[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drinking is a tard drug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

File: klsjfdb.jpg (979KB, 741x960px) Image search: [Google]
klsjfdb.jpg
979KB, 741x960px
Daily reminder that alcohol is a drug. And not only are you a drug addict if you drink frequently but you are sucking the jew teet.
>>
>>133943863
Is coffee a Jew? I have a problem
>>
>>133943863
>alcohol is a drug
it's not a drug, it's a drink
>>
>>133943863
I do what I want, I don't care what the jooos have to do with it.
>>
>>133943998
coffee is definitely a jew, because the withdrawal symptoms include falling asleep
>>
>>133943863
all true, any suggestions regarding kicking that habit? And don't say AA. Their "greater being" is wrong both coming and going.
>>
>>133943863
Drugs are illegal. Alcohol is legal. Therefore alcohol is not a drug.

Check and m8
>>
>>133943863

i enjoy cracking open a cold one after a hard day at work, fuck off.
>>
>>133944140
mix your beer or whatever with water
increase concentration of water gradually
>>
I totally agree with op but op is a flagfag so sage
>>
>>133943863
I did cold turkey 2 weeks ago and everything is getting better every day.
If someone only drinks some times a month good for him but many people can't do that and every positiv affect of acohol was later gone and drinking only made me normal.
>>
>>133944140
Just go to a addiction clinik and do your 10days after that it's just your mentally
>>
>>133944166
>burger logic
so therefore pot is no longer a drug in some states? and what about prohibition.? laws change, but the chemicals are the same
>>
>>133944140
take up heroin
>>
>>133943863
Anyone else see a creepy face in the glass
>>
>>133943863
>you are sucking the jew teet
lel no u
>he doesnt perpetuate his culture and traditions
>he doesnt brew his own
>he doesnt have his yearly comfy family time picking grapes
sucking the jew teet indeed you faggot
bet you also buy all your meat and vegies
>>
>>133943863
alcohol is a byproduct of agriculture, aka Civilization.

some of you tards lack the evolution to enjoy alcohol responsibly, but that's not my problem, it's the problem of you mud race monkeys who are a little late to the game. no worries, darwinism will take care of everything.
>>
>>133944285

how much did you drink?

PS. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CAPTCHA? I HAVE TO CLICK THE FUCKING ROADSIGNS A MILLION TIMES AND IT STILL DOESNT WORK.
FUCKING JEWISH PIECE OF SHIT.
>>
>>133943863
Makes me less anxious around the women species.
I feel cool even when I'm not and I get rejected but I don't give a shit and at the end of the day I may fuck a fat one if she drunk as me.
>>
>>133943863
*ahem*
M-O-D-E-R-A-T-I-O-N

I drink a glass of scotch on the weekends, pretty sure that if we went through a full physical exam right now I'd come out healthier than your average straight edge.
>>
>>133944743

man, you sound desperate.
>>
Daily reminder that stormfags are jews designed to destroy the real right
>>
>>133944526
very scary
>>
>>133943863
Alcohol is a huge part of European and American culture. I've enjoyed alcohol since I was 16, I'm not going to stop drinking because some hippy tells me it's bad. Suck my cock while I do shots, you little bitch.

>>133943998
Everything in moderation. You shouldn't be drinking it every day.

>>133944714
Scroll to the bottom of the page, click settings, then select legacy captcha, then click save. If you're on mobile get the Clover app and use that.
>>
>>133943863
>t. Achmed Muhammad Abdul al-Sahim
>>
Not only is alcohol a drug, its a lethal one. I have a few friends who died due to withdrawals and an uncle who ran over a mom of 3 kids while drunk. That shit is worse than heroin.
>>
I drink every day because i'm not a soft cock
>>
>>133944922
I never said it was cheap to get a fat chick drunk, if that's what you meant.
>>
i just want to say that you all do it happily and even stick up for it. while if i have a bump of heroin every now and then, then you look down at me and think i should be imprisoned. i do it in moderation sometimes once a week. some people take it to extremes. people do it with alcohol all the time.
whats the difference??
>>
>>133944714
Everyday 2l wine and some beers or 1 wodka and some beers it was just daily routine over some years and it helped me to sleep.
After 10 days in a addiction clinik away from the daily alcohol was a good thing for me. Right now it's just mentally but I'm strong enough to stay away from alcohol.
Alone i couldn't do it it was always TOMORROW I WILL STOP and then it was tomorrow again and again haha
>>
>>133945301
>heroin
>moderation
>once a week
are you a nigger
>>
The only degenerate act I partake in is DMT. But it helps expand my mind and visualize my abstract red-pill thoughts.

