[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racist Family members

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0136.jpg (98KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0136.jpg
98KB, 728x546px
How does /pol/ deal with racist family?

>Be mulatto

>Go out to dinner with my white family members and they get triggered over Despacito playing to the point that they threaten to leave if they dont turn it off because "it's not American". "This country is Mexico not America!" Then they talk about how all other races are racist.

>Go out with black family members and it's all "fuck whitey" talk all night and "fuck the mexicans for taking jobs we built dis country". Then they talk about how all other races are racist.
>>
>>133926469
im confused so your a half nigger half white or half nigger half spic
either way you should kys>>133926469
>>
>>133926577
Mulatto = white/black

Not sure what spic/black hybrids are called
>>
Grandma's barely lucid at this point so we mostly just keep her from yelling at the gardener by putting an alarm on the door and otherwise leave her to watch Fox.
>>
>>133926655
>Not sure what spic/black hybrids are called
Rope-fodder, just like their parents.
>>
>>133926469
Ask your parents why they put you in this position.
>>
>>133926655
Isn't it cholo or is that something entirely different?
>>
>>133926655
>Not sure what spic/black hybrids are called
Puerto Ricans
>>
>>133926811
Good one
>>
>>133926469
I mean, I don't know, normally the more racist members of my family don't bring that shit up unless goaded into it.
Sucks to be a halfy though. I know how race shit hovers over everything in the back ground for blacks.

I guess just realize that all that shit doesn't really change too much the shit you got to do with YOUR life. Focus on being the best you.

Lots of dudes here will talk bell curves and shit, but just be the best version of you. Don't get sucked into thinking you need to act a stereotype. Goodluck halfyfag, remember, they're only words. A well centered confident person is always admired, regardless of the skin they are packaged in.

If it makes you feel any better I'm white as fuck and my parents are always talking shit about each others families since they split. You're not entirely alone in dealing with retarded shit.
>>
>>133927140
Yeah I'm fine but its cringy as fuck knowing my family is so dumb and ignorant yet I am associated with them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.