[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Africa experiences

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 44

File: sf-lgflag.gif (20KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
sf-lgflag.gif
20KB, 500x300px
Lived in Johannesburg in the late 90s/ early 2000s. Here are some of the violent crimes people I personally knew were exposed to.

>Greek family lived next door
>Husband, wife and 7 year old daughter
>The father leaves for a week on business trip to Singapore
>Maids/ gardener inform that the man of the house is gone
>Local 'youth' gang break into house in middle of afternoon
>Rape the mother and then choke her to death with a plastic bag
>Hang the 7 year old in a closet using one of her father's ties
>They steal some women's clothes and tv
>>
Disappointing about the TV but I guess he can always buy a new one.
>>
>>133951192
durban here. left in 1998. story checks out.
>>
>>133951192
Also a popular method in SA to extort bank details

>Co-worker
>'youths' break into his house at night
>Tie him up in a chair and repeatedly burn him with hot iron
>Get him to give them his card details
>Survived but had a melted face

A common variation of this is to use a drill instead
>>
Been here since 1993 and the worst that's happened was struggling to find a job (BBBEE) after studies and my alcoholic step dad. I'm white btw
>>
>>133951379
Do you have any stories? Also don't you find it both hilarious/ frustrating just how sheltered whites are in Europe/ Australia to African everyday life?
>>
>>133951192
>>133951379
>>133951623

Kidding aside, there are so many white SAfrs in Australia, I am surprised your economy isn't even more horrible than it is. In banking about 1 in 3 people are from SA or Zim. Crazy waste of talent. Thanks Mugabe, thanks Zuma!!
>>
>>133951192
>Naive when I first arrive
>Riding in a car with some safa friends
>Black man lying 'dead' in the middle of the road
>Safa bro just stomps down on the gas
>Black man immediately jumps up and runs
>Turn around and see a bunch of nignogs hiding behind cover that would have jumped us if we stopped

Car jacking isn't really news when it comes to SA but there are also countless stories of children still strapped in the back seats of cars being accidentally abducted and turning up years later in mud villages if they happen to survive.
>>
>>133951710
yeah they are completely fucking blind to it. that said, there are liberal south africans which is the most heinous mental disorder on earth. how can you be a race equalist after living in south africa??

>saw a highjacking once when i was around 7 or 8 years old
>saw a policeman on way to surgery with a missing skull from a gunshot wound. could see his brain.
>saw drug addicted children in cape town try to be from us and pass out on our car.
>our maid was stabbed nearly to death one night and she left a pools of blood around her cottage down the bottom of the house
>>
>>133952112
yeah that sounds about right. most people i knew also carried a loaded gun on there lap when driving.

good documentary on youtube about the toughest cops in the world - durban episode. watched it yesterday with my daughter. she loved it. wife freaked out i showed it to her because she is bit liberal at heart. thinks we are the same as them... my daughter now thinks otherwise and thats why my wife was so triggered!
>>
>>133951192
Hold up.. Sounds like SA needs freedom
>>
>>133952562
Fuck off, "freedom" caused it in the first place.
>>
>>133952562
yeah bro the evil whites were driving the blacks to violence. once mandela and the blacks took power the violence simply ceased to exist
>>
>>133951192
Hi Anon, I am really interested in South Africa and I think it would be better if you deport all the niggers back to the jungle or run it under Apartheid again. I have had various south african teachers and they have all been pretty cool. Had one who was an ex soldier. Old guy now but next time I see him I wanna ask him some questions. He will probably retire soon. It is sad to see what became of South Africa and Rhodesia. Glad you're still here to tell the story.
>>133951379
Another Aussie South African goodness me, I heard one on the radio today. Always welcome you to Australia if you're not a nigger!
>>
>>133952562
The US loved apartheid south africa when it was still a convenient bastion against communism in Africa and an important shipping route. Then you guys abandoned them alongside the brits with your trade embargoes as soon as you saw the commies crumbling. Should have stood by them.
>>
>>133951192
Jesus Christ
>>
>>133952562
I would love seeing this country get some american freedom bombs.
>>
>>133953077
Nope, the americans abandon us politically which was understandable. They still gave us massive support in under the table deals.

Britain did abandon us and Russia fucked us. Israel gave us nukes too :)
>>
>Friends grandparents are old scottish immigrants
>Came in the 70s because SA was wealthy as fuck
>Only qualifications needed are to be white and willing to work
>White safas still have a good work ethic to this day because there is no such thing as gib me dats
>They had a massive british bulldog called victoria
>Nog breaks into house when no one is home
>Old victoria is having none of that and bites on to the bastard
>The old couple come home to a black man lying on the floor in a pool of blood with Victoria holding on to him screaming "Police! Police! Call the Police!"
>>
>>133953519
Haha this happened to my neighbor but not in the same way. He had two Dobermans which he kept outside while he was away for the weekend.

Someone broke in but did not realize the dogs could get into the house through a dog flap.

When he came home on sunday evening the dude was crouched ontop of his fridge with the two dogs guarding him at the bottom.

The guy was up their for almost two days.
>>
>>133953449
Also it shocks me that no one fucking wants to acknowledge that Mandela was a literal terrorist trained in Moscow. He literally bombed people and was justly locked up for his murders against civilians. Don't let me get started on his murderous wife.
>>
>>133953519
a british bulldog would be one of the worst guard dogs. they struggle to bite anything.
>>
>>133951192
fuck off Muhammed, worry about your own European genocide
>>
>>133953749
Wondering if we know the same guy

>Guy had two dobermans
>They jump is fence and save a poor fat black mama
>She wants to press charges and have the dogs killed
>The guy's lawyer tells him to just bleach his dogs completely white
>Case falls through because she can no longer identify the dogs
>>
File: 1456851451539.jpg (61KB, 551x400px) Image search: [Google]
1456851451539.jpg
61KB, 551x400px
>>133951192
>>
>>133953893
Still managed to do the job.
>>
>>133954188
Savage not save
>>
File: CCS.jpg (273KB, 450x580px) Image search: [Google]
CCS.jpg
273KB, 450x580px
>>133953804
>mfw I mentioned this in the vicinity of my dad
>He went full retard and stopped just short of calling me a Nazi

I am fucking right though, equal rights for blacks in SA was wrong. Mandela and his corrupt ANC can get fucked.
>>
>>133954188
Nah there was no fat mamma involved in this one
>>
>>133953944
>too ashamed to post with his own country's flag
>>
File: 1457455450944.png (455KB, 451x471px) Image search: [Google]
1457455450944.png
455KB, 451x471px
>>133951192
#AfricaSoBlack
>>
File: mandellaterrorist.jpg (52KB, 526x345px) Image search: [Google]
mandellaterrorist.jpg
52KB, 526x345px
>>133951192
And dont forget he was a commie dick sucker too....
>>
>>133951710
Hahaha sheltered life in Europe. From my family records some older than 350 years i can tell you there isnt safety as well. Its only matter of time when something happen here again but im prepared for some situations very well.
>>
File: cringelord.jpg (107KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
cringelord.jpg
107KB, 640x425px
>>133953804
>>133954416
>le Mandela was a terrorist meme
he sabotaged some buildings sure. but he was ultimately arrested for treason against the state. he didn't kill anyone which would make him a pretty shitty "terrorist"

