[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this /pol/!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 26

File: Istanbul.jpg (55KB, 574x256px) Image search: [Google]
Istanbul.jpg
55KB, 574x256px
>Millions of people all across Turkey celebrate having prevented the coup last year with president Erdoğan
>No other leader has been this loved by their people before
>No other country has improved as much as Turkey has in the last decade
>Trump and Putin both see Erdoğan as a valuable ally

>Mainstream western media is still trying to convince everyone that Erdoğan is worse than Kim Jong-Un and Hitler combined

Why is mainstream western media so scared of Erdoğan, while in the East (and the White House) everyone sees the importance of his achievements?

You're all just jealous that our President is doing so much better than the weak jews you call leaders, isn't it?
>>
You turks sre vile pigs and i cant eaitntill we turnur country into the next syria
>>
ya allah bismillah allahu ekber
>>
>>133945510
he is doing jack shit, and you know it. trump and putin like him? what does that have to do with anything, hitler and stalin liked each other too.
>>
Let us know how things work out when it becomes like Venezuela or Cuba.
>>
Sure cockroach
>>
>>133945826
Well a good thing they didn't try out Communism.
>>
>turkroach leader
>5'2
Lel when you fucking roaches start evolving into humanbeings we can talk
>>
File: Trump & Erdoğan.jpg (26KB, 395x302px) Image search: [Google]
Trump & Erdoğan.jpg
26KB, 395x302px
>>133945800
If we don't count the 2 bridges, the railway networks, the public health services, the Bosphorus tunnel, the gdp increase, the new military technologies, the highways and many other improvements to Turkey's welfare. What has improved/changed in the Netherlands in the last decade? Legalisation of drugs?
>>133945966
Erdoğan is 6'1.
>>
>>133945966
Erdogan isn´t Turkish but Georgian
>>
File: 1495569568494.jpg (62KB, 538x709px) Image search: [Google]
1495569568494.jpg
62KB, 538x709px
>>133945510
>>
>>133945510

reminds me of stalin

and mao

and Honneker

etc etc etc ...
>>
File: Capture+_2017-07-17-14-24-41.png (989KB, 1440x2703px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-17-14-24-41.png
989KB, 1440x2703px
>>133946563
That's Mustafa Kemal Atatürk, the first Türk, his last name literally translates to Ancestor of Türks.
>>133946394
I don't understand where /pol/ gets their intel, but it's full of bs.
>>133946721
We didn't use slaves though.
>>
>>133946947
I know who he is, my point is that he is a far greater man and will always be cherished. Unlike Erdogan who is senile and afraid of being forgotten when he dies, hence all the bridges to nowhere he's been building.
Your military has been gutted by Erdogan.
Your education has been gutted by Erdogan.
Your system of government has been gutted by Erdogan.
Your secular society is being gutted by Erodgan.
Your reputation is in the process of being gutted by Erdogan.
He will destroy Turkey, either with his insanity and constantly provoking conflicts or after he dies when his brainwashed supporters chimp out.
>>
>>133945510
pls invade me and bring back ottoman empire
>>
>>133946327
>6'1 in turkroachistan is literally 152 cm
>>
File: KAWAIGATOR.png (309KB, 466x310px) Image search: [Google]
KAWAIGATOR.png
309KB, 466x310px
>>133945510

>Millions of people all across Turkey celebrate having prevented the coup last year with president Erdoğan

well, it's not like had a choice
amirite?
>>
>>133947250
All but three of your statements are false.
>bridges to nowhere
Have you ever been to Istanbul? Back when there was only one bridge it took 5 hours to cross the Bosphorus, now it takes half an hour.
>military is being gutted
>education is being gutted
>government is being gutted
He got rid of everyone who's afilliates with gülen, a self-proclaimed prophet who has several mansions and his own army of bodyguards, all acquired with donations by his followers, who're brainwashed in such a way that they'd do anything to make money while damaging our country's welfare.
>he will destroy Turkey
If destroy means turn into a superpower by 2023, then you're right.
I do have to agree with the fact that Atatürk was a greater man and that Erdoğan is pretty religious and that he's damaging the reputation of Turkey simply by existing, but that isn't his doing, it's the west who's doing that.
>>133947985
See picture cuckistanian
>>133947795
Sorry brother, your government is corrupt and bows down to Europe, but hopefully that'll all change when ww3 happens.
>>133948596
Don't worry we have our fair share of retards who didn't participate, and no they didn't get lynched,
>>
I love Erdogan, everyone in my family praises him

Everytime he visits Bosnia, we go and watch and try take photos with him. Such a based leader, and he works hard to secure relations between Bosnian muslims and the Turkish people

Westernfags are mad, precisely for the reason you gave, because they are jelous when they compare based Erdogan to their jewish leaders

Pic related Turkish GDP/capita over the last decade
>>
Your country was going somewhere.

