[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Desu Vult" LARPing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: your-move-Desu.png (602KB, 779x634px) Image search: [Google]
your-move-Desu.png
602KB, 779x634px
"Modern crusaders" why are you on /pol/?
>you're pink pilled, at best
>your god is a myth
>your savior is a Semite
>you're allies with minorities as long as they accept Jesus.
>most of you are asthmatic weebs
What the fuck do you fags think you can do to fight Cultural Marxism?
>>
>>133940671
>not realizing that the god is a myth and the savior is a semite, yet being willing to kill and die for them anyway.
>>
>>133940671
desu vult is an unfunny forced meme. it's even worse than porky, and porky is one of the most painfully unfunny forced memes out there
>>
>>133940671
I ask all atheists,
What is your reason for not following Jesus of Nazareth?

Problem of evil?
Your Life sucks and your ugly?
Hard to believe?
>>
File: 456229-.jpg (14KB, 375x268px) Image search: [Google]
456229-.jpg
14KB, 375x268px
>>133940671
>paper skinned men can't fight fire
>>
>>133940878
You haven't explored philosophy outside of the Bible have you?
>>
>>133940671
>>133940773
>le jesus was a semite meme
>not knowing that modern jews are not god's chosen "Jews", and are in fact descendant from the pharisees in the bible, called by Jesus the "synagogue of satan"
>not knowing every modern jewish lie is in place solely to discredit Christianity
>>
>>133942329
Christ existed at a time when only Semites lived in Israel; it has been proven. What else could Jesus be but a Semite?
>>
File: fedora shrek.png (611KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
fedora shrek.png
611KB, 565x547px
>Jesus was an ethnic Jew
Truly epic argument
>>
>>133942573
>still not understanding biblical jews =//= current day semites
The Jews of the bible are the Christians of today. (((They))) want you to believe that they are God's chosen people in order to subvert you to turn against Him.
>>
>>133942772
How did those people become "Christians" but only Semites have lived in Israel?
Christian isn't a race. Semite is a race.
>>
>>133942772
>>133942997
Where did the bogey Jews come from?
>>
>>133942997
>>133943076
Descendant from the Pharisees, and khazar warlords. Don't get too desperate now, Schlomo.
>>
>>133943171
Unless Jesus and (((his people))) were vikings, I'm far from a kike
>>
>>133940671
I will have you know that my asthma is not yet confirmed, though I am bound to have it through genetics.
>>
>>133943171
>Pharisee
(Judaism) a member of an ancient Jewish sect that was opposed to the Sadducees, teaching strict observance of Jewish tradition as interpreted rabbinically and believing in life after death and in the coming of the Messiah.
Oh, snap; Jesus was a (((Jew))), but in a different sect. Like Muslims have Shiite and Sunni.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.