Sure he did some stupid nigga shit but let's be honest, he could have called for the slaughter of every single whitey when he came into power
>>
>>133954270
>170 murders each year
is this legit? I would expect a lot of chimping, even when there was appartheid.
>>
>>133954416
They also like to come with the whole "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter" bullshit. It had nothing to do with the soviets wanting African's resources.
>>
>>133954832
>He has carried out bomb attacks and has been sentenced to jail for terrorism but hes not a terrorist!!!!!!!!!! RACIST!!! RAAAAAAACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSST!!
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>133954810
Barring the horrors of the 1st and 2nd world wars and commie fuckery, Europe is fucking paradise on earth. Even eastern europe is fucking paradise compared to every day shit in Africa. Obviously there is always the looming danger of complete societal collapse but Europeans (and especially western europeans) have been living in Disney land the entirety of their lives and don't know just how bad it can get. They're arrogant and think everyone wants to live like them or they love the idea of the nobel savage. South Africa was a massive eye opener for me.
>>
>>133954832
>He did some stupid shit, but he could have gone full retard and instigated an actual genocide of whites in SA

Yeah I can relate to him being a bad terrorist, but at the end of the day the glorification of the man doesn't hold up when you see it against the shitty backdrop. They didn't teach me anything like this in high school for sure, only the savior parts and conveniently left out what his legacy has become and to what degree he was actually able to influence he corruption ridden party.

>>133954987
Speaking of my father he is a hard working man, and my grandfather was an actual factory worker (welder). So I don't hold it against him that he hasn't read more into what we're told and what has actually transpired.
>>
>>133955306
>sentenced to jail for terrorism
that's where you're wrong sweety. the nigga was locked up for treason
>>
>>133955306
mandela bombed the shit out of the invading europeans thats been raping africa for centuries.
imagine muslims taking over france and put sharia law there and a christian guy bombed a mosque to get their nation back.
Not a liberal but mandela did what he had to do.
>>
>>133954983
>is this legit? I would expect a lot of chimping, even when there was appartheid.
The police pretty much behaved like right wing death squads. There is less incentive to chimp if you know you're going to be purged with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>133951495
Can they not produce value? Must they always extract value from someone else? Is this crime accepted?
>>
>>133955617
I would agree with you if the country didn't devolve into Zimbabwe light after he came to power.
>>
>>133955458
Well for us Krauts are like these savage niggers in Africa.
>>
>>133955845
who gives a fuck about the state of the nation after the colonials have left the land.
people have dignity. if you take over their home they will want it back.
Stay in Europe.
>>
>>133955731
>Can they not produce value? Must they always extract value from someone else? Is this crime accepted?
One thing you can blame on apartheid is them refusing to properly educate the black populace. Aside from that, there was a massive brain drain due to white flight when apartheid ended and general corruption when the ANC came to power. Nogs seemingly are awful and running anything so economic prospects are terrible. That said, its also easier and probably more enjoyable to just go around raping and pillaging than doing legitimate work.
>>
>>133955557
And Sabotage

>>133955617
Well I am not blaming Mandela it's just that even leftists here acknowledge the fact that he was a terrorist though I disagree with you on that point. When some of the Dutch fled the British ruling and started colonies nnorth of the Vaal the locals were a minority, that is why the dutch bought and occupied most of the land. The Black population started soaring after, when immigration came massively from the north and when the Black population was demographically transitioning, so I believe it's not the same thing. It would more likely be like when the Hungarian lost border land to Romanians after WWI cause the Romanian immagration had replaced the native population.
>>
>>133955991
Shows you just how sheltered Europe was from human filth if that is the case.
>>
After looking at the stats and hearing the stories, I think South Africa would be better under white rule. Blacks living as second class citizens in Rhodesia 2.0 would probably benefit more.
>>
>/pol/ in charge of not being contradictory as fuck

Why don't you come back to Europe? Africa for niggers. Europe for whites. If we don't one rapefugees or nignogs in our european lands, we don't want to do the same in their lands. Let them chimp in their lands.
>>
>>133956079
Dignity by raping and murdering their fellow black man and not even being able to feed themselves without the white man's help.
>>
File: PoorWhite23.png (1MB, 1346x599px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite23.png
1MB, 1346x599px
>>133951192
>>
>>133954832
He bombed a bus nigga
>>
>>133952112
>Car jacking isn't really news when it comes to SA but there are also countless stories of children still strapped in the back seats of cars being accidentally abducted and turning up years later in mud villages if they happen to survive.
can you link to stories?
>>
>>133951192
What
>>
>>133953519
>black man lying on the floor in a pool of blood with Victoria holding on to him screaming "Police! Police! Call the Police!"

fucking amazing they taught the doggo to shout for assistance, and with its mouth full of shit on top of it!
>>
File: rat tailed maggot.jpg (100KB, 560x347px) Image search: [Google]
rat tailed maggot.jpg
100KB, 560x347px
>Obviously can't drink tap water
>Nothing new in Africa
>At least I can shower and boil water for cooking/ coffee
>Local water works purification plant has been given money to update the old, damaged systems
>The new nigger who is in charge just steals the money
>We know get rat tailed maggots coming out of our taps
>>
>>133956654
it's because of the white man that things got so fucked up for them.

even if that shit existed on some level beforehand whites made it way worse for them.
>>
>>133956079

But the Boers have lived in South Africa longer than the modern Africans there. The original African tribe, the Xhosa, were driven to extinction, when the Boers made fertile soil out of the coastal wasteland and the Xhosa spent almost a century raiding them, before sacrificing all of their crops and livestock to summon their ancestor spirits to destroy the Boers. The Boers are more native to South Africa than the Africans there.
>>
>>133951192

>Walk around Long Street in the middle of the night.
>Beggars. Fucking. Everywhere.
>Hipsters in every bar, drinking cocktails which are even more expensive than in Europe.
>Nigresses are cute AF.

All and all, country is fucked. Inequality and social gap is as bad as in South America, but at least in South America racial tensions are not dramatic to fuel genocide.