Now it's going the path of literally every other Islamic country ever. A hellhole nobody wants to live in.

You are going to be denied education. You are going to see your culture destroyed. You are going to be denied the freedom to use the internet. Soon, you will be denied the freedom to go work in Germany. So will your 7 million compatriots and they will stop bringing money back home. Then you will be forced to work a horrible job for stale bread and water.

And then the money will end and your Islamic overlord will send you to fight a war so you can find new money for him. You will die. For no reason whatsoever.

You voted for this. You chose this, when you were going into another direction. Never forget Turkey could have been a prosperous nation because of the geopolitical situation and changing economy.

We are all afraid of Erdoroach because he will starve you and there's a lot of you.
>>
>>133949023
GDP falls immediately after Islam. Erdogan was confirmed Sultan 2017.

There will be a sharp drop in GDP very soon.
>>
>>133945510
>>No other country has improved as much as Turkey has in the last decade

Thanks to foreign aid. How is tourism doing? I've seen many desperate commercials advertising Turkey during the last months, why are you guys so desperate?
>>
>>133948779
>it's the west who's doing that.

That's propaganda to make you vote for him and you're eating it up like a good little goy.

The west has done nothing but be far too tolerant and good to Turkey. They supported your empire, they supported you through massacres, slavery, world wars, everything.
>>
File: 1200px-Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque.jpg (210KB, 1200x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Sultan_Ahmed_Mosque.jpg
210KB, 1200x1075px
>>133949406
Turkey has been Islamic for some time, remember Ottoman empire or?

And the Ottoman empire was great during its height. built many great cities and buildings
>>
>pick up phone to order pizza
>erdogan speaks into the phone telling me not to order ham topping
>>
>>133949321
to be fair it's western media that always shit talks erdogan. turks on here seem to be pro erdogan very much. i dont know who's lying and who's not. i've never been to turkey either so i cant say shit.

from what the turks here say, y'know them living in turkey and whatnot. he might not be that bad
>>
>>133949527
The height of the ottoman empire was before it's heavy islamization. In fact, islamization coincided with its decline.

Turkey's prosperity recently came from secularism and distancing itself from its religious origins. That finished this year.
>>
>>133949649
>turks on here seem to be pro erdogan very much.

Are you literally retarded or shilling?

Erdogans party got 3% in the elections, compared to 15% of the party that rallied Turks against erdogans imperial interests.

Referendum results were about 80% no.

By pure statistics our Turks despise Erdogan.
>>
>>133949652
I think you are being deluded. Erdogan is industrializing the country heavily and it shows, we are importing more and more turkish products which can compete with German, Italian etc

Tourism is flourishing, very rarely do I hear people who visit Turkey be disappointed

I doubt Erdogan fasts, prays 5 times a day or even think of Allah once a day, he has more important stuff to do, and what you're doing is just propagandizing against a great leader because you yourself (and me admittedly) are run by jewish leaders
>>
>>133945510
>the west in general
>"muh balance of power"
>>
>>133949527
The only thing the ottomans built in that pic was the four erect dick shapes around Agia Sophia in a city they stole. Roaches are immature barbarian retards and nothing more
>>
>>133949776
i meant turks here on /pol/

as for bulgarian turks they seem mixed. depends on where you go and who you ask.
>>
File: Mostar.original.15779.jpg (611KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Mostar.original.15779.jpg
611KB, 1280x853px
>>133949939
That's not Hagia Sophia, that's the Blue Mosque which was indeed built by the Ottomans

This Hagia Sophia meme has gotten too far btw, its a sad attempt at making Ottoman empire seem like they couldn't build anything themselves and only stole from the Byzantines which is plain WRONG
>>
>>133949826
>Tourism is flourishing
>Tourism is flourishing
>Tourism is flourishing
Turkish tourism fell by as much as 50 per cent last year, and this year it seems worse. That's why they are publishing commercials in German tv in order to get a few tourists.
>>
>>133949826
>industrializing

The economy has changed dumbass, it's not the 20th century.

