[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It feels good to be part of 4chan now! You guys have done so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

It feels good to be part of 4chan now! You guys have done so many cool things!
>shutdown a pool
>find a flag in the middle of nowhere
>rig a mountain dew naming contest
Can't wait to have some fun with you all
>>
>>133927254
This isnt the real 4chan
/thread
>>
I get your irony, but it's an anime image board, what the fuck do you want? Sure, the NEETs on here will overplay the importance of /pol/, but we do wake up many many people to the Jews and the reality of the world, and those people go on to twitter or reddit or whatever other normie places and plant our seeds in the minds of whites everywhere. We are helping, to some degree, at least as long as this place keeps growing.

The real retards are the ones who shun new people rather than redpilling them.
>>
>>133927556
>rather than redpilling them.
>JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT JEWS DID IT
lol this IS fun
>>
>>133927254
The ride never ends.
>>
>got a shitposter elected president because we thought he was a meme
>>
>>133927770
>>133927254
fuck off back to plebbit
>>
>>133927892
what I don't get it I'm a nazi like you SIEG HEIL lol!
>>
>>133927958

I don't understand why share blue like being here so much, I'm convinced they honestly want to be dominated and are fags.
>>
>>133928091
I don't get it either, I hate those shills they ruin this board

MAGA!
>>
>>133927958
fucking bigot drumpftard xD communism is the future and diversity is our strength! bunch nazis!
>>
>>133927254
There are people on this board called shills, which get paid to spread malicious, leftist, and just plain autistic content. Ignore the post if it seems to be off, or not fitting with the theme of the thread. Also if you scroll over to the ID is the poster in a busy thread and it says “1 post by this ID” and it’s like “white people btfo” or any other topic really ignore the thread. Those are called slide threads and they clog up the board because of summerfags like you replying ad infitum to them. For the first few months, don’t post. Only lurk and learn how people talk, post, and not post. Good luck, newfag
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.