I feel bad as fuck for SA.
>>
>>133956835
I've heard stories like this already happening in the 90s but seemingly its still regularly happening. I'll find the actual story of the child being raised by some kindly villagers but here's a recent one. Seemingly still happens all the time.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/595727/baby-stolen-car-jacking-durban-south-africa-police-manhunt-fears-grow
>>
>>133954188
more stories
>>
>>133955617
>south africa
>invading euros
Dumb nigger. The actual natives, the khoisan peoples, lived on the coasts and the desert because they got driven there by bantu peoples. Then the euros came tp uninhabited areas, and then the bantu peoples originating from western and central africa came. 99% of blacks on SA are either bantu and later tons of them came from zimbabwe looking for work in gold mines
>>
Spend 10 days in Cape Town back in 2014 at a hostel.

>One guy had his credit card stolen by a nigger straight out of an ATM
>Another had a knife to his throat during a mugging
>Heard a story about nignogs breaking into a hostel and stealing all valuables because they were let in by a staff member
>Australian girl I was with almost had her bag snatched on a crowded street by drug addict niggers

Never experienced anything myself. Beautiful country and friendly people. But the crime is completely insane
>>
>>133956491
>Africa for niggers
this isnt africa. this is south africa. nobody fucking lived here
>>
>>133954987
>soviets wanting African's resources.
mostly they wanted to prevent the west from gaining the resources
>>
File: Refugees.welc0me.jpg (106KB, 490x578px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees.welc0me.jpg
106KB, 490x578px
>>133957106
i've seen some recent footage of Paris and it looks blacker than the darkest pits of Nigeria. how did you faggots let so many niggers in?
>>
>>133955458
Are you a man or a woman? What percentate of german expats/emigrants are male or female.
>>
>>133951192
>Maids/ gardener inform
Should have known better than to hire niggers
>>
>>133957098
>before sacrificing all of their crops and livestock to summon their ancestor spirits to destroy the Boers.
wait shit I guess that worked
>>
What actually caused this crimewave though?

Why would the end of apartheid affect it in any way?
>>
>>133957064
Whites made it worse for them by introducing modern agriculture and crops (aka farming methods and crops from 1600s) which caused their population to boom. The apartheid government certainly did some horrific shit but they were ultimately better off for it. However I do agree that the black man should have been left alone and treated like indigenous fauna to live their lives out in little kingdoms and subsisting off the land. They're men of the iron age and should have been left there.
>>
>>133951192
Genocide of whites in SA is the only solution to this crisis
>>
>>133956749
>>
>>133957098
The xhosa aren't the original natives, they're another bantu group
>>
>>133957459
Because niggers are not to m8ngle with whites retard.

They bring nothing but chaos.
>>
File: PoorWhite11.png (568KB, 623x494px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite11.png
568KB, 623x494px
>>133957545
>>
File: s11_00000020.jpg (390KB, 990x660px) Image search: [Google]
s11_00000020.jpg
390KB, 990x660px
>>133957757
>>
>>133957825
>>
>>133957459
because whitey came down to destroy africa with their technology, education and infrastructure
>>
>>133954270

How the FUCK did the West get conned into this Mandela is a saint shit?

And it's STILL believed.

Fuck.
>>
>>133957366

France has been open to immigration since the 19th century. An economic crisis in the 70's made France open up even more to immigration, mostly from ex-colonies. Shit backfired tho.
>>
Is it common for white men to have black wifes/girlfriends/mistresses? I have read it was common during the early colonial period like in brazil.
>>
File: PoorWhite1.png (423KB, 606x500px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite1.png
423KB, 606x500px
>>133957846
>>
>>133957973
>>
File: PoorWhite24.png (2MB, 1351x608px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite24.png
2MB, 1351x608px
>>133957995
>>
>>133957730

Well sheeeit, seems the Boers are even more native than the Nignogs. Thank you for correcting me, I'll have to do some more research on this.
>>
File: PoorWhite5.png (297KB, 622x489px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite5.png
297KB, 622x489px
>>133958035
>>
>>133954832

He was linked to the bombing of a school bus full of children. But no one would rat him out.

He was an evil, stupid man, corrupted by socialism.
>>
>>133957894
You know how
>>
>>133957373
I'm a white cis-male with an uncircumcised shlong. I was a recently graduated medical student at the time and was advised to get some work experience in a hell hole. When I was in SA there were essentially no expats living there and I doubt there are now. The huge wave of white immigrants came in the 60s and 70s when there was actually an incentive to come. I never came across any europeans working there that hadn't emigrated during that time or were the offspring of said euro immigrants.
>>
File: PoorWhite4.png (658KB, 632x486px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite4.png
658KB, 632x486px
>>133958035
fdsf
>>
>>133951192
This is why I can't understand how some whites believe these people are the same as us. They are literal fucking animals.
>>
>>133958137
Did you meet many beuatiful black women?
>>
>>133955617

You mean the white people who stabilized Africa, turned jungles into prosperous farms, created jobs for all peoples, etc., etc.? STFU, ignoramus.
>>
>>133958188
Look at this
>>133958162
>>
>>133953449
>Israel gave us nukes too
>think Mugabe's SA has nukes
>remember that the boers dismantled them before leaving power

almost gave me a heart attack, friend.
>>
File: 1435220654447.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1435220654447.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>133958110
>he was linked to a bombing of a bus that was carrying millions of disabled orphaned school children but there's no evidence of this because no one would rat him out. take my word for it though it's fact.
>>
>>133951192
>Lived in Johannesburg
Stopped reading there. If you are a white man in post Apartheid South Africa, you have no business in that shit hole. The Western Cape is a lot safer, cleaner, whiter and on the coastline with beautiful scenery. Sure you can make a bit more money in JHB, but it's not worth all the crime and gated suburbs which you have to live in. Cape Town was recently voted one of the best (or most beautiful) cities in the world.
>>
File: PoorWhite7.png (798KB, 668x500px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite7.png
798KB, 668x500px
>>133957995
dfv
>>
>>133957944
>Is it common for white men to have black wifes/girlfriends/mistresses? I have read it was common during the early colonial period like in brazil.
From my time there interracial relationships were still very tabu and I can't say how much its changed. It was already considered crazy for boers to date anglo-south africans. The only men that would fuck blacks were degenerates in brothels. Never saw a white woman with a black man or coloured. Times might have changed but it was such a tabu when I was there that it still somehow shocks me to see interracial couples outside of SA.
>>
>>133951192
Any qt 3.14 s african women up for a green card?
>>
File: 1386511235992.jpg (75KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
1386511235992.jpg
75KB, 525x700px
>in SA
>want to go to beach with other people
>local tells us to take a taxi for safety
>only 600 meters away
>I take taxi being a pussy bitch
>rest of the crew walks
>wait an hour and crew doesn't show up
>take another taxi back to hotel
>turns out they have been mugged
>>
>>133953804
Russia and China, with the help of other Northern African countries (Gaddafi's Libya), contributed the most in terms of arm sales, training and funding (not to mention troops) towards the black communists. We actually found ways around the sanctions imposed on us by the West, but those black communists were the most damaging and opened up a whole new front for us to deal with.
>>133954832
>Mandela
>didn't kill anyone
Nice meme, you could perhaps argue that he, himself, personally didn't kill anyone - but he was 100% involve and behind the bombing campaigns.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umkhonto_we_Sizwe#Bombings
>>
>>133956749
Payed the toll
>>
>>133951379
You must go back. Australia doesn't want you
>>
>>133957894
Because he could have turned sa into rhodesia and massacred all the whites but instead promoted truth and reconciliation which allowed those to admit to crimes without fear of prosecution. He brought about an environment whereby a unification of races could be achieved.

