrative has nose prints all over it, I smell something kosher cooking.

Is pic related would be stirring up some conversation over there?
>>
>>133952432
>U-Turn
>even closer ties with Saudis

Israel has been working with the Saudis for years. This isn't a U-turn, it's a logical next step.
>>
File: d3f.jpg (77KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d3f.jpg
77KB, 625x626px
>>133957099
>>
>>133953963

Oh no, a life of crime and usury has come back to haunt the Jew. Well, you made your bed now lie in it. If you come to Europe we'll kill you all.
>>
I'm looking forward to a total war in the middle east, more dead kikes and sand niggers is a direct benefit to the rest of the world.
>>
>>133954627

You do realize that your 200 "nuclear devices" are a hoax, right? You don't have working nukes, just the components to build them.
>>
>>133957099
>another loss of live because of international kikery
fuck i want this, lets kill billions, samson option fucking when?
>>
>>133957197

Our media says that Iran has nuclear capability but people think otherwise. We think that the reason why Iran is allied with the Russians is because of their nuclear and military capabilities, if Iran was self sufficient they would betray the Russians in a heartbeat.

Iran sees itself as the original Islamic nation, Middle East doesn't like the sound of that... it's a big mess here.

Last thing any of us want, including Arabs, is a Russian network broadcasting Pro-Iranian news.

It's a spit on all of our faces.
>>
>>133952432
saudis are crypto-kikes. A U-turn would mean trying to work with Iran. I don't trust jewish tricks anyways so who cares.
>>
>>133956793
Most of our "Christian values" come from Christ (that guy who did nothing wrong that you all hate/murdered) who literally told us to do the opposite of what the Jews where doing. Our western values sprang from a rejection of yours.
>>
>>133957099
At this point you'd have to tell Chechnya to fuck off from Russia cause they got themselves pretty comfy on state's dotation plus Putin always gives them someone to fight, so they are twice as happy.
>>
File: kookrel.jpg (936KB, 1200x1097px) Image search: [Google]
kookrel.jpg
936KB, 1200x1097px
>>133954268
maybe Iran's influence can break the Holocaust religion's theocratic hold on the world
>>
>>133957487
Can Israel win a defensive without the first strike option?
>>
>>133957197
Kurds are worse than israelis in any ways imaginable.
>>
>>133957303

No, that just means you align yourself with the muslim refugees you are trying to deport.

Do you want a European-Islamic union?

If not for Israel you would be reading Qu'ran.
>>
File: 1.png (98KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
98KB, 501x585px
>>133952432
This is nothing new under the sun, anyone who understands the region's geopolitics knows that Israel has been cooperating with the Saudis for quite a while, setting up a stable anti Iran camp.

The relatively stable alliance has also been one of the factors contributing to Israel's explosive GDP growth the past 10 years or so - our GDP per capita is now higher than France, Finland, UK, and is still growing at a stable and impressive 3-4% yearly.

In 20 years, when we have solified our role as the leader of the ME, when we have the Saudis in our pockets and bent to our control, Israel will finally be the centre of the region.

What's so bad, pray tell?
>>
STILL NO LINKS
STILL NO LINKS
STILL NO LINKS
>>
>>133953596
We don't care about Israel, you hook nosed rat.
>>
>>133957726
This.
>>
>>133956018

We'll just dyke you off and give the southern countries permission to shoot the boots. You're going to die and I'll be sipping on some Chilean wine while watching the mayhem from afar.

Go ahead, try to invade our country. Without constant, meticulous maintenance you'll all drown in a year.
>>
>>133957487
Interesting re Iran, I didn't know that. Is msm consumption tapering off in Israel like it is here? Are conspiracy theories popular?
>>
>>133954938
Love trump
>>
>>133956793
touts a purveyor of the insidious (((merchant meme))) that has corrupted societies and civilizations first chronicled as the time moses commanded (((them))) to stop worshiping the golden calf.
The (((jewish))) greed or lust for gold / money / power is a corruption upon the globe and should be eliminated.
>>
>>133957099
>It will be an armageddon on a nuclear scale
How many nukes can you have anyway?
Being a criminal state with illegal possession of nuclear weapon, I don't think you could have gotten that many.
>>
>>133957845
Cheers, there is nothing better in life than seeing kikes being killed by the thousands.
>>
>>133957608

It can, of course, however this means you also going to war. No more proxies.

>>133957716

Maybe true, however if every other Middle East nation now sees us as an ally to Saudi Arabia, Jordan and UAE what do you think will happen?

We cannot afford trusting Saudi's or paying them off, it won't work for long. This in turns give more power for Qatar and Turkey to back Palestine instead of Saudi Arabia, which will do triple amount the damage already done to Israel.
>>
>>133957697

If not for Israel there would be no refugees at all. Israel is our greatest enemy, muslims are dumb and therefore easily eradicated. It's the (((rot))) within with people such as Israeli operative "Merkel" Kasner, Schulz, Specter, Leibowitz and all these other jews who think we don't know, who are openly promoting white genocide, that are the problem.

