[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can President Trump suspend welfare programs with executive orders?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: SNAP.jpg (217KB, 2000x1253px) Image search: [Google]
SNAP.jpg
217KB, 2000x1253px
Can President Trump suspend welfare programs with executive orders?
>>
>>133930976
Muh $36 a year per perdon making 50k this will surely lower taxes when non elites have less socisl helo.
>>
>>133931142
It's probably a lot higher than that.
And if that's not the best way to spend it (i.e. contributes the most to the common good) then it's stolen money.
This shit adds up.
>>
>>133930976
The funds are allocated by Congress, so no, he can't end it directly. He can however instruct HHS to implement restrictive requirements on qualifying for them.
>>
>>133930976
He can suspend the Constitution if he wants.
Martial law.
And he should; to fix our current (((problems)))
>>
>>133930976
No, learn to government
>>
He can, and most likely...He will. Welfare is a shady thing to give out, especially when some like to exploit it.
>>
>>133930976
No
>>
>>133930976
I hope not. He has no right to take away the food stamps that I earned for being too fat to work. I mean muh genetics.

Fuck, larping is hard
>>
I honestly I wish that instead of welfare, they could pay half of the rent or a percentage of it, and just control the inflation just in case. I think more people would move out from their parents and people would have less stress. Sadly it's not gonna happen.
>>
YES

There is a way. But it's tricky.
The president only gets line by line budget veto rights in the event of failure to raise money. Meaning the treasury hits their debt limit, congress doesn't raise it and all tricks and internal transfers fail.
Then the country goes into emergency mode and the president can distribute entire budget as he sees fit.
>>
File: BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM.jpg (83KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BLACKPEOPLEMEET.COM.jpg
83KB, 600x450px
>>133930976
Wat is my 23 children goin to eat if dis raciest white boy do dat? Aint nobody should have dat right!
>>
They need to all the niggers do is buy fry's rotisserie chicken. Not like they know how to cook it at all. Fucking useless baby factories that make more fucking apes. The dam planet of the apes movie is a documentary of this shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.