He did this because he was an educated and intelligent person. The image you're reading from shows the effect that jacob zuma has had on sa, a corrupt moron in power. Like much of africa.
>>
>>133958693
i think he is "coloured" (mixed euro, khoisan, bantu with a little asian)
Durant is a english name? Maybe he has english paternal ancestry?
>>
>>133951192
Just throwing it out there.

Considering Joburg and SA in general is niggers overpopulating a place, what would happen if a person barricaded a house (multi-storey) and started to breed violent chimpanzees? After the number rises to about a 100 or so, one would stop feeding them for a few days and then opening the main doors.

What would happen?
>>
>>133956229
They can't blame anything on apartheid because the point of apartheid was to make niggers go somewhere else, they weren't even citizens of south africa.
>>
File: PoorWhite14.png (678KB, 637x498px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite14.png
678KB, 637x498px
>>133958693
>>
>>133957846
Just by looking at the picture you already can see the future police report unfold before you.

So sad.
>>
File: PoorWhite20.png (337KB, 502x371px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite20.png
337KB, 502x371px
>>133958693
fdsdf
>>
>>133958042
>do some more research
>doesn't know the difference between khoisan and xhosa

How do people manage to do this?
>>
File: darwin.jpg (108KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
darwin.jpg
108KB, 800x600px
>>
File: this.jpg (52KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
52KB, 640x478px
>>133958776
this bong gets it
>>
File: PoorWhite13.png (499KB, 583x470px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite13.png
499KB, 583x470px
>>133958693
vzxvcsdf
>>
File: PoorWhite31.png (2MB, 1347x608px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite31.png
2MB, 1347x608px
>>133958693
dbs
>>
>>133957903
>Shit backfired tho.

You don't say.
>>
File: PoorWhite19.png (577KB, 576x453px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite19.png
577KB, 576x453px
>>133958693
sdffsd
>>
File: PoorWhite18.png (609KB, 620x477px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite18.png
609KB, 620x477px
>>133958693
vxzvxc
>>
File: download.jpg (233KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
233KB, 1280x720px
>>133958240
>Did you meet many beuatiful black women?
I never got this fetish with euros and it perplexed me even more when I was there. They all look like this with buzzcuts. Also you're playing russian roulette with your health. That said, black women are always throwing themselves at you as a white man and trying to sell their 'services' for a few cents in your pocket. Avoid!
>>
File: PoorWhite22.png (2MB, 1263x587px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite22.png
2MB, 1263x587px
>>133958693
dsfsdffsd
>>
>>133958615
>Any qt 3.14 s african women up for a green card?
If you really have a fetish you're probably better off with your local negresses.
>>
>>133958776
>He did this because he was an educated and intelligent person.

He did this because the whole fucking world was watching and he wouldn't of been allowed to. If he was that intelligent, he would of realized that things would be worse off when he looked back at his own kind, he didn't, hence murder rising and all that.
>>
>>133958293
Woah the outliers prove the mean.

No shit mate, not all people are assholes.
>>
>>133951192
Why do you stupid fucks all have maids and gardeners. I'm assuming theyre all black. You couldn't pay me enough money to have a black person anywhere near my house.
>>
File: asfdasdsa.png (454KB, 3760x1952px) Image search: [Google]
asfdasdsa.png
454KB, 3760x1952px
>>133959079
shes hot
>>
>>133959310
We used to normally have coloured maids, not black ones. They're a lot better to have around.
>>
>>133958876
>police report
At best there will be a local lynching
>>
>>133955617
There weren't any blacks in SA before whites made it livable.

Just a handful of Khoisan and hotentots, who are like the bushmen. They look chinky not niggy.
>>
>>133958776
>communist terrorist who served decades of time in prison for creating Umkhonto we sizwe
>could have turned SA into Rhodesia but didn't
>this is why he is not bad
>>
>>133958805
Reverse Google the picture.
You'll find more pictures of the nigger.
>>
>>133959079
Did you not get to know your maid?
>>
>>133959026

Meh, everyone in Europe imported sandniggers to rebuild after WWII. France managed to royally fuck the process by offering subsidised housing at the periphery of the cities, which is a practice that has been going one since the 19th century. Poor nignogs ended up trapped there and there descendants never managed to move out of those areas.

You don't see the same shit in The Netherlands or Germany, let alone in Spain.
>>
>>133951298
kek savage
>>
>>133957195
>>133957098
yo dumbasses the europeans arent native to the continent of Africa. no matter how much you try to spin that the continent belong to you invading fucks it will never work.

stay. in. fucking. europe.
>>
This is why Nigeria is the best African country. Generally based, biggest and growing economy on continent, actually WANTS to improve, has natural resources to do so
>>
>>133959079
Girl with the red bow is fuckable
>>
>>133959486
How? I have not done it in a long time? What is the best website or software for doing it?
>>
>>133957545
He looks like straight out of a Die Antwoord music video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM
>>
>>133959546
Afrikaans people have been there for almost half a millennia. They are not European anymore, how the fuck do you tell this people to go back to Europe?

That's like telling blacks in the US to go back to Africa after living there more more or less the same amount of time the Afrikaans have been in Africa.
>>
>>133959451
there werent any whites in africa before they invade it either.
also plenty of european lands has no people in it. lets say a group of muslims make their dwelling there, can they demand autonomy?
no. fuck off back to europe or get hung by nationalists.
>>
>>133959451
>>133959546
The Khoi were here before anyone. The Europeans arrived just about the same time or slightly before (depending on sources) as the Bantus (who had made their way down from the North, massacring their way through people). A lot of the Europeans had initially first that they were their first, because at different times of the year (throughout the different seasons) the Khoi would relocate to different parts/areas of the country for food, resources etc. Europeans had always treated the Khoi better than the Bantus did.
>>
>>133959349
>is norwegian
>norwegian girls are some of the hottest chicks in the world
>think some fat south african nigress is hot

kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>133958776
Lol, the crime rate is through the fucking roof of black on white violence, if anything it's just a further red pill and a mixed community is a toxic one, you sound cucked out of your fucking mind.