After 400 years we finally have the chance to strike back so hard you won't get up this time.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
>>
>>133957659
I've been seeing that a lot on here, my distrust for them is coming from their shady backers. Anything soros n friends touches is absolutely haram

>pro Kurd Netflix documentaries etc
>>
>>133957697
But you caused the rapefugge influx, kike.
It was your lobby that destroyed Iraq and Libya and made space for ISIS and other radicals, which cause people to flee
>>
>>133953963
Israel (as a country), was meant to be a sacrificial one. All is accordingly to the plan.
>>
File: 1483529366760[1].png (1MB, 1134x1313px) Image search: [Google]
1483529366760[1].png
1MB, 1134x1313px
>>133957933

Cheers my friend, I will have another glass tonight in honor of your great nation!

Beware the kikes, they are now trying to flee into countries like yours because they know they have failed.
>>
>>133957883

Yes. There a lot of popular message boards and other websites and online media for this sort of stuff, even our anchors report on conspiracy theories.

Israeli media does not like Western media at all as it is aligned itself with the arabs after they started brainwashing you with welcoming refugees and culturally killing your nations.
>>
>>133952432
Hey goys, look over there!
>>
>>133952432
>Recent leaks from Mossad
you mean controlled leaks
jews only stop jewing to prepare for greater jewing
>>
>>133958249

You should look at who owns that media.
>>
>>133952432
Eggs
>>
>>133958013
I think proxies are the only hot conflict option. There was something posted about a mercenary airforce buying up a fleet of fighter jets recently.

Non state affiliated air strikes would be very handy for everyone, like the 90s game strike commander. All that needs to be hidden is the funding of said mercenaries and we got our selves air battles. 1080p.. hmm could be good viewing. Like air combat aces, bet on outcomes etc.

Rolling evil digits
>>
>>133958247
Thanks for the infograph friend, it's no coincidence we are being swarmed by negroes and drug dealing colombians.
>>
>>133958431
60 fps or bust
>>
>>133958431
H.A.W.X fucking when?
>>
>>133958375

While true there are a lot of Jewish entrepreneurs a lot of them are traitors to Israel and not allowed to ever return.

>>133958015

Muslims are not dumb, they are already outbreeding you by tenfold and will soon get control of your governments but please keep lying to yourself that we are the real threat.
>>
>>133958449

Well, it's a (((coincidence))) of sorts.
>>
>>133958013
You mean... if we ally with Saudi arabia other countries in the middle east will start hating Israel and doing... what to us?

we haven't had any interaction with any ME country since our founding. We are immune to economic pressure since we have no relation at all with Qatar and UAE, and minimal relations with Turkey.

They won't pressure us militarily since they aren't in our proximity, so this hurts us how exactly?
>>
File: sunni-shia-kurd_state_crop.jpg (166KB, 885x542px) Image search: [Google]
sunni-shia-kurd_state_crop.jpg
166KB, 885x542px
>>133952432
Jordan + Sunni state = Greater Jordan?
>>
>>133958538

>entrepeneurs

That implies they work, instead the (((Federal Reserve))) controls the dollar, which means they control the politicians, who send money to Israel, which Israel uses to buy businesses to further expand their empire.

Who do you think owns Israel?
>>
>>133955369
what is the "punished Trump theory" ?
>>
>>133958431

We saw from Russian invasion of Ukraine that this is the perfect game plan. Turkey knows and is preparing it, they already practiced it with the fake coup attempt to give the dictator more power while the world shied away to report and see the truth all because of politics.

It will not surprise us if we see undocumented war fighters in Palestine/Israel area coming from Turkish land pretending to be independent journalists or peace core.
>>
>>133958249
>>133958375

He's right, it's run from Israel, the protocols etc. True test is now though, msm is crumbling and fiat currency is doomed.

When will it fall though.. what next in game of global politics..

Perhaps we're entering uncharted waters insofar as not many historical precedents to this situation. No doubt the elder Jews have a plan b, hopefully it's better than transhumanism or some other weird meme shit.

>Also implying jew msm started ww1, 2, Korea, nam, Chile, Iraq, Indonesia etc

With that tool dead, what next? Oy vey!
>>
>>133957716
why the fuck you just cant leave iran and syria alone?
Why the fuck you have to fucking meddle in everything
>>
>>133952432
>Israel is also set to funnel $40 million in weapons to Kurdish fighters fighting on the front lines of Syria.

UAE, KSA, JORDAN have refused existance of Kurdistan in Arabic clay, and one time they almost joined Turkey in bombing them

>Mossad report shows Saudi heads of government and military defence generals have agreed to postpone all arms sales to Palestine and Palestinian-related groups.

It's Qatar and Iran who sell weapons to Hamas, and Palestine and KSA have urged to two states solution

Doubt.jpg
>>
>>133958878

Because they meddle in everything as well while your media is now aligning themselves with Arabs.

The stereotype that we are the only one's is absurd.
>>
File: Nothreatdetected.jpg (201KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nothreatdetected.jpg
201KB, 1280x720px
>>133956018
Why are your posts so threatening?
>>
>>133958249
Canada has welcomed over 40,000 refugees and all is well. Plus we love Israel and respect its right to self defence. We don't agree with expansion of colonies into occupied territories as it only provokes Arabs.
>>
>>133958878
yes goy, leave your enemy alone so they can put their shit together and come back at you in due time to fuck you up????
>>
File: F-16_02_500.jpg (48KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
F-16_02_500.jpg
48KB, 570x570px
>>133958501
>>133958531
>We can't afford amram's, use the aim 9 Juliet, something fly better and lock on from behind!