>Tourism is flourishing

Islam in action ladies and gentlemen, swallowing propaganda and denying the truth.

Turk tourism this summer died.

>>133949965
How does it depend when voting on two occasions indicated about 80% against 20% for?
>>
>counting refugees as tourists

brilliant move
>>
>>133950307
because of the majority of turks i spoke to in kardjali seemed to like him
>>
>>133945510
>>No other leader has been this loved by their people before
>>No other country has improved as much as Turkey has in the last decade

Hitler has.
Germany has in the 30s
>>
>>133950263
fucking desperate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSrjwNMl-pQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQJ5oQX4i7U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBVL5EBgJdI
>>
>>133950263
>>133950307
Alright discard that point, let's just see where Erdogan keeps taking the country, I believe he will keep moving it forward without a doubt
>>
>>133949652
You're wrong.
I know that you don't see it but Turkey's system had been completely gutted by western intelligence and their lapdop Gülen in the past decades.
The 80s coup was completely US backed.
Atatürk's traditional party CHP has been completely fucked over and is currently led by Soros affiliated Kılıçdaroğlu.
So the problem is that Erdoğan is trash but he's /ourtrash (currently at least) and not trash working for foreign interests.
Even if people wanted to vote for parties representing Atatürk's ideals (they do) they can't because those parties are already in (((their))) hands.

tl;dr Erdogan is trash but all alternatives are even worse.
>>
>>133949826

>we are importing more and more turkish products which can compete with German, Italian etc

You know why YOU are importing them, right?
Because only failed nations of slavs in the vicinity of Turkey would ever buy the crap that the roaches push across the Bosporus.
>>
>>133950816
Or maybe it's because they are cheaper and have good enough quality? Why the hell would we buy something that isn't worth the money
>inb4 subhuman slavbrains
k sweetie
>>
>>133950651
Just rate him on the basis of its 2023 plan, I'm curious about the next 6 years

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_vision
>>
>>133945510
>Mainstream western media is still trying to convince everyone that Erdoğan is worse than Kim Jong-Un and Hitler combined

Things that never happened
>>
>>133949826
>we are importing more and more turkish products which can compete with German, Italian etc
http://wits.worldbank.org/CountrySnapshot/en/BIH

I doubt it.
>>
>>133945510
ahmet bilgisayarı kapat :---D
>>
>>133951084
I'm reading through these goals and I have no idea whether they are ambitious or not, do you care to give your own opinion?

>>133951233
When i go to the stores I see many turkish products, particularly dairy

However Germans are also increasing a lot because they are opening some chains here (Lidl wants to start selling here aswell like in Croatia)
>>
File: Sad_frog.png (553KB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
Sad_frog.png
553KB, 2560x2489px
>>133945510
>it was year ago
>>
>>133945510
Can you be a Christian and live a normal life in Turkey?
>>
>>133951629
you can do whatever the fuck you want. prostitution is literally legal there desu.
>>
>>133949652
>The height of the ottoman empire was before it's heavy islamization. In fact, islamization coincided with its decline.
Uh, no. The Ottomans began to suffer setback after setback once they began to westernize and give heretics power.
>>
>>133949776
What the fuck, your numbers must be from anither timeline or something.
>>133949321
Thing is, Turkey started out as secular, and it shows, no other Islamic country has as much freedom as Turkey, we won't fall.
>>133949418
>implying the usa wasn't built by europeans
>implying europe didn't rebuild itself using american money
>not realizing the whole world is built with foreign aid
>>133949649
Ask a Russian about Putin, they'll say completely the opposite of what western.media says about him.
>>133950263
That's because of the western.medias fearmongering, they make it seem like there are terrorists around every corner here, which is not true at all. Every historic/touristic country has tourism bureause advertising the country.
>>133950806
This guy gets it, Erdoğan is not the second coming of Atatürk, but at least he will improve our welfare, and not sell us out to the west.
>>133951121
Google Erdoğan, I give you 2 minutes to realise you were wrong.
>>133951313
Kes la solcu pezevenk.
>>133951629
Only thing that'll mildly annoy you is the fact that Islam is obviously the primary religion here. I drink and party too, no one has ever shot me because I was walking home drunk.
>>133951931
This, the Ottoman empire was killed by infiltrators, they basically did what gülen couldn't do.
>>133951859
True
>>
>>133951629
Can you be european and live a normal life with Turkey as your neighbour?
>>
>>133945510
>people
>>
>>133945510
>tl;dr
>see jew being used as an insult somewhere in your cockroach noises