It's because of people like you that London is the complete infested shit hole it is today.
>>
>>133951822

You're spot-on. Even on the IT-side, lots of Saffers and Zims work financial. Crazy how much talent they've driven out.
>>
>>133959220
Are the two mutually exclusive? Please learn how to formulate an argument using reasoning.>>133959229
>>
>>133959708
First thing i thought too
>>
>>133959499
>Her name was Duduzile (or however you spell it)
>I payed her more than her other employers to ensure loyalty
>I fed her french fries and she could drink as much coffee and beer as she saw fit
>Caught her trying to steal a 50 rand note out of my wallet

No foresight what so ever. I would have even bumped up her pay if she asked for it. I was forced to fire her and she lost her continuous supply of french fries, coffee and beer.
>>
>>133953449
Remember, Reagan did try to veto the South African sanctions, but his veto was overridden by the Democrats and cuckservative Republicans.
>>
>>133959188
>Negress
I said women
>>
>>133956957
our tap water is actually amongst the best in the world
see rand water
>>
>>133959752
north africans (berbers,egyptians) are seen as white on american censuses
>>
>>133954832
>person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
It's like words having means.
>>
>>133959948
Was she hot?
>>
>>133960103
>I said women
Ah sorry, I thought you were the skandi. A lot of white south african girls would love to marry an american.
>>
File: FertilityByCouncil.png (186KB, 598x559px) Image search: [Google]
FertilityByCouncil.png
186KB, 598x559px
>>
>>133959466
stockholm syndrome
>>
>>133960240
>Ah sorry, I thought you were the skandi. A lot of white south african girls would love to marry an american.
Are they going to leave the white south african men alone then?
>>
>>133959466
In Mandelas long walk to freedom he says he was completely against using force against civilians to exert political pressure and instead wanted to focus on targeting infrastructure with their bombing campaigns.

Now of course this has to be taken with a pinch of salt as it is mandela himself talking about his past criminal activities. So lets look at it objectively, if mandela was a murderous, vindictive or vicious person surely we would have seen actions, acts or legislative powers enacted by him that proves this? But we don't, when apartheid ended he promoted peace, tolerance and the forgetting of past transgressions through the truth and reconciliation process.

The evidence supports mandelas assertation that the terrorist actions commited against civilians were from the splinter part of the anc which he didn't support.
>>
>>133952394
>durban
watching it now! thanks
>>
File: PoorWhite17.png (599KB, 623x483px) Image search: [Google]
PoorWhite17.png
599KB, 623x483px
cb
>>
File: asdfasd.png (140KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasd.png
140KB, 449x500px
>>133959738
The europeans genocided all of the natives that lived in both north and south america with their old world diseases.
So if the american europeans fucked off to europe the americas will be free for all regardless because nobody will be there.
But if the african europeans fucked off back to where their invading fucktard ancestors came from the black africans will always be there to fill in.

thats to answer your question about americans going back to europe.

About the nativity of the afrikaans, go fuck yourself. plenty of people from tunisia are direct decendants of the moors that conquered spain are you saying they belong in spain too?

you do not originate from fucking africa.
Fuck off and stay in fucking europe.
>>
File: yolandi.jpg (79KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
yolandi.jpg
79KB, 702x1024px
>>133959902
I would like to fuck Yolandi, if she had a normal hair cut and not such a crazy makeup.
>>
>>133960127
heavily dependent on where you are. some small towns have extremely shit tap water. Luckily I get mine fro ma hole in the ground.
>>
>>133955633
source? don't doubt you but i'd like some reference
>>
>>133960341
>But we don't, when apartheid ended he promoted peace, tolerance and the forgetting of past transgressions through the truth and reconciliation process.

whites were still in power, they would not have accepted more bullshit and the west would have agreed.
>>
>>133960174
yes theyre only white when it fits your bullshit trash
tell me more about other threads where you call them goatfucking shitskins that whites should never race mix with.
>>
File: 1500016412100.jpg (168KB, 800x445px) Image search: [Google]
1500016412100.jpg
168KB, 800x445px
dsxv
>>
dfdg
>>
>>133960390
You have some serious nigger tier logic.
Nothing surprising from a dumb hick
>>
>>133960215
>Was she hot?
Looked like one of the fatter women I posted earlier
>>
>>133959752
This argument i always find rather funny.

Lets take israel, people say that shouldn't be there because the palestinians were there before. Well its quite funny because islam has only been around since the 7th century. Which means that it isn't their homeland either. Before them there were christians and jews living there. Which means that jewish people have a greater right to live there than palestinians by that logic.

The othet logic applied to this situation is that the muslims deserve to live there because they held it by right of might. Well by that logic jews deserve israel too. Either way you look at it israel belongs to the jews not muslims.
>>
>>133960612
>niggers actually trying being fathers
Do you really believe that?
>>
>>133960649
niggers use buzzwords and insults when they cant come up with a retort

go hang on a tree nigger. civilized people are talking here
>>
>>133951192
This is why you dont live in africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
>>
>>133960547
Being white on the census is mostly a political catagory. I don't think it based on race, then there would be many more catagories trying to seperate diffrent cluster of euros, africans, etc.
Some european clusters could be Finnic, Scandic, Celto-British, West euro, italian, iberian, Greco-anatolian
>>
>>133959791
Whose fault is the violence you illiterate moron? Mandelas or Zumas?
>>
>>133960341
Mandela was a Communist Jew agent, under control of his handler Yossel Slovo. Lies and propaganda are their natural game. Just like the communists in Russia, he promised peace and equality, but instead the ultimate Jew objective was chaos, violence and white genocide.
>>
>>133960802
>Do you really believe that?
If they have to raise the children alone anyway they should have mixed babies or invite indian and chinese men to marry instead of having bastard children.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbW9JqM7vho
>>
>>133960492
>source? don't doubt you but i'd like some reference
These guys were intense and did a good job of it too. Imagine you're living in a 70% black population that wants you dead.
https://history.libraries.wsu.edu/spring2015/2015/01/20/police-brutality-a-history-of-race/
>>
>>133960496
And how long did it take de klerke to hand over power. It wasn't long was it.
>>
>>133951495
Happened to a friend of a friend. This white guy from Russia who was super nice. He had his face basically burned off when he was still a child in SA.
>>
>>133960795
Jews built and named Jerusalem and they have always been there since its inception. The palestinians might see it as unfair seeing the land they ruled for so long lost to its original occupants but its for the best. Plus the jews have always been native to the middle east since forever unlike the europeans that think Africa belongs to them just because they invaded the continent and camped on some empty lands.
>>
>>133957903
>backfired
there was only one direction that was going to go in, jacque
>>
>>133955538
He didn't go full Mugabe on whites in SA because he needed them to become cash cows
>>
>>133959537
Yes, the poor, poor shitskins.

