/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you live in a majority-minority city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1495910251892.jpg (23KB, 494x239px) Image search: [Google]
1495910251892.jpg
23KB, 494x239px
>tfw you live in a majority-minority city
>>
File: don_do_it.png (274KB, 572x504px) Image search: [Google]
don_do_it.png
274KB, 572x504px
>tfw you live in a majority-minority state
>>
File: CircleScooob.png (62KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
CircleScooob.png
62KB, 220x220px
>>133934605
>TFW you create a pointless thread that no one gives a shit about
>>
>>133934605
Libthink is so fucked. You can't live in a majority minority city, because by definition the minority isn't the minority anymore. I guess it's really called doublethink.

Yea, I remember when NYC became a majority-shitskin city back in 1990 or so. All the jewspapers were bragging about it. We had David Dindu Dinkins as the HNIC. Corruption was rampant. You'd get mugged in broad daylight.

Anyway, I didn't really think it to be such a big deal since the rest of the country was going to remain white because NYC was "special" as an immigrant city. But alas, that is not so. Pretty soon every major city in the US will be like that.

I have no idea how to stop this. All the Jew had to do was write a law that his lackey Ted Kennedy would pass easy. We can hardly even deport illegal cucarachas.
>>
File: th (38).jpg (25KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
th (38).jpg
25KB, 300x220px
>tfw you left Nigtroit and moved to a comfy Ohio hicktown
>>
>>133935000
>Anyway, I didn't really think it to be such a big deal since the rest of the country was going to remain white because
All be design. Import the problem population, despite gentrification the "producers" (whites on most of the political spectrum) see the problems cropping up (the costs too) and leave going north. By doing so, they haven't learned anything, they still believe the same things they just don't want to suffer the consequences of their politics. So they move into upstate NY, they bring their shit politices and ideologies. They take over, rinse and repeat. Before you know it, the same elements they tried to get away from are being bussed into the villages and towns they moved up here for, because they keep voting for the people who will bring them. These people are never going to learn and just end up taking us with them. I'd shoot any one of these trust fund hipsters first before the subhuman.
>>
>>133935692
Have you ever watched Colin Patrick Flaherty on YouTube? I've been looking through a lot of his videos, and he talks a lot about black crime and the "denial, deceit, and delusion" than enable it.
>>
>>133934977
>tfw you're so new that you're completely ignorant on board culture
>>
File: 1499450880006.jpg (137KB, 1039x559px) Image search: [Google]
1499450880006.jpg
137KB, 1039x559px
>tfw you'll never get to remove kebab in your lifetime
>>
>>133934605
>tfw you live in a non-majority/non-minority state
>>
>>133935987
No, I haven't. I suppose I should though if he's touching on the same things. Patterns are patterns, you pick up on them when you see them, or you don't.
>>
>>133936267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FASAKQ-Yfas

Here, try a sample.
He can be kind of long-winded, and the music he puts in his videos is a little distracting, but ultimately his videos are worth it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.