well I guess you are like 20% less bad now. Good for you.
>>
>>133945510
nobody gives a shit about your country, silence now
>>
>>133945510
The fact that Erdogan was able to pull off a false-flag-into-purge in the modern age just underscores the fact that turkey is a third world country at heart and it's citizens are deluded fuckwits not worthy of respect
>>
>>133947250
Fuck Mustafa he should have let the Anzac's win at Gallipoli so we could make Constantinople great again.
>>
>>133950174

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL_pqkSteYSdMgc-A3KsVDBkxxecD4ge0a9vJ8y8RvXmh2Ru5N3Y0LaduB

That's Hagia Sophia.

Blue mosque built by ottomans! Is just coincidence the architecture is identical! IS COINCIDENCE!
>>
>>133952612
They look similar but they aren't the same
>>
>>133952107
Erdoğan is the only leader in the world who publicly outs his hatred towards the jews in Palestina. I don't recognize israel as a country and never will.
>>133952504
Gtfo you brainwashed sheep, I was there, you weren't, you are brainwashed by western mainstream jewmedia, I'm not.
>>
Roaches always stick together, look when you overturn a rock, always loads of bugs together.
>>
>>133953340
>Erdoğan is the only leader in the world who publicly outs his hatred towards the jews in Palestina. I don't recognize israel as a country and never will.

yeeeeeeeees, keep on telling me pretty words. I might actually become neutral on you guys. God I hate the kikes so much. I am not even ironic or whatever here. I really hate them so goddamn much. Probably as much as niggers.
>>
>>133952736
You Bosnian roach lover don't understand architecture. Nothing in architecture is ever the same but influences can easily be seen. And the blue mosque shows such extreme similarities with the Hagia Sophia only an imbecile would deny that one was merely copied from the other with minor alterations.
>>
File: osmanskimost.jpg (112KB, 1140x530px) Image search: [Google]
osmanskimost.jpg
112KB, 1140x530px
>>133953670
It was necessary to build the Blue Mosque in similar fashion precisely for that reason, so it wouldn't seem like the Ottoman merely stole and conquered but were capable of building grand buildings themselves
>>
>>133945510
>No other leader has been this loved by their people before.
>If you don't show up you get beheaded or worse.
Uh-huh, you can keep it child fucker.
>>
>>133945510
Anything that takes Turkey out of its pretend secularism and faux westernism is fine by me.
>>
>>133945510
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/14/kim-jong-un-sends-north-korean-slaves-to-russia-to-earn-cash-for-regime.html
>>
>>133953965
>foxnews
What's this got to do with Turkey?
>>
>>133953811
>was necessary to copy Hagia Sophia
>so it would seem like turkroaches could build things
>built and designed by greek slaves
>turkroaches didn't build shit for the next 500 years
>literally shitting in a hole for over the next 500 years

ok mohammed
>>
>>133951629
Sure if you don't want to have churches

http://www.christianpost.com/news/turkey-seizes-6-christian-churches-including-1700-y-o-historic-church-in-expropriation-order-162087/
>>
>>133954278
Swallowing propagnda this hard. If you are this ignorant about Ottoman history, don't even talk about it, burger
>>
>>133953811
So they stole architecture to prove they didn't just steal shit. Makes perfect sense.......i
>>
>>133945510
>>Millions of people all across Turkey

Anatolian desert dwellers. Pakistan-on-the-Mediterranean.