Since they are no longer useful, why don't we send them back where they belong ?
>>
>>133960822
>everyone should go back where their ancestors are from
>naive and idealistic thought
>implying this is realistic or feasible in any way
>implying you're not a useless hick
Y'all come back now
>>
>>133960982
Do you have a weird fetish for blacks or are you just a shit skin?
>>
race war soon?
>>
File: Gx1ig25.png (185KB, 1796x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Gx1ig25.png
185KB, 1796x1100px
ONS VIR JOU
>>
>>133957144
A story you might like

>Head physician was an old British guy that never married
>Ugly as sin and literally on the sperg spectrum
>Was very creep with blondes and got away with ridiculous stuff during his 'examinations'
>He lived on the campus of the hospital
>The young doctors and I got drunk one night and somehow thought it was a good idea to fuck with them but we didn't have a plan
>We went to his house and ended up looking in to his living room
>He was fucking his fat, black maid
>He made her wear a blonde wig
>>
>>133961489
Oh really stupid fuck?
Take australia. The existence of the chinese have been recorded there since the time of ned kelly are you saying the chinese are native to australia?
this fucking logic is the fucking reason why every single fucking non white person in africa wants to see these boers and afrikaners hacked to death. the logic of these fucktard whites is so fucking stupid the only way for anyone to make you to see you're wrong is by killing more of these invading non native european parasites.
>>
>>133959103
>white people can be poor

wow, stop the fucking presses.

now post some pics of black squatter camps. notice the difference:
>no raw sewage
>no piles of garbage and filth
>people try to look decent even tho they are poor
>nobody in the back ground is doing drugs or drinking
>cameraman can take pictures without getting robbed, raped, and murdered

i wonder what the story of this squatter camp is, after all. maybe the end of arpetheid had something to do with it? wow thank god evil whitey is getting his now, and all the crime and violence in the black society has come to and end huh oh wait...
>>
>>133957098
The khoisan are the only real natives of south africa. Almost meaningless by now. Then came the boers and shortly after, the bantu negroes
>>
>>133961701
more
>>
>>133960335
>Are they going to leave the white south african men alone then?
An average middle class American willing to marry them is more attractive than the white south African equivalent. I had parents trying to pimp their daughters when they found out I'm German.
>>
>>133961804
That's a documentary about poor whiteys, but be aware, the host is a Black Anglo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpc3do6ShA0
>>
>>133961077
if the mandela and the ANC had responded with vengeance, whites would have tried to coup the government one more time

mandela was peaceful in the reconcilation process, but he was so mostly out of necessity. Like it is typical in the play of politics.
>>
>>133961795
>>133958162
>>
>>133961795
Invading non-native parasites? You mean the Bantu?
Dumb fags are all "REEEE WHITES GO HOME" but never fucking tell the Zulus (West Africans) to go home.
>>
>>133961940
>An average middle class American willing to marry them is more attractive than the white south African equivalent. I had parents trying to pimp their daughters when they found out I'm German.
stories? Poverty and material possesions can realy change people!
Are middle class american more attractive in what way?
>>
>>133961982
my point is that poverty can happen to anybody especially if the state gets involved, but not everybody deals with it in a civilized manner.

every single one of those pictures looked like a bunch of clean people doing their best to uphold their human dignity, and doing a pretty good job of it, too.

now go take a ride through the townships.
>>
>>133955306
good shitpost
>>
>>133961867
Boers came there by ship because their homeland was thousands of miles away up there in europe. this is like syrians coming to UK or Iraqis coming to USA.

The bantu just walk there because their home isnt that far off. this is like the russians coming to live in ukraine or canadians coming to live in USA.

You dont fucking belong there period.
>>
>>133961795
I'm disagreeing with the logic you fat turd.
Maybe you should present your argument with more clarity next time.
Get back to being a useless hick
>>
>>133961982
What pisses me off the most is the black anglo actually judges these people despite living in a paradise compared to these poor fucks. I remember at one point a woman mentions something along the lines of SA being better under apartheid and he chimps out. Furthermore most blacks in SA wouldn't accept him because they would see him as coloured.
>>
Everyday I thank the lord I wasn't born in Africa
>>
>>133961867
The fact you spell Xhosa as khoisa speaks volumes.
>>
>>133962264
what was your argument again dumbfuck?
all I see are namecalls and buzzwords that niggers always use in arguing with someone.
you're related to niggers?
>>
>>133962184
I'm not talking about these poor whites that are being posted. I'm talking about well off white south african families that want to get out but can't. Countries like the UK and Australia used to be far more welcoming of SA immigration but its now becoming increasingly hard unless you're very wealthy or a rare specialist. For all intents and purposes you're considered as just another black african trying to get citizenship. A white middle class south african woman would see any western citizenship as attractive.
>>
>>133962457
You can probably pronounce it with clicks too right.
>>
>>133962009
And when he took power he still didn't try anything? And when zuma, the retard he is took power he didn't try anything. Perhaps they only care for being in control of the country and it's the dumb populace fomenting racial tensions?
>>
>>133962344
This dutch motherfucker over here knows whats up. Still supporting the Boer parasites like theyre brothers. They have so much in common as if they're the same fucking people from the same fucking continent and dont belong anywhere on Africa, the continent of the blacks.
>>
>>133951192
>Dads friend, born and raised in ZA
>Liberal people, against Apartheid
>She and her family help her farmworkers with education and healthcare
>Parent black workers child like their own
>Help them where they can with money
>April 1994, black kid who is now 19 disappeares with his family from farm
>Middle of the night 40 Kaffers storm farm lead by black boy who they parented
>Kill womens parents, husband, children, pets and horses with machetes
>Kaffer farm boy looks women in the eyes aggressively, and cuts her from her neck down to her thigh with on hit
>She falls down, doesn't move, they think she is dead, leave house with stolen goods
>She survived, tries calling police, phone dead, they ripped the phone mast down with a garbage truck
>She walks 5 kilometers to neighboring farm, to find out that the same thing happened there to
>Finds neighbor who survived as well, drive with car to hospital, than embassy of Austria (She had a dual citizenship)
>She with her neighbor move to Austria, live their in small apartment, scared for life
>Sold her farm trough a real estate agency
>Forever depressed, hates blacks more than anyone in the existence of humanity
>>
>>133962457
"The fact that you don't romanize it the same way as me means you're a dumb cunt"
Quiet up Mehdi. There are many ways to romanize the names of African languages.
>>
>>133962540
Maybe white SA men could try to date out?
>>
>>133962344
>ons vir jou
>uns für you

wrong case, kaaskop, you meant "wir vir jou".
>>
>>133962540
>A white middle class south african woman would see any western citizenship as attractive.
What type of man? What if he is poor, atheist, christian.
>>
>>133962619
ROEP JY NA MY?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eke3l8Tmqdc
>>
>>133962619
Boers might not like to admit it but they have a lot of black blood in them. The boers are a mix of dutch, german, french and a little nog. If you were able to trace back your ancestry and found out you're 1/3 pole 1/3 spanish and 1/3 native american where would you go?
>>
>>133962677
She relaxed.
>>
>>133962555
No, and i don't care too. But getting the name wrong of the thing you're arguing shows just how little someone knows.