Gta tier story, fairly good graphics by today's standards, future predicting time line. Gooood memories!
>>
>>133958811

There's really no implying, they did start most wars from 1913 onward and a whole bunch of them before that.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ByFfzMORXSM
>>
>>133959069

A lot of Israelis hate Canada, you are considered worse than Somalians. Literal garbage.

You are literally an Islamic nation by electing your current Prime Minister but you are too brainwashed to see it.

Your Prime Minister is reported as a bottom feeder in our media.
>>
>>133959045
You started the trend. They picked it up to counteract your jewings
>>
>>133953573
Good.
You see, this:
>One of the leaked documents showed that Israel is putting in $600 million to a pot fund of around $2.3 billion. To be used against Turkish and Qatari terror and rebel groups

Is jewish for "we pay for Isis to create instability and now we won't get our money's worth, so now we want America to refund our investment in global terrorism"
>>
File: 1484035723492.jpg (7KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1484035723492.jpg
7KB, 300x450px
Based Israel! You have my khukuri.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718-002232.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-002232.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>133958501
>>133958531
Mig 21 ~ 200k
Hawker hunter ~ 200k

But we need pic related, the Russians owe pol, they should give us one to patrol, and secret bombing runs.

http://www.raptoraviation.com/aircraft%20spec%20pages/Mig29.html
>>
>>133959255
lmao even the kikes hate leafs
>>
>>133958769
The eternal roach vs the eternal merchant.. this will be decided by who can trick the goyim/infidels the best.

Propaganda and fluoride me!
>>
>>133959136
>implying they were ever so much as a threat
Last time they tried open warfare you grew like popeye on spinach and the disparity in military capacity has only grown.
>>
>>133959569

There's like 25 million Canadians left and they're almost all extremely smug about burning their country down and committing genocide against whites.
>>
>>133958644
That looks like a pretty stable setup, we would need to forcibly relocate some groups though. The Christians should get there own small slice off the sunning region though.
>>
File: Netanyahu-and-Trudeau.jpg (41KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu-and-Trudeau.jpg
41KB, 635x357px
>>133959255
Bullshit. We are loved everywhere. Including Israel. Your proxy is showing.
>>
>>133952432
>against the threat of Qatar, Libya and Turkey
Independent Kurdistan is upon us.
>>
>>133959136

That's how you see us and that's how the entire West is starting to see you once again. Good luck fighting us both off.
>>
>>133959484
God, I need $4B.
>>
>>133959255
Checked!
>>
>>133954268
>once we start taking out your beloved Palestinian and Arabian shitskins
Oh, so you're going to fight your own wars for once? Amazing. Good for you, you're a big boy now.
>>
>>133955201
What the fuck are you talking about your larping piece of shit.
90% of what you wrote is either a lie or leftist propaganda.

I doubt this guy even lives in Israel let alone knows what actually happens here.

ואם אתה יכול לקרוא את זה אתה בן זונה שמאלני אני בטוח בזה, תמשיך לקדם אינטרסים של השמאל ב4צאן חתיכת אוטיסט
>>
File: cAzHK7Q.jpg (352KB, 1900x1155px) Image search: [Google]
cAzHK7Q.jpg
352KB, 1900x1155px
>>133959693
Trudeau why are you posting on 4chan?
>>
>>133954268
>4D chess
You're giving Trump way too much credit.
>>
>>133952432
Bumpity bumpity bumpity bike, Israel is full of kikes.
>>
jew freemasonry cops clergy courts fuk goyim via local blue lodge secret blood oaths since the jews murdered jesus for exposing the talmud cult
>>
>>133959693

I see you are mentally deficient in other areas as well besides politics.

Yes keep lying to yourself, please do become Sweden and get your Stockholm syndrome, parasite.

Your nation and Sweden have already accepted their place in the Caliphate. Your people are scum.
>>
>>133959255
Holy shit the kikes are bringing the Bantz today! How will Canada ever compete?
>>
>>133954268
>Trump put us in a dangerous situation where we're in a literal catch 22, which will only result in more war and all your liberals will scream murder once we start taking out your beloved Palestinian and Arabian shitskins.

Is Trump the "agentur" in Pike's letter?

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other."
>>
>>133952432

Oh boy, Sampson Option incoming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBmqWjb6NHI
>>
File: 14327246.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14327246.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>133957099
>you'll end up fighting a Holy war alongside us,

Are you serious or just trolling hard
>>
>>133959860
אתה טרוריסט פלסטיני
>>
>>133952432
>muh (((politics)))
hahahah fuck off you piece of shit kike. qatar, turkey, drumpf and countless others are backed by the same hidden hand: your kind

I hope you get stabbed by an ar*b
>>
File: kike bants.png (13KB, 794x217px) Image search: [Google]
kike bants.png
13KB, 794x217px
>>133960242
Oh no, now it's speaking in jew runes.
>>
>>133954938
Exactly. The only way to beat the jew is to BE the jew. This is going to ultimately end up with Iran nuking mecca and absorbing all the Muslim nations as saudi arabia will be glass. It will be Islam vs Christianity in the next war. Remember they are trying to force gods hand.
>>
>>133953596
sourceless claims aren't news my semitic friend
>>
>>133960040
Well post some sources. So far I see BS from a proxy.
>>
>>133960143

I pray to God.