Other than that I don't smoke, drink, gamble or anything else really.

Strictly speaking - should DMT even be considered degenerate? (((They))) made it illegal as they don't want us to experience spirituality and escape from state slavery.
>>
>>133945024

oh god, thanks!! the new captcha was making me boil with rage.

>>133945213

i meant you sound desperate to have sex with anything with a hole ^^
>>
>>133945328
not even close. i said i do it in moderation
>>
>>133945312

>Everyday 2l wine and some beers or 1 wodka and some beers it was just daily routine

o kurwa, hans, that's a lot, even for a slav.
>>
>>133945024
Well for germany beer is part of our culture because in the middle age the water was so dirty that beer was the only clean thing that could be drunk
>>
File: 1466520354491.jpg (11KB, 254x362px) Image search: [Google]
1466520354491.jpg
11KB, 254x362px
>>133943863
>Daily reminder that food is a drug. And not only are you a drug addict if you eat frequently but you are sucking the jew teet.
>>
>>133945360
being as it is illegal
>>
>>133945498

So in your eyes, what the state deems illegal = illegal? Seems like shitty logic. The state isn't infallible and there are many legal things that are degenerate too.
>>
>>133945360

DMT is the drug that gives you hallucinatins like holy fuck-a-moly?
i heard its like entering the Warp and seeing all kinds of creepy shit.

I only did Salvia (among hallucinogens), and it scared me shitless (i saw a roof crawling with spiders the size of crocodiles, and i have arachnophobia, shit wasnt cash at all lol).
>>
>>133945428
I know that's why i stopped drinking i was on the edge to become really addicted the cold turkey was surprisingly easy so my body was not so hard addicted at all even after so much consum
>>
>Daily reminder that air is a drug. And not only are you a drug addict if you breathe frequently but you are sucking the jew teet.
>>
>>133945492
Is it that why the soviet union doesn't had any food at all?
>>
>>133944075
What is lean?
>>
>>133945663
pot is no longer a drug in some states? and what about prohibition.? laws change, but the chemicals are the same
i have a bump of heroin every now and then, then you look down at me and think i should be imprisoned. i do it in moderation sometimes once a week. some people take it to extremes. people do it with alcohol all the time.

im just trying to figure out where the line is drawn here
>>
>>133944474
Federal law trumps state law, therefore it is still a drug
>>
>>133944236
checked, already on that road, but it seems rather slow.
>>133944436
Anyone I know who tried that, end up worse than they started.
Worst cases, this >>133944513
>>
I am in a relationship with an alcoholic. Reason says I should dump her, but it's not that easy. Alcoholics are insane, lousy creatures.
>>
>>133944075
laudanum is a drink, ponder this.
>>
File: 1yjSP.png (33KB, 503x433px) Image search: [Google]
1yjSP.png
33KB, 503x433px
>>133943863
>>
>>133944224
and that is not a drinking problem. But you being polish, are you also having a weee bit of vodka before work? No? good, you probably don't have a problem. Do you know any who do need a '''pick-me-up''' in the morning, yes? they have a problem and needs help.

Istnieją lepsze sposoby wydawania ciężko zarobionych pieniędzy
>>
>>133943863
I came to this thread to laugh at you while I drink beer and smoke cigarettes
>>
>>133946590
Yeah some people do it just to avoid jail but it's up to you if you really want it it will help you very much and for me group meetings and so on are stupid but staying away from your daily life for some time on the other hand is really helpful for me at least
>>
>>133943863
the alcohol industry, especially the whiskey business, is one of the least kike influenced industries on the planet, which is why they hate it
>>
>>133946749
Well since I've stopped drinking i have put my safed alcohol money away
>>
File: 1492191365181.png (90KB, 1224x1137px) Image search: [Google]
1492191365181.png
90KB, 1224x1137px
>>133943863
true
>>
>>133945687
The hallucinations are only scary if you're a low IQ dimwit and no sense of self. Which unfortunately is the vast majority of drug-takers.

DMT is an amazing exploration of the consciousness and the warp effect is right, you feel as though you're travelling at the speed of light but I've never felt anxiety or loss of control. You guide the ship.

There are many famous mathematicians or scholars who regularly use LSD or other drugs to stay in an enlightened state of mind.
>>
>>133943863 your obviously a fag who cant handle his liquor. Drinking is fine if your not a fucking goof about it. Even when I was young and drinking I didn't get into shit. I prefer a night of reading and writing music and having a few drinks than going to those chlamydia ridden clubs. Like anything, it's how you use it. Also, like anything , especially drugs, you have to respect it.
>>
>>133943863
What is drugs
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/1457591
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.