I'm glad the secular façade is falling. It was a stupid meme.
>>
>>133945510
that wasn't Erdogan's accomplishment, if anything it was him that fucked up your economy
nobody trusts you Turks and nobody wants to work with you. Russia still supports Assad and USA still supports kurds, which goes against your plans
>>
>>133954538
"Steal" architecture, lmfao. You are actually sad for going this far. You would never see westerners talk this way about the thousands of eerly similar Gothic churches around Europe, only when it fits the narrative can you accuse someone of "stealing" and "copying" architecture

P a t h e t h i c
>>
File: roach dance.gif (969KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
roach dance.gif
969KB, 500x375px
>>133945510
>celebrate or go to gulag
Inexplicable.
>>
>>133954480
Everything he said is factually correct. Arabs and roaches never build or innovate or create anything, they can only take the scraps from dying empires and maintain it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwXtTwNvWXc
>>
>>133952526
The Entente powers did take Constantinople, but then we gave it back for some dumbfuck reason.
>>
>>133954870
>things that never happened
>>
>>133945510

According to former CIA consultant, Stratfor founder global politics expert american George Friedman's book "the next 100 years":

* Turkey will be a global super power by year 2030 and 2040. This is a inevitable process because of geopolitical facts.

The West is trying really hard to stop Turkey becoming super power.

original source: http://www.mysearch.org.uk/website1/pdf/715.2.pdf
>>
>>133945510
They're all would be Strong Men in the last coming of authoritarianism. World is ruined by libertarianism and globalism which has been the reigning ideology of the finance elites since the rise of Reagan, Kohl and Thatcher.

In their confusion at the lies they've believed to be true, right-tards are now abandoning freedom and turning to fascism. When they really should turn to the only ideology which can bring stability and prosperity to the world (Social Democracy) but their pride will never admit they were oh so wrong about everything.
>>
>>133954743
You are wrong because the Ottomans had a distinct and unique architectural style, both when it came to residential buildings but also infrastructure such as roads and bridges

One giant mosque isn't exactly the only part of a cultures architecture, it's just a monument and shouldn't be taken too seriously when talking about architecture

You thinking that the Ottomans did nothing but copy the Byzantine empire shows how much you actually know about the Ottomans
>>
File: erdo-putin.jpg (113KB, 900x499px) Image search: [Google]
erdo-putin.jpg
113KB, 900x499px
>>133947985

savior of white race: mongoloid mixed manlet

savior of turkish & muslims: tall white based man
>>
>>133954947
>>133954960
Everytime I start to feel doubt in IQ statistics and the intellectual subhumanity of shitskins I just need to read a few turk posts and that doubt is instantly erased from my mind.
>>
>>133945510
USA and Russia both recognize the strategic value of Turkey.
The problem is Erdogan is against the creation of Kurdistan.
And the West, the USA, wants to create a Kurdistan to control the North of Syria.
And this is why the USA attempted to remove Erdogan last year, it was to have a friendly government in Turkey willing to be ally of the West and favorable to the creation of Kurdistan.
>>
>>133950513
That doesn't mean shit senpai.

Also

>Going to Kurdzhali

You a gyppo or something?

>>133950806
Picking the slightly better option that will utterly cripple you in the long run isn't better than the shit version that might let you continue developing. We all dislike Borissov and want to vote for someone else, but people don't vote socialist (even though theoretically we might be better off) because we know communism, in the long run, just like Islam will cripple our country. Literally the same situation.

Hey, I'm sad and mad about what Turkey did. I'm a big believer in remembering the past but trying to do better, so I thought the weakness of the west meant the Balkans could finally rise. But you decided to fuck it up.
>>
>>133954947
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
>>
>Tried to start war with Russia
>Held a fake coup
>Killed all sort of people over it
>threatens to dump millions of goatfuckers into Europe if he doesn't get what he wants
>Supports ISIS

You are never getting into the EU.
The funny thing though is despite everything you actually want to to.

It is like the perfect roach autism.
>>
File: eed.jpg (195KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
eed.jpg
195KB, 517x768px
>>133953535
this
>>
>>133950174
you know it's a comfy bridge but we have a shit ton like that one in southern France, show something else from your country otherwise we'll think it's a complete shithole without anything beautiful in it except a single building in a village
>>
>>133955246
This Luigi knows.
Kurdistan would be eventually usurped by Israel anyway.
This is pretty much expansion towards Oil Land, i.e. Iran and Central Asian.
>>
>>133945510
???
>>
File: Pont.du.Gard.original.15355.jpg (2MB, 2048x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Pont.du.Gard.original.15355.jpg
2MB, 2048x1153px
>>133955520
I've not been to France but a lot of "beautiful bridges in France" that I've seen are just Roman aqueducts, maybe you can share some yourself

Also, we're a small country with an unfortunate history and shitty people
>>
>>133954716
>It was necessary to build the Blue Mosque in similar fashion

Who said that? Couldn't have been you cause that would mean you are contradicting yourself roach.
>>
If you don't know shit about history plz don't pretend you do.

