[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can't even guess how proud I am, We destroyed Anatolia,we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1498497821021.jpg (536KB, 767x510px) Image search: [Google]
1498497821021.jpg
536KB, 767x510px
you can't even guess how proud I am, We destroyed Anatolia,we destroyed Balkans,we destroyed Hungayry and much more, You can't guess how happy I am that we take over ISTANBUL from you christsubhumans, You can't guess how happy that we burned down your churches and replace your paganic cross with the Star and Crescent.
I am so fucking proud that my ancestors killed christsubhumans,raped their women,burned down their churches and forced to pay them jizya. Now I will move to some christsubhuman country in western europe and will leech welfare from christsubhumans while fucking their women.
>>
you dont need to remind us recep as you can see everyone wants you dead already
>>
>>133947686
>turkey
>proud
you fags removed evolution from your education system
in 30 years you will have a generation of students turn into adults who dont understand hereditary diseases
nor how to farm
nor what a virus is
nor how procreation happens
nor why invasive species cause damage.

that last one and we should quari tine your whole shitty country
>>
It's likely some of your own ancestors were christian too, anon.
>>
>>133947686
>We destroyed Anatolia,

In reality

You're two third Anatolian, one third Greek and a tiny % chink

If I was Turkish I'd claim Byzantine achievements as my own

You factually have way more Byzantine blood than Turkic

The Anatolians were a mixed population with the Greek colonists, blurred lines, before the Turkmen arrived
>>
>>133947686
You're a cucked Anatolian Greek whose ancestor got gangraped by foreigners and converted to try and spare themselves the shame by getting married to an invader.
>>
>>133947686

>I'm proud that one half of my ancestry raped and pillaged the other half of my ancestry XD
>>
>>133951260
>adults who dont understand hereditary diseases
Have you seen the inbreeding rates for Muslim counties?
>>
>>133951260
>you fags removed evolution from your education system
>in 30 years you will have a generation of students turn into adults who dont understand hereditary diseases

Almost every goddamn Muslim in Germany denies evolution aswell. Teaching them evolution makes no difference, you first have to get rid of Islam.
>>
Lmao no real and free thinking person likes you. They just want u dead.
>>
>>133947686
Yeah, well.. you goatfuckers worship Satan. Islam is a pagan religion worshiping a false god.

Enjoy your Islamic "tortures of the grave" and eternal fire of Hell.
>>
File: 1490042721114.png (18KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
1490042721114.png
18KB, 780x620px
mfw western cucks are begging erdogan to stop insulting them so much so that they can add turkey to eu and get cheap migrants
>>
>>133947686
What
>>
>>133956028
until a few years ago that figure was 40% of our country as well but we still forced retarded christfags to learn how it works so they dont cock up our whole society like turkey just did
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.