Happenings of cosmic magnitude or else I go back to Candy crush
>>
>>133960365
ילד טוב, ללמוד את הדרך ולהיות יהודי טוב.
>>
>>133960620
How fucking dare you Shekelberg. I refuse your offer.
>>
Israel is just a zoo for swarthy Moroccan's
Intelligent wealthy Jews stay as far from these sun baked syphilitic nuts as possible.
>>
>>133954268
Indeed Trump taking out ISIS opened up the middle east to other rebel groups who are anti Israel and Saudi Arabia. Trump is silly i noticed during the debates Hillary kept shying off on ISIS but Trump kept trying condemn every group in the region as he knows nothing at all about the middle east. Trump will offer us temporary peace(calm before the storm) and then its back to war again.
>>
>>133957099
>If you support Palestine you support the terror attacks committed against your people by the Chechnyan's and the Bosnians.

bait status: confirmed
>>
>>133956212
Lol. It doesn't belong to you. Israel was given to you on a silver platter by the rothchilds after ww2. Just like in every other country you go to you infiltrate, sabotage, and ruin.
>>
>>133953963
They're terrified that mirror twin populist movements are going to take over both the Republicans and Democrats. They've already seen that it can happen with the Republicans, who were theoretically the least likely to go that way because of the Evangelical base. Now, if the Dems go full-on-leftist, they're going to begin to be dominated by anti-Israeli human rights advocates, who will stop the flow of aid. As the center disappears, Israeli lobbyists could be looking at a situation in the US in which the right wing party is too nationalist to support Israeli interests, and the left wing party is too anti-colonial and socialists to tolerate Israeli occupations.

Considering polarization is only increasing in the US, it may be a long term problem for Israel.
>>
>>133956018
Hey I did a 23andme test and got the results and I'm 11%Ashkenazi, does that mean that the gates are open to Israel? Or am I stuck in this worthless rectangle
>>
>>133954268
trump probably realises israel is not an ally but a beggar!
>>
>>133953963
>It means Israel can't expand for another 4 years
oy vey! what a shoah! have the goyim gone too far this time?
>>
File: Tfw.jpg (77KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
Tfw.jpg
77KB, 759x422px
>>133961020
>Tfw you're a jew and you get jewed
>>
>>133953963
There wouldn't be a problem in the middle east if it wasn't for Israel. They deserve to reap everything they sowed.
>>
>>133952432

>>Report also showed that Saudi is joining UAE, Jordan and Israel to fund the fast tracking of Russia Today (RT) implementation, with an investment worth $6 billion.

What the fuck does that even mean?
>>
>>133961288
>6 billion
THE SIX GORILLION!
>>
>>133960962
Israel is more like your stereotypical villain bent on world domination through deception.
>>
>>133958738
Trump knowing that Mossad did 9/11 and his Presidency being motivated by revenge on Israel and the deep state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSSwXvsEX_c
>>
>>133952432
This is literally why I initially changed to supporting trump. I sat watching him talk and saw his town hall event with Fox or some shit and he said he would look into settling the Palestine conflict and hinted that he thought Israel was more at fault but wouldn't admit it. He demonstrated good intentions, nuance and tact in his approach of the subject that no other candidate could. Especially (((Sanders))) who turns genocidal when you mention Palestine.
Trump reminded me of Jimmy Carter, in his book Palestine: Peace not Apartheid, but less of a faggot.
Glad to see it ended up happening, and better than I even imagined. Way better.
>>
>>133952432
How does it feel getting cucked, kkkike?
>>
>>133960620
וְשִׁנַנְתָּם לְבָנֶיךָ וְדִבַּרְתָּ בָּם בְּשִׁבְתְּךָ בְּבֵיתֶךָ וּבְלֶכְתְּךָ בַדֶרֶךְ וּבְשָׁכְבְּךָ וּבְקוּמֶךָ
>>
>>133961670
do u care to explain why mossad would attack his american ally?, I dont understand
>>
i don't see what the big deal is...

Israel/America/ Saudi Arabia have always been the axis of evil, now it's official I suppose
>>
>>133961670
>Trump: I happen to think that they had not only a plane, but they had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously.
Deep state BTFO.
>>
>>133961288
It means all of those countries are going to support RT news reactionary right propaganda arm to influence the region, in place of Al Jazeera brand terrorist generating propaganda
>>
>>133955346
How is egypt, friend?