Would you listen to me if i was trying to tell you about genghis khan and the mowngolls? I'd hope you'd reject anything i was saying.
>>
>>133962743
It's Afrikaans, Mohammed.
>>
>>133962856
http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/04/the-ancestry-of-one-afrikaner/
>>
>>133962714
Only one way to do it in english.
>>
>>133951192
ITT reasons why apartheid existed in the first place.
>>
>>133962988
>The khoisan are the only real natives of south africa. Almost meaningless by now. Then came the boers and shortly after, the bantu negroes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khoisan

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't listen to you even if you would spell things correctly.
>>
>>133962856
we cut him up and send the pieces
>>
>>133963221
wasn't apartheid mostly created for political reasons rather than racial? a lot of blacks were getting infulenenced by the commies and a few afrikaner friends told me that even if apartheid wasn't in place blacks would still be keeping to themselves and away from the whites
>>
>>133962810
>What type of man? What if he is poor, atheist, christian.
Obviously basic standards of attraction still apply but offering citizenship is attractive. Probably some morbidly obese fuck without a penny to his name but happens to be American will struggle to find a decent safa woman.
>>
>>133963280
Ask a south african how they spell it in english. I have never seen any of them spell it that way.

Infact mandela who is xhosa himself spells it xhosa. So yeah, you know jack shit.
>>
>>133963453
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_people
>The Xhosa people (English: /ˈkɔːsə/ or /ˈkoʊsə/;[1][2][3] Xhosa pronunciation: [kǁʰɔ́ːsa] (About this sound listen)) are a Bantu ethnic group
>Bantu

If you don't get it by now you should seriously consider killing yourself.
>>
>>133962224
The fact that european whites were able to go on a months-long strenouous journey on a rig build only out of wood and fabric literally grants them the right to that land. Whites rightfully conquered the world. Meanwhile the bantus probably needed 70+ Years to go 3000 km south murdering and pillaging random tribes on their way.

Also change your flag. You're a disgrace to CSA

>>133962457
Are you inept or what?
Xhosa=Bantu tribe
Khoisan= bush people (Khoi-khoi & San), natives to SA
>>
>>133959546
By this logic you do realize this applies to us too right?
>>
>>133963375
Yeah that's why but I mean in general it's also a good idea to keep kaffers away from white people.
>>
>>133963578
>Are you inept or what?
Yea I'm going to filter his ID now.
>>
>>133951192

I'm moving to West Africa for a year for business. How fucked am I? Are there other white people in Sierra Leone? Is it like Blood Diamond?
>>
>>133962619
>Boer parasites
>only people who knew how to work the land
I have Boer Family in the Western Cape and they are some of the hardest working people I know.

>>133962743
It's Afrikaans.

>>133962849
Based
>>
>>133963663
yeah no kidding, I grew up in a pretty diverse town in the south. We kept all the blacks cornered to one part of the town under the pretense of "de facto" segregation so the guberment couldn't get pissed at us. All the murders in my town happened in that one section. Two british tourists a few years ago got drunk and wandered into the black part of town and were found a few weeks later in a ditch with their heads decapitated

really makes you think

equal rights were a mistake and a commie conspiracy....
>>
>>133963723
>Are there other white people in Sierra Leone?
Yes mercenaries and missionaries.
Good luck with your well thought out plan.
>>
File: we-will-come-for-you.jpg (139KB, 800x429px) Image search: [Google]
we-will-come-for-you.jpg
139KB, 800x429px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTGTL5hftYY
>>
>>133963764
>>133962996
What's "we" in your German dialect?
>>
>>133963092
>http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/04/the-ancestry-of-one-afrikaner/
very interesting study. I forgot how many asian slaves made it into the mix and which essentially make up the coloured population of SA. Either way, its hard to argue that the Afrikaans don't belong in Africa. They're much their own people.
>>
>>133951192

White South Africans are welcome inside the U.S. anytime. Please come.
>>
>>133962457
They're two (extremely) different groups, you dumb paki.
>>
>>133963988
Wij, but in Afrikaans it's ons.
They barely have any spelling rules. It's simplified Dutch.
>>
The problem with you Afrikaaners is, that you don't want help!

Every time some organization, or people want to help you, you tell them that you are super fine and happy there.

This is all your problem, i stopped trying to help you Boers years ago.

If you want to die than fucking die!

At least the white Zimbabweans took the help and thanked the Euros, Burgers and Kangoos who helped them trough organizations.

You cunts are like a girl who needs help to change her cars tire, you go to help her, but as soon as you do she tells you to go away because she can do it herself.

Fucking incest Boers!
>>
>>133955617
One of the best things to ever happen on this earth is European imperialism and giving the gift of civilization to the savage and untamed world via colonization show some gratitude.
>>
>>133963940

Fug is it really that bad? I don't have a say in the matter my company is making me go
>>
>>133963723
Don't fuck the natives no matter how horny you get. Be polite but extremely prejudiced. Just imagine everyone is out to fuck you over and literally kill you and you'll be fine. Don't leave room for pleasant surprises.
>>
>>133963988
>>133964219
As Dutch bro said before me; Wij in Dutch and ons in Afrikaans.
German did influence Afrikaans but 90%+ of Afrikaans vocabulary is of Dutch origin
>>
>>133959708

Die antwoord are white niggers. Let them get genocided.
>>
>>133952647
How did American bombs cause this, newfag?
>>
>>133955617
Wow you're one dumbass nigger. SA was fucking nothing when whites showed up. You can't even compare it to mudslimes invaded France.
>>
In your opinion, what is the solution to the problems in South Africa?
>>
For all the whites in this thread who are curious about South Africa and le apartheid meme. Watch this:

https://vimeo.com/214883292
>>
>>133964786
>Die antwoord are white niggers. Let them get genocided.
Die Antwoord are Afrikaans hipsters from wealthy families that figured out away to sell poor white bydlo culture to the american middle class.
>>
>>133962677

Good, she learned that her kind do not belong in Africa. Africa is for Africans and Europe is for Europeans. I bet she learned a good lesson.

