[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Wall is not meant to keep the Mexicans out...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: americancurtain.png (419KB, 1322x3718px) Image search: [Google]
americancurtain.png
419KB, 1322x3718px
...it's purpose is to keep us in.
>>
>>133940289
that was pretty obvious even before the wall plan
>>
>>133940289
Wall is good
>>
>>133940289
why have portions of those posts been redacted?
>>
>>133940289
oy vey, leave your country, let the non whites have it goyim
>>
>>133940924
I think we both know (((who))) actually has it :^)
>>
>>133940289
I thought welfare and criminal opportunities and white peoples dirty toilets that need cleaning kept mexicans in
>>
>>133940289
But I can like just fly over it lol Drumpfkins are so dumb, they don't realize planes and ladders exist lol
>>
>>133941410
Do you realize passports and tsa exist? Im a white leaf and i had to go through hell to be here right now, and thats after stating that i was only gonna be here for 4 days
>>
>>133940289
America is in decline, it's golden days are way behind them, even if trump miraculously deport all millions of illegals and then miraculously also build the wall, what about the ones that are legal, what about niggers? let's say trump somehow becomes a fascist dictator and deport all Niggers and all non-whites regardless of legal status
Whites would still die because of incredibly low birth rates
And that's a challenge not even Japan with racial homogeneity, strategy and support is able to fix
Whites are doomed everywhere. Trump can only slow down our death, but we are still dying.
>>
>>133940289
Cool post. Would be great bait if burgers could actually read the same thing for longer than a couple of minutes.
>>
>>133940289
>the wall is meant to keep us in.
>ladders and tunnels only work for Mexicans sneaking into the country, not for white people trying to escape.
Try harder, faggot
>>
>>133940289
If this was true both political parties would support the wall instead of fighting it.
>>
All accurate aside from the media being owned by the "military industrial complex". Its owned by Jews, like everything else.

The collapse of America will lead to one good thing, resentment for the Jews whom turned what was once a 100% white wealthiest nation on earth into a white minority Israeli slave colony,
>>
>>133941955
compared to everything you described, boosting birth rates is easy. you just give couples tax incentives and you keep increasing them until the birth rate hits your target.
>>
>>133940427
Holy fuck. Pls be my friend!!
>>
File: watch_out.jpg (109KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
watch_out.jpg
109KB, 768x1024px
>>133940289
Nice lefty meme, I liked the part about native americans and slaves. I'm not ready to make America great again, America is already great because it is good
>>
>>133943788
Neck yourself
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.