[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your country doing right now to stop degeneracy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Camión.jpg (23KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
Camión.jpg
23KB, 470x313px
What is your country doing right now to stop degeneracy?
>>
>>133930022
Nothing
>>
>>133930022
Building bigger prisons
>>
File: IMG_1400.jpg (36KB, 392x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1400.jpg
36KB, 392x260px
We elected DJT. Fuck yeah
>>
>>133930022
What does your Mexican bus say?
>>
>>133930022
>>133933663
is not even mexican, that bus is spanish, it said "boys got pennis girls got vagina dont let them fool you"
The big problem here is that everyone hate this bus and has incident in almost everycity, becouse people doesnt let it in or throw them eggs and shit like this
>>
>>133933663
>Boys have dicks
>Girls have pussys
>Don't be fooled
In other words, the fire burns and water is wet.
>>
>>133933873
Why would ppl want in the bus?
And what is the purpose of this bus....who the fuck pays for this/
>>
>>133933961
The case is that this is nothing new, it has happened in other countries, there was another bus, a pro LGBTQWERTYBBQ one, the one in the OP is some how a counter measure, a reaction to the first one, and of course, in this new world the crazy one is the one who says the truth.
>>
they seem to be in favor of it
>>
>>133930022
The perfect troll(ey)bus, though not even Mexican.
It's a Spanish group: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/HazteOir.org
>>
>>133933961
>>133934292
Actually the point is not people getting into the bus, is most like a walking fence when the guys who make it design can travel from one side to another, is not like you can go to that bus actually is a pretty stupid idea, its from a extremist christian group and the disaproval here is too high
>>
>>133930022
Will get genocided soon. No whites = no degeneracy.
>>
>>133934452
>its from a extremist christian group and the disaproval here is too high
Do they dissaprove of them for being a nuisance?
>>
>>133930022
Nothing because this thread is pointless and you're stupid for making it in the first place.
>>
>>133934538
they disaprove becouse that phrase, people think is discriminatory and racist and blablabla all lgbt propaganda you can swallow it
>>
File: fagbus.jpg (95KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
fagbus.jpg
95KB, 640x427px
>>133934538
They dissaprove it because Spain is a SJW country. I'm not kidding.

>>133934452
>extremist christian group
I'm feeling that you are the kind of people who would rather have pic related instead.
>>
>>133934975
>Are Mexicans pro-LGBTQASDFAJK;LSDFJA;SDFJASD;FJKASD;FKLJASDF?
>>
>>133935022
>They dissaprove it because Spain is a SJW country. I'm not kidding.
OFC a once-great power is pro-faggotry. UK/Sweden/Norway/Denmark are going to follow South African's path. And I'm going to LMFAO the whole time. Only that Muslims are more violent than Blacks.
>>
Sort of.
Smoking is getting nationally banned
Druggies getting shot
Makeup being tax

If good things keep happening, it might sort itself out for the next two decades.
>>
File: Capture.png (223KB, 470x575px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
223KB, 470x575px
building a border wall so your faggot ass can't send drugs or illegals over
>>
File: trudeaTrumpHandshake.jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
trudeaTrumpHandshake.jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>133935375
>building a border wall so your faggot ass can't send drugs or illegals over
Nice, going to spur our economy.
>>
>>133930022
Making fun of the assholes who use this bus to bully sexual minorities
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.