>>133962856

Straight to the gas chamber.
>>
>>133956866
CHUCKLED
>>
>>133951192
filled with negroids
>>
>>133952748
>>133951192
Funny fact is that South African is one of most civilised countries in Sub-Saharan Africa. Other are even more dangerous.
>>
>>133964339

If you value your life quit your job.
>>
my girlfriend (white) is going to SA for 4 months. She's pretty naive
whats the best way to redpill her?
>>
>>133967106
>whats the best way to redpill her?
Letting her go to SA obviously
>>
>>133967106
Hopefully she'll just stick to gated communities and shopping malls. Although then you're going to hear about just how wonderful the country is.
>>
>>133967106
sa will redpill her for sure
>>
>>133960420
I've seen her naked, she's a mad roastie iirc
>>
>>133967193
haha kk zooi jij was eerder
>>
>>133951495
>A common variation of this is to use a drill instead

Drill to the face or knees or somewhere else?
>>
>>133967106
Scheisse wa?
Lemme guess she goes there to help muh poor little niglets living in shantytowns.

Can you still dissuade her or is it already booked?
>>
>>133967596
>Lemme guess she goes there to help muh poor little niglets living in shantytowns.

exactly

>Can you still dissuade her or is it already booked?

Its booked but i want her to realise that SA is a shithole
>>
>>133967565
Whatever gets you talking
http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/robbers-tortured-woman-with-drill-in-farm-attack-20170311
>>
>>133956079
>Stay in Europe.
You obviously don't know the history of S.Africa.. there were not very many Africans there when the colonists arrived, the Hottentots and a couple other small tribes.. The South Africans created the infrastructure for the population explosion that occurred, with their sanitation, their hospitals, schools, jobs, roads, education, housing, etc etc etc.. Blacks flocked from all over Africa to work and live there in the WHite mans paradise.. It was the Zulus who came in droves that started all the unrest when historically they never even inhabited the territory. Before Europeans, the Africans died in their late thirties early 40's and had high mortality rates for their offspring.. they loved the fact they could live in a house eat as well as anyone, have medical attention if they needed it and live into their 80's… of course this meant they also had 5 or 6 kids causing massive overpopulation problems.. The South Africans brought prosperity to the land, increased the well being of everyone… and unwittingly sowed the seeds of their own demise by creating a situation where the Blacks quickly outnumbered them… of course all this is forgotten because the Whites didn't want to live among them and treated them badly the odd time? … Get fucked.
>>
>>133968027
How effective is police in SA compared other African countries where it isn't effective at all?
>>
>>133958816
Apartheid was a moronic solution to a problem that should have never existed.

NP should have fully partitioned in 1948 and make a true Afrikaner homeland instead of clinging to all of SA and continuing to rely on black labour. Greedy fucks brought it upon themselves.
>>
>>133968238
>where it isn't effective at all?
It isn't effective at all. Its underfunded and overwhelmed.
>>
"Kaffa Powa!"
>>
>>133951192
http://gregmarinovich.photoshelter.com/gallery/1990-1996-South-Africa/G0000OG7Hqb2NK3w/0/C0000AY5mIb.Hf8g
>>
>>133967949
Listen man, I don't want to stress you out but you should really scrutinise her whilst she's there. These volunteer programmes are just an excuse for liberal teenagers/ twenty year olds to have an exotic holiday. Don't make it obvious but you should monitor her every step and be very suspicious of any of the dudes. I'm not telling you to break it off but that whole trip waves red flags. Alcohol, being far away from home and a bunch of holier than thou young men that sleez their way into women's pants can turn even the most well behaved mädchen round. Also think twice about fucking her when she gets back. She's been in SA after all.
>>
>>133967949
Most importantly, appeal to her emotions. Show her a different spin on SA what the news and school don't tell us here. Show her the white slumdwellers from earlier this thread especially the children.
Argue that you're worried for her safety(which you probably did already) because safrican blacks generally hate whites.

Maybe some Anons can post some softer redpill images on SA? Again especially concerning the fate of white children.
>>
>>133951710
So are Yankees, but they make fun of Southerners because they're racists.
>>
>>133969286
Also sadly this. Try to change her mind
>>
>>133952562
Via nuclear fire
>>
>>133954772
*Jew
>>
File: 1482318527749.jpg (5KB, 141x150px) Image search: [Google]
1482318527749.jpg
5KB, 141x150px
>>133968027
>http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/robbers-tortured-woman-with-drill-in-farm-attack-20170311

not a single word mentioned that the robbers where niggers
>>
>>133958315
That was a big bus.
>>
>>133951192
sounds legit. lived in SA for a while with work in sandton.. the good part of Joburg. I was 27 at the time. stupid and naive. WOrking there earning UK pounds was fantastic. was living like a king.
released it was a place to visit for a short time and get the hell out. was warning to lock car docks when driving, to let gaps between cars when stationary incase you needed to peel out. saw houses with iron bars on windows and barbed wire on walls.

read newspaper reports of men raping babies on the front page. had to have a guy with a gun when travelling to central Joburg.

remember drinking ina township had an armed bodyguard with us. but I was drinking with blacks, not a care int he world. I only realised a couple of years later how fuckign lucky I was not to get killed.

missed 3 shootings by minutes in 3 different places. did did a car crash and a dead body ( every one drink drives there and there where no fuckign lights on the motorway.

good times.

white South African men are dicks though have some alpha male bullshit even when they are complete; pussies. Not all, but most of them.
>>
File: IMG_2443.jpg (48KB, 473x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2443.jpg
48KB, 473x266px
>>133960558
dsxv
>>
>>133957973
>>133957995
>>133958035
>>133958162
>>133958553
>>133958867
>>133959031
>>133959066
is there any way to help the poor whites there? i hate UNICEF because sending niggers money doesnt do shit but what about these people?
>>
>>133960390
They didnt genocide all the natives in latin america retard. I live here i see brown people, in fact most people here are brown.
>>
>>133953804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
>>
>>133970869
>white South African men are dicks though have some alpha male bullshit even when they are complete; pussies. Not all, but most of them.
I like the SA mucho culture
>>
>>133960390
In South America? Nigger get the fuck out of here, they genocided the ruling natives, for example in Mexico the Aztecs where almost completely wiped out but they did so with help of the other native tribes who where not exterminated at all, people here have a high percentage of native ancestry and there are plenty of big untouched native communities.
>>
>>133960390
> nogger trying to use logic
just stop
>>
>>133962988
>>133963453
nobody gives a fuck
if you want to argue about politically correct spellings plebit is around the corner, time to go back faget
>>
>>133956229

education and funds for education were more that generous to all bantustans. the elected or herditary bantustan leaders are to blame.

stop blaming white south africans for the failures of black chosen black leaders.
>>
>>133975205
that's because as a Kraut you are already a cuck.
>>
>>133977720
Sounds more to me like you can't handle SA banter and felt intimidated and out of place.
>>
>>133960558
The dog knows...
>>
>>133972095
I wish they had, your filthy indio kind wouldnt exist shitskin subhuman
>>
>>133967949
rip
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.