Can you post a picture off your apartment?
>>
>>133962068
-_- False flag to go to war in the middle east and implement greater Israel.
>>
>>133962068
You're new around here or something?
>>
File: GOYIM NO.webm (580KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GOYIM NO.webm
580KB, 640x360px
>>133952432
BASED KIKES
>>
>>133962256
No, pro-assad anons have been around for months now. For whatever reason, they are convinced that Assad is le based good guy based on a few things he said.
>>
>>133962199
I live in very shitty apartment right now, u wont like it at all
Egypt is not bad I think, just some terror attack and economical problems
>>133962202
>>133962256
ok I get this point, but mossad in the same time will be risking losing american support if his plan got exposed, and Israel without america is doomed
>>
>>133957099
how will it take us into an involuntary war if we stay out of it and just watch?
>>
>>133952432
Source?
>>
>>133962068
To blame it on a middle-eastern country and get the US do to their dirty work for them to implement greater Israel.

This was already attempted in 67 when they tried to drag the US into the six-day War by sinking the USS Liberty and trying to blame it on Egypt.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-uss-liberty-a-failed-israeli-false-flag-attack-against-the-united-states/5431151

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
>>
>>133962401
>Israel without america is doomed
But America without Israel is free. I could care less if Israel is doomed, the only reason we're still allied with Israel is because they control our governments decisions from the inside.
>>
>>133962257
???

Zionists are literally the bluest pill.
>>
>>133962257
Good GOD Trump makes me laugh! I love this guy!
>>
>>133962401
>lose American support
Literally never going to happen. They have them literally by the balls. Diaspora Jews that run America from the top ensure that.
>>
File: 1499470777260.jpg (353KB, 616x693px) Image search: [Google]
1499470777260.jpg
353KB, 616x693px
>>133952432
>>
>>133962401
Oh boy. Guess who runs our alphabet agencies? Our media? The deep state? People with direct connection to Israel thats who. Trump however has the people and the brute of the military at his command, trickery is all they have on us because once exposed their house of cards falls apart.
>>133962645
Israel itself represents a greater power though. The same force who orchestrated the world wars and seeks mold the world in their image.
>>
>>133963002
*figuratively by the balls
>>
>>133953741
Out of curiosity, could this be due in part to the collapse of non-ultraorthodox jewish birthrates? No one to settle new(er) land with aside from tax drains?
>>
>>133962528
>>133962645
>>133963038
I didnt hate israel before, but this now give me mixed feelings
>>
File: 1498491546595.jpg (103KB, 599x818px) Image search: [Google]
1498491546595.jpg
103KB, 599x818px
>trump swiftly and singlehandedly solved the middle east problem for america
>>
>>133960040
HAHAHAHA EVERYONE HATES LEAFS
>>
>>133963264
Israel so to speak gave us globalism. Which pacified geo political relations and in tandem works towards their goal of a turning us all into a raceless mass of cattle. They also made america powerful by throwing europe under the bus and funneling all the minds and technology to the USA. We are the military arm of Israel you have all rights to hate us and them.
>>133963651
Dont be so sure. You dont think Russia holds a grudge against us? I expect most countries do so once the control slips who will forgive us? Trump is playing a dangerous game if hes really turning on the status quo, really dangerous.
>>
>>133955384
nobody cares you fucking hook nosed heeb
>>
>>133953963
>>133954268

Hory shit, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, oh wait let me take a break:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>133953963
nice. get fucked schlomo
>>
>>133963871
>You dont think Russia holds a grudge against us?

Not at all, actually. Reagan had a pretty good relationship with them, and for the most part they haven't been directly working against our best interests. Putin also seems to have a good relationship with Trump.
>>
File: 1475292147806.jpg (236KB, 672x462px) Image search: [Google]
1475292147806.jpg
236KB, 672x462px
>>
>>133963871
Continuing on the status quo means the death of mankind.

We turn into an evolved slave race where most of the population will mindless workerdrones and the 1% remain as the only "real" humans - except they practice satanism and perform acts of profanity and horror. We're already practically there.

The death of what makes humans, human.

I don't give a flying fuck if Trump overturns the status quo if it means avoiding that fate. We should be expanding into and exploring the stars, not turning into goodgoys for jews. Even outright extinction is preferable to that slavery.
>>
>>133952432

They didn't plot for 2000 years for this. Of course they will subvert this shit.
>>
>>133964107
Frankly this planet is not how it should be. We are a disfigured mess due to scheming minds.
>Japan is a twisted workhorse
>Communism destroyed chinas and Russias history and humanity.
>America is no longer a peaceful christian nation
>South korea is a medical/social testing ground of sorts
>Europe is in pure entrapment with the refugee crises and economy meme
I hope Russia remembers who the real enemy is the hidden forces who forced this twisted world upon us.
>>133964576
Looking at the history of Judeasim they do some pretty nasty rituals behind closed doors. I even think Israel is the human trafficking hub of the planet. You are right but remember the same forces who turned on Europe can turn just the same on the USA.
>>
>>133953573
Better relations between KSA and Israel could mean cheaper oil
Sowing division and animosity between several ME factions also could mean cheaper oil.
I dunno, seems to be a good deal for burgers, that usually meant a good deal for us, but my understanding of geopolitics is extraordinarily limited