>>133954960
Everyone should look at this before posting.
>>133955115
t. Libtard cuck
>>133955246
Italian bro proves my point. Thanks bro.
>>133955520
>Bosphorus flows through France
Kek, retard
>>133955783
They didn't love Hitler, they hated jews.
>>
>>133952072
Mate, we had elections like a year ago. You read Bulgarian?

https://results.cik.bg/pi2017/rezultati/

ДOCT is the Erdogan funded Turkish imperial party. ДПC is the local Turk mafia party. The whole elections were a huge fight in which the local mafia wanted to keep independence.

Pic related is all I could find on no numbers here, but it was a firm no. I was in Belgium at the time and Erdogan was financing a lot of imams to go there and tell Turks how the locals hated them. Even though Belgians treat Turks much, much better than rapefugees and anyone else, it's easy to shill for it there.

We, on the other hand, treat our Turks justly and well and there's peace. We let them live their lives in their towns with their governments. That's why they can't be shilled on erdos side.
>>
So sick of fucking turkroaches, they're almost worse than leafs.
>>
>>133955856
Because when I talk about architecture I don't put weight to the words like you did, I already admitted it was similar but you used the word "steal" which is very different
>>
>>133955357
nop. pomak.
>>
>>133945826
Turkey definitely doesn't choose socialist way. Just your usual capitalists dictatorship
>>
>>133956074
Explains the obvious lack of education you can tell even through text.

If you love Erdogan so much why don't you head over to Turkey? You'll get citizenship immediately.
>>
Embarrassing amount of crypto-T*rks in here.

You hear the call of your middle-eastern overlords or something? Ignore the roaches.
>>
>>133956048
don't forget, worse than niggers too
>>
>>133954960
>>133955902
>Everyone should look at this before posting

So if the west is plotting against Erdogan, why is he heavily backed by the west and owes pretty much everything he has to the west?

Man Islamic propaganda is getting weak these days.
>>
>>133956169
i was just asking questions. never claimed to favor anyone.

not up to date with politics here because i live somewhere else.
>>
>>133956073
Ok they didn't steal the architecture, they just copied it exactly from a building they stole. Feel better now roach?
>>
>>133956360
>implying
>>
File: 12341241234.jpg (33KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
12341241234.jpg
33KB, 575x556px
>>133955902
more like they loved Hitler but didn't care about the jews
>>
>>133956414
Except they didnt copy it exactly, it was merely based on it

Can't tell the difference between a copy and something that looks similar?
>>
>they still believe that Gulen is some sort of secret cabalistic pseudo jew that controls every facet of turkish opposition

Please fuck off. You arent European and you will never be with that hamfisted islamist buffoon leading your backwards nation
>>
>>133956421
The west let massive amounts of roaches immigrate there and let them have mosques, the west let imams there to influence them knowing they were erdogans people.

The west backed him against Russia.

The west bought his petrol, financed his family and allowed his corridors to exist.

The west saved him from war with Russia.

The west said talks with turkey for the EU would continue despite what Erdogan was doing.

The west kept quiet throughout his purges and actions, giving quiet consent.

The west let his imperial parties give it a go in the Balkans and even attacked us when we said we didn't like it.

The west let gave him preferential trade and gas corridors.

He is a product of the west and it's freely available information.
>>
>>133955809
>berates others for showing giant glorious roman ingenuity
>posts pathetic small ass bridge to show how brilliant Ottomans were

The romans would have laughed about that disgusting little bridge as they built their giant domes of concrete twice as wide and twice as high 1500 years earlier.
>>
>>133955133

Fun fact: Bosnia surrendered to Islam and Turk dick after repeated rapes and killings.

