[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake news sites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I often see this phrase but don't know any. Can anybody of you autistic anime lovers name at least one?
>>
inb4 not CNN
>>
File: Rotham_1400.jpg (139KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Rotham_1400.jpg
139KB, 640x427px
>>133948010
BBC
New York Times
Washington Post
>>
>>133948010
CNN
>>
>>133948010
Buzzfeed
>>
Snopes
>>
Mother Jones
>>
File: 14902963162690.jpg (33KB, 420x673px) Image search: [Google]
14902963162690.jpg
33KB, 420x673px
>>133948083
But when they use that phrase what sites do they talk about?

All that shit seems stupid to me since everybody of them use abstract terms without concrete things.
>>
>>133948418
The most specific example are sites that create/report news solely for generating internet hits. For example Buzzfeeds Trump dossier, the Balkan shitposter who created fake articles to cause outrage during the 2016 Election etc etc

But if you want examples of fake news in supposed reputable establishments then the ones I have listed have most certainly engaged in such practices in a more refined fashion.
>>
>>133948418
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2016/3/8/1497827/-Amazon-s-CEO-amp-The-Washington-Post-Team-Up-to-Smear-Bernie-Sanders-16-Hit-Pieces-in-16-Hours
It's the agenda, the goals, the alterior motives that these news corps put into their work that undermines their credibility and integrity, lending themselves to the quality of being "fake news"
>>
>>133949780
And here's the archive https://archive.is/nEoSu
>>
>>133948010
The biggest one is probably factcheck.org

The faggots are heavily biased in their "facts" checking. Something that is obviously true will be said to be mostly false, by literally stretching the truth to its limit, and try to fit it to their liberal agendas.

Now if liberals are caught in a lie, the opposite happens, they stretch out the statement to the limits, to make it look like a half truth.
>>
RT is fair and balanced.

I have seen them interview people on the far left and right. They let them talk in there own words. I like that a lot.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.