Also it's unsourced so it could just be Israeli shitposting
>>
>>133952432
Fuck mossad, whey not just kill mossad?
Wipe out shitrael too, the world would be 10 times better without that contrived cancersous post WWII land grab.
>>
>>133952432
Oh no! Does this mean Israel doesn't get to grab more land and pretend it was theirs all along? You guys are fucking gross. Nuke the middle East may be edgy but it's appropriate
>>
>>133956793
>Because all Modern religion comes from us and our land, it must be respected, without us you would not have "Christian values".
lol
>>
>>133962068
Because people in America were in on it too and it started the whole war on terror and destabilize the world for NWO agenda ... 9/11 Was an occult event as well, Saudis also helped along with the Israelis... I can't claim to know why there are some so fucked up people in the world but I can only assume they work with demons and have surrendered their souls
>>
>>133955151
Looks like it. Like a are only on it for themselves. Parasites that poison the host.
>>
>>133965863
This. It was a dark plot with many faces, to say the least.
>>
>>133952432
i want a source of some sorts.
>>
File: 1499396230695.png (338KB, 720x418px) Image search: [Google]
1499396230695.png
338KB, 720x418px
>>133965319
USA was never peaceful. It waged multiple wars to expand its domain in North America , had armed rebellions over political issues, a civil war, and even attempted for years what can only be called imperial pursuits in Asia.

And if you call the US choosing sides and selling arms and supplies before entering the world wars simply peaceful, that's a bit of an underhanded way if going about it.
>>
>>133965863

Everyone is on everyone. It's called politics.

But these Trump politics are bad politics.
>>
>>133965863
well that unfair for everyone want to just live in peace, I was thinking like israelis want just peace and muslims are trying just to provoke them, now it seems that I need to think more again
>>
>>133966448

You shouldn't believe propaganda, /pol/ literary wants to massacre every Israeli ever. Get your news from independent and alternative sources rather than propaganda producer in someones basement.
>>
>>133966613
do u have suggestions?
I cant find any independent sources, every source seems funded for different agenda
>>
>>133966367
>waaaaa I want Damascus NOW
>waaaaaaaa
>>
>>133966756
I can recommend: https://news.vice.com/
>>
File: avatar725773_1.png (22KB, 119x119px) Image search: [Google]
22KB, 119x119px
>>133966855

Shut your mouth whore.
>>
>>133966892
>vice
More jewish lies and complete garbage.
>>
>>133966756
But we aren't funded. We aren't even a news source. Just lads shitting about and sometimes getting deadly serious.
>>
>>133966965

Shut your whore mouth whore.

Nigger bitch.
>>
>>133958538
so the scum of scum is scum.
traitors are traitors.
By your own voice, the holocaust may be real this time.
>>
>>133955384
Guess what? They're mocked everywhere. Not even Americans trust them. They're also absolutely FULL of westernized kikes, so, your kindred.
>>
>>133966892
>https://news.vice.com/
they're quite anti israel and very biased against you. why would you recommend them? is this some sort of (((trick)))?
>>
>>133966329
I dont recall the USA being an empire prior to WW2. Meanwhile there were Russian,British, French, Spanish, Dutch empires. So i considered us peaceful until we expanded military bases across the globe.
>>
>>133966960
>>133967197
So this is the power of...khazar babies.

DAS RITE
>>
>>133953596
This. All the good threads get ignored usually.
>>
>>133962401
mossad moto: "By deception, we make war".
they will never be caught, even if they are caught, they will renounce association and say they did it on their own.
>>
>>133956793

You don't have any fucking clue about modern religion or the importance of your gay little country in relation to the west. Jesus told the Jews to get the fuck out of the temple for peddling wares, no one likes you, not even the few remaining Christians in Europe who still worship a dead Jew.
>>
File: 1476680444169.jpg (24KB, 186x230px) Image search: [Google]
1476680444169.jpg
24KB, 186x230px
>>133952432
No goyim Wars

No Greater Israel

No Syrian pipelines

Nothing! Oy vey!
>>
>>133967350
>Liberals hate Israel because MUH POOR PALESTINIAN KIDS!
maybe we can do something with this...
>>
>>133966613
Your state by all intents and purposes belonged in Madagascar an island you cant expand from lmao.
>>
>>133966448
I think there has to be a fair amount who just want peace like many people in many countries... the actions of 9/11 rest on those involved with the orchestration of the event itself not on the citizens ... that being said I can not respect other Americans who think George w. Bush was a good boy who dindu nuffin and don't question 9/11 at all ... many people do not because they truly do not want peace, for true peace this evil for at the top of many countries needs to be dealt with

>>133966613
Yes many people here might say such things but I question how serious they are. Are you ignorant to your country's involvement in 9/11? Was event to bring our two countries closer together

>>133966367
Occult sacrifice and truly evil acts are just politics to You? I get you are being blithe but come on m8 .... I find it really difficult to believe that someone who questions the official narrative of the event and is hated by the perpetrators could deliver bad politics but maybe to you they are. We will see what ultimately happens but I'm confident in Trump. If war happens I do not necessarily blame Trump either; with what our last few Presidents accomplished, they set the stage for war to occur
>>
>>133967385

Don't make fun you bitch.

You are a fucking nigger not me. Aborted nigger too, worse than any other nigger. Failed abortion nigger.

>>133967290

UK media is worst of the worst. Canada level no wonder why Canada is such shit. Mix Anglo with Franc you get Canadian shit nigger.

