[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTERRRR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

When will she get prego and form super anglo saxon babies?
>>
>>133942230
Just before she files for divorce so she can claim child support.
>>
>>133942230
i will harass them on twitter about it. will get back to you on that
>>
>>133942319

Bingo.
>>
>>133942230
People who put their hope in Musk were delusional anyway. Musk is not some scientific genius, he's an investor.
And he's prone to investing into, carefully worded, overoptimistic endeavors. It's only a matter of time till one of them backfires to the point where it breaks him.
>>
>how soon before he does a Johnny Depp?
>>
>>133942319
>Just before she files for divorce so she can claim child support.
The Jokes on her then, because Musk Literally makes nothing.
>>
>>133942571
Not really, you don't invest all your money in high risk businesses. You should have a stable investment on the side like a government bond to keep you floating in the case that literally all your companies go bankrupt
>>
>>133942319
>>133942497
>>133942664
You don't claim.child support on babies that is low energy. You get them I. Kindergarden that is expensive,then load the up with after school Activities to maximize amount given.
>>
>>133942664
She'll get half of SpaceX and force them to make vagina shaped rocket that are colored pink instead of the massive white penis shaped rockets they're producing now.
>>
>>133942328
thanks man

>>133942571
He's not an investor ffs he programmed his first game at 14 an sold it for 500$, he's an excellent programmer, he jsed to troll this smart ass employ at paypal by telling him his quantum equations were all wrong and then fixing them in front off him not to mention he learned rocket manufacturing by gruelling employes, calling him "merely an investor" is rubbish, I just think you're envious, and you're dumb.
>>
>>133942230
>be billionaire
>the best you can do is sloppy seconds with a roastie
Elon Cusck
>>
File: climatefreak2.jpg (1MB, 1776x1797px) Image search: [Google]
climatefreak2.jpg
1MB, 1776x1797px
Elon Musk is a Climate Freak
>>
>>133942319
pretty sure he was abusive and "absent"
>>
>>133943155
yeah he's one of those pesky science-believers
>>
>>133943271
climate science is the TMZ of science

I bet you went to TMZ for their opinion of Watergate too you cuck
>>
File: climatejews.jpg (1MB, 2243x682px) Image search: [Google]
climatejews.jpg
1MB, 2243x682px
>>133943271
oops you silly goy you got Mind Raped by Jews again
>>
>>133942230
Before she takes half his shit and dooms humanity
>>
File: ttdn.jpg (491KB, 1736x918px) Image search: [Google]
ttdn.jpg
491KB, 1736x918px
>>133943271
>if you don't listen to TMZ you're a journalist denier
>>
File: IMG_1448.jpg (75KB, 321x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1448.jpg
75KB, 321x458px
Didn't Elon Musk watch All The Boys Love Mandy Lane? She's a lesbian with a heart of stone.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.