No honour.
>>
>>133956686
>berate
Huh? I didn't berate anyone for showing Roman architecture, I love Roman architecture myself, and the Ottoman empire was nowhere near as brilliant as the Roman one

What do you think I'm doing here exactly? I'm not comparing countries, I'm fully aware balkan countries are shitholes and can't be compared to the likes of France Italy Germany etc, same goes with Ottoman empire
>>
>>133956701
>t. Radko
Lmao kys s*rb
>>
File: 1491871757345.gif (59KB, 225x537px) Image search: [Google]
1491871757345.gif
59KB, 225x537px
>>133948779
do you get paid in roach kibble to post here?
>>
>>133956367
Just don't vote DOST. If you want Erdogan, move. We are quite happy being at peace with our Turks and let's keep it that way.
>>
>>133945510
Because deep down we just want to end you fucking roaches
>>
>>133956917
dont worry, i wont.
>>
>>133945510
The media here is pro-Erdogan. Stop talking shit.
>>
>>133957035
Also, piece of advice - educate and inform yourself. A storm is coming and you will need to know what's going on to survive. Bulgaria may turn out safest, ironically.
>>
>>133945510

Turkey is going to be at war with Europe within our lifetimes if the Euros dont cuck. How many countries have little Turkish colonies in them?
>>
>>133945510
Fucking fake ass coup creating roaches enjoy your fake celebration for something that was completely manufactured from within. How are you even a member of nato?
>>
>>133957109
You're not undoing millions of euros and decades of Islamic propaganda with something as weak as reason, logic and undeniable fact.

Also Erdogan has already cracked down on internet freedom and being familiar with the way Islamic dictatorships work, I can tell you for almost sure the Turks don't have access to all the major articles saying we still want turkey in the EU, relations with them and so on.
>>
>>133957161
yeah, i will. sorry for coming off as uninformed. i usually focus on politics in the west.
>>
>>133945800

This. Both Trump and Putin know that there is no such thing as friends in international relations. Just interests. Turkey is becoming more and more a pain in the ass. The only reason it hasnt been looked down on already is the EU is being shit.
>>
have fun with your version of stalin
>>
>>133957489
That's fine friend, you may sound uninformed but you also sound willing to improve, I'm just giving you a tip because once shit hits the fan you might find yourself in a nasty position where you will face hard choices.
>>
>>133957492
>Turkey is becoming more and more a pain in the ass. The only reason it hasnt been looked down on already is the EU is being shit

Nah, it's because Erdo is a western pet to give them a comfy buffer between the east and a colony through which gas, illegal oil and shit can pass.

But he got too greedy and wants to go full Islamic warlord, so he's being denounced right now. He'll probably swing back around west soon.
>>
>>133945510
(((improved))) by removal of evolution in schools fag

enjoy your parties because in 30 years you will be behind africa in education of biology and science
>>
>>133956604
Fuck you're an idiot. Learn what the word architecture means.
>>
>>133957820
>not an argument: the post
Thanks for playing
>>
Hey Turkey. Thank you for Anzu.
>>
>>133945510
>Why is mainstream western media so scared
>You're all just jealous

What a quality thread. Oh look, 150 replies! Fat virgins. Get a job.
>>
>>133945510
>take control of the media
>suddenly everyone loves you now

hmmmmmm
>>
>>133949023
Poor Turkish rape baby
>>
>>133957738

western pet kek

turkey blocked german MP's from entering Nato airbases in turkey.

turkey officially declared that american backed kurdistan in northern syria will not be tolerated. turkish-american relationships in biggest crisis after cyprus problem in 1974.

russia and turkey officially dealed s-400 buying. turkey will be the first country in the world that has s-400 other than russia. you think you know global politics better than russian secret service kek
>>
>>133954870
because ataturk was keeping the army who recently bathed with greek blood outside of city borders. if they remained in the city all an*los would be butchered by the army and people of istanbul
>>
File: shutItDuwnS.jpg (108KB, 487x480px) Image search: [Google]
shutItDuwnS.jpg
108KB, 487x480px
>>133945510
>Getting publicly fucked in the ass by your molester and loving it
Woow almost thought you had Swe-ehm Stockholm-syndrome, but alas, just a roach with a taste for goats.
>>
>>133945510
I told you that Turkey was next. You didn't believe me. Plan for Greater Israel. The funny thing is I'm actually for it now that Turkey is in the crosshairs. You've been massive faggots for years now.
>>
>>133949023
Kys
>>
>>133958205
You know why you need an s400? Because we're going to make dresden look like a Sunday barbecue at fucking grandma's when it comes to Pest Controlling the roach problem
>>
>>133957886
Can't argue with stupid. Especially can't argue architecture with a roach who doesn't understand what it is.