>>133967350
Fucking shit, I only google'd something unbias, but if they are pro-Palestine then fuck them. They used to do unbias news, what the fuck happened.

Fucking shit.
>>
>>133952432
Not surprising considering Trump is a russian stooge and the UAE is paying the russians.
>>
>>133957579
Chechnya is poor as fuck, Kadyrov and few friends are rich. But on average Caucasus is much poorer than white areas of our country. Also, they literally murder each other by dozens because of suspicion of terrorist activity.
>>
File: ONPlhi1.png (830KB, 1315x998px) Image search: [Google]
ONPlhi1.png
830KB, 1315x998px
>>133958738
here you go
>>
>>133967672
LOL backed into a corner much?
Thought they were still good? They have been extremely degenerate for years now and ran cover for Clinton/Obama/Soros coup in Kiev ... vice is mega psyops , teach youth it is cool to hate Israel and it is cool to like trannies and race mix. Your hasbara is fucking shit, why are you so flustered?
>>
>>133967826
>Also, they literally murder each other by dozens because of suspicion of terrorist activity.

That's a feature not a bug.
>>
>>133953963
>4
>>
File: 1480884618937.jpg (32KB, 331x335px) Image search: [Google]
1480884618937.jpg
32KB, 331x335px
>>133953963
>Israel has to "play nice"
>suddenly peace in the middle east
>>
File: 1500027775055.png (15KB, 469x331px) Image search: [Google]
1500027775055.png
15KB, 469x331px
>>133967531

Maybe you can think of something or do something for them to kill each other.

Do great service for everyone, even Israelites hate liberals because they are Gods abortions. Maybe we have some common ground? Hmm...
>>
>>133967047
I know, but we all anons, anyone can push anything here also
>>133967617

ehhh why just everyone not leave us alone, Egypt never had any imperial desires nor expanding desires, we just want to live in peace developing our country,but somehow we are got involved in deep shit IDK if it is our past leaders fault or plots or mix of both, in Egypt we use this expression alot because it is describing us
" عايزين ناكل عيش"
and its meaning is we just want to work and live better life, but the world isnt this bright I guess, this depressing
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>133962068
>american ally?
They are just goyim cattle to be used and abused.

Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.
>>
>>133953600
Yep, this.
>>
File: Total war.jpg (149KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Total war.jpg
149KB, 960x960px
>>133960839
> Trump will offer us temporary peace

What he offered was total war, something the world hasn't seen since WWII. Fuck your grand chessboard and your kiked rules of war

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RceLAhPOS9Q
>>
>>133968066
Heh yeah, but I'm just tired of this whole CHECHNYA DONATIONS MEME
yeah, Kadyrov drives a Bently while average chechen shivers in his bed while his neigbours next door are rounded without trial or warning.
>>
>>133959796
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Israel
>>
File: worry.png (377KB, 600x702px) Image search: [Google]
worry.png
377KB, 600x702px
>>
>no source
>implying the kikes would admit that they have a Greater Israel planned
>>
>>133952432
hasnt mossad always shared inteligence with these countries
>>
>>133962092
+ City of London
>>
>>133968534

>rounded without trial or warning.

This is how it should be. Chechen is doing Gods work then.

Shame Russians and Americans can not do this for its liberal population.
>>
>>133961670
I want to touch on this some more because Trump in that video isnt speaking as boorish as he is now. You think Trump is playing dumb with a public persona? Putin remarked Trump is different in person than how he conducts himself to the public. Also Trump has mentioned
>Wants to disband the CIA
>Wants to pull out of the UN
>Remarking about returning to a gold standard
>Wants to get along with Russia
>Does a massive deal with Saudi Arabia and sticks it to Israel
>Eradicates ISIS
Im starting to think his daughter is a plant to sabotage israel and the whole israel is our greatest ally is just leading them into a false sense of security. What do you think?
>>
File: 1493493942532.jpg (110KB, 450x430px) Image search: [Google]
1493493942532.jpg
110KB, 450x430px
>>133952432
jews never change
>>
File: 1490868143760.jpg (126KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1490868143760.jpg
126KB, 500x497px
>>133968895

We will always be your ally, unless you fuck with us then get ready to be a niggers wife.
>>
>>133953600
/thread>>133958056
This based Moorfag gets it.

/thread.
>>
>>133969115
Why would the us even need you as an ally?
>>
File: 1490868874198.jpg (22KB, 384x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490868874198.jpg
22KB, 384x420px
>>133969176
You have nothing to contribute so why bother.
>>
File: 1490873609249.png (275KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1490873609249.png
275KB, 600x530px
>>133969247

Because a cuckold always needs a bull.
>>
>>133953448
why do you think we are not well versed in the situation? the number one problem is you lack the manpower to physically occupy the region in the first place it was the problem from the beginning and still is to this day, dumb jews
>>
>>133969380
Beware the rage of the cuck jewboi.
>>
>>133969503

You're as dumb as a Canadian.

That sentence was meant to insult you, not award you with praise. Did your wife's bull ejaculate too fast into your face and hit you so hard you had brain damage?
>>
>>133956018
Can you sum it up ?

I don't see the big event. We know US was planning an anti-iran alliance that would include Israel, Saudis and Egypt.
>>
>>133956511

Theyll just unite them all. Hell the Africans will probably show up and start suicide bombing.
>>
Rev up those ovens, we've got jews to burn.
>>
>>133954268
>helps create isis
>destabilises entire region because muh greater israel/better to have them fighting each other than us
>actions directly link to migrant crisis europe now has to deal with
>cant do any of that now
OY VEY THIS IS BAD FOR US

Im fucking diamonds right now schlomo
>>
File: 1a7f3d88273d40a1a9c525d1d8….jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1a7f3d88273d40a1a9c525d1d8….jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>133969621
tick tock yid tick tock
>>
>>133957099

Usually called freedom fighters when they are under the military occupation and blockade by a foreign power trying to prevent you from having an economy.
>>
>>133957099

Also the religious element in the US that thought helping Israel was a duty from god is dying. And the people who have watched you bombing the fuck out of and abusing people are growing.
>>
>>133957697

Israel is a hole we dump money and blood into. How the fuck do you protect use from Islam. Hell if you didnt exists they would probably care about us a bit less and just spend their time killing each other.
>>
>>133953963
But Israel isn't expanding anyway you dumb memer. You gave back a bunch of land already, including the whole Sinai.
>>
>>133957487

Why would Iran ever be self sufficient enough to pass on a big ally like Russia. The US fucks with them too much to do so.
>>
>>133952432
Jews lied and cheated for thousands of years.
NOTHING you can write has any value.
And we are not interested in your wars with mudslimes.
Hope both die.
>>
>>133958056
i dont get it
>>
>>133953596
How about a link you unhelpful brigand.
>>
>>133953963
>another holocaust
You mean a holocaust?
>>
>>133953448
>Bump, this is big you fucking gooks.

it's only big if you're a kike who can't handle a taste of their own medicine

MUH ETHNOSTATE
>>
>>133956248
they will nuke people out of spite if they are gonna go down and probably say the palestinians did it
>>
>>133970558
i think he means to say isreal was a plot to concentrate jews into a single country where they could be wiped out.
>>
Someday I hope to see the world without Jews.
>>
>>133954938
>We don't know which side he is on.

Perhaps the side he's chosen is the sideline. Or maybe, and I know this is crazy 'cuz politicians never do this, he chose to side with America.
>>
>>133954938
>Either way it's bad for all parties involved.
when a pro israel jew says this i cant help but translating it by reversing it
sorry, just your track record mate
>>
>>133970715
It's not an ethnostate that's the problem. Judaism has feminism and cuckoldry written into its foundation, they give the passing down of heritage to females instead of males which is why they destabilise everything they fucking touch
>>
File: 1492824129474.gif (1MB, 276x232px) Image search: [Google]
1492824129474.gif
1MB, 276x232px
Bump, can't believe trump is keeping the Jews in check so well.
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (130KB, 501x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
130KB, 501x621px
This Tread is now Sabbatha Zevi Tread
>>
>>133952432
> yfw Trump manages to stabilize the middle east
>>
>>133971001
he has 6 grandkikes its obvious you chink, I hope japan makes your women into comfort bitches
>>
>>133952432
You are a Jew.
>>
File: 1491000184740.jpg (48KB, 388x384px) Image search: [Google]
1491000184740.jpg
48KB, 388x384px
>>133971270
>Stable Middle-East
>with existing Israel
>>
>>133969813
I believe the migrant crisis is orchestrated. The idea was to take in migrants, let Israel take over and then allow them to return home. EU gets to pick out the best and brightest workers which they needed and everyone wins in the end. Problem is Assad won so they are coming home to a land that will destabilize again.
>>
Can we please see an article confirming any of this jewry?
>>
>>133956793
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
>>
>>133972041
Second Coming when?
>>
File: 1430487011634.jpg (37KB, 388x500px) Image search: [Google]
1430487011634.jpg
37KB, 388x500px
>>133972376
iono man but a kike trying to own our kike on a stick's values is a bit rich
if they did, the talmud wouldnt exist along with all the shit they've been putting the world through
>>
Seems like larping to me hmm
>>
>>133952432
I find this hard to believe. Your kike leaders will not give up on greater iseral that easily, especially when it's a plan 3000 years in the making with the protocols of the elders of Zion. Tell me Jew, what are you elite leaders up to now? I'm pretty sure not even you are buying what they are selling
>>
>>133952432
>make another isis
>build third temple
Yes goy. Trump has ever said anything about this
>>
cancer
>>
File: 1499589161977.jpg (43KB, 818x827px) Image search: [Google]
1499589161977.jpg
43KB, 818x827px
>>133954268
>jews and muslims killing each other while we just sit and sell arms and ammo to both sides
Trump, you magnificent bastard.
>>
>>133973055
Of course it wont end. Religious fanaticism will always spout from century old practiced religious doctrine. Islam and Judaism are both guilty of this while Christianity had a reform. Thats what we need to do is reform these barbaric religions.
>>
>>133973936
>Implying the sandniggers will ever do a reform
The Jewish? Maybe but that a huge if more then anything, but if you are expecting double Iq savages to do a reform that is only wishful thinking my freind.
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.