>Is not same architecture is just be similar in every possible way.
>>
>>133950532
This
Exactly my thought.
>>
>>133958575

yeah moron. just google how many new f-35's turkey will have in 2020.

135 f-35's
220 modernized f-16s (right now)
s-400 air defence system (next year).

I don't even mention other airforce jets and capabilities. now tell me when was the last time usa bombed a country with this kind of modern airforce weapons?

you can only bomb afghanistan, yemen, iraq lol
>>
>>133945510
>you will celebrate, OR ELSE!
>>
>>133958205
Yes, Erdogan is acting out.

You wanna know something else about politics? When you see weakness you act upon it and push the boundaries.

All those things he is doing and has done, they're just pushing the boundaries. Until recently, when he decided to actually go full Islamic overlord.

You're talking about shit like that, but first of all you were a European pet, not a US one. The US never approved of using Turkey, because it weakens its own holdings in the middle east.

And second of all, you're talking about dealing with Russia - while France and Germany themselves have huge dealings with Russia in oil and gas.

Read around gas and oil corridors and erdos deals. Him and his families. If your access isn't blocked.
>>
>>133945510
he is croach of the worst kind who turns Turkey into a islamic shithole. Attatürk would roll in this grave
>>
>>133959407

you don't know anything about erdogan's so called islamist agenda other than his image on western/bulgarian media.

erdogan is becoming more secular since 2013 and many islamists here argue that if he is being controlled by old secular-kemalist forces.

you can be right on energy conflicts though.
>>
File: z.jpg (65KB, 1240x520px) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
65KB, 1240x520px
>>133945510
really?
>>
>>133960374
My source is mostly a family friend who was DS (Bulgarian intelligence during communism) in the western Balkans division. He says (confirmed by many facts and figures) that Erdogan is a western creation to have a new trade route for gas and oil to counter the US that are invaded and secured several states for themselves. This is proven by the EU blocking a gas corridor through Bulgaria and allowing Turkey to do it instead, as well as shutting up about Isis oil passing through Turkey for Germany. That is why the EU kept quiet through all of erdos shit.

The secularism is part of a ploy - Germany is ready to deal with the devil himself (they hate Russians now and yet are ready to subvert everyone for a new gas stream from Russia) but not Islamists. Erdo thought that was the most profit, but now he gained so much control he can just milk Turkey completely through Islam and now that that's an option with more profit, he's acting out.
>>
>>133945510
His poll numbers are plummeting and Turkey's brightest are fleeing Westwars because of the crackdowns. We are not afraid of Erdogan, but if he unleashes the migrants, Turkey will burn.
>>
File: recep_erdogan_Gematria_Value.jpg (113KB, 616x138px) Image search: [Google]
recep_erdogan_Gematria_Value.jpg
113KB, 616x138px
>>133945510

Don't worry about it, goy.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717-173036.jpg (399KB, 1385x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717-173036.jpg
399KB, 1385x1412px
>>133948779
Superpower 2023. Lol ol. Delusional piece of roach shit. You are so poor, you don't even qualify for a shithole yet. Maybe you'll get to that level by 2023.
>>
>>133945510
It's typical for weak nations to be centered around dictator. The non-existant well-being of ordinary people is substituted with the pride of being in the winning camp (so siding with Erdogan). This also keeps people occupied and prevents the riots.
>>
>>133963836
Those 'brightest' are gülens cultists who, like the jews, went to their own private schools and cheated on all their exams.
>>
>>133945510
>no other leader has been this loved by their people before
I dunno, kim jong-il was pretty up there
>>
>>133945510
Once Erdogan makes Roachistan great again, can you lot please take our local roaches back? Literally the dregs of society, only Chechens are worse.
>>
>>133945510
He is a sand nigger that is turning Turkey into Iran.

And I could care fucking less. All sand nigger women should wear burkas so when the SHTF you know who the breeders are, kill them first.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.