[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Jr.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1496548475173.jpg (45KB, 600x335px) Image search: [Google]
1496548475173.jpg
45KB, 600x335px
Apparently there's this controversy surrounding one of Trump's kids and a Russian lawyer
Don't really know anything about it, nor do I need a "redpilling" on it, just tell me what happened
>>
>>133925242
As far as i got and that was till Friday night, Trump Jr met with a Russian lawyer who had potentially amazing info on Hillary. "provided" by the Russian government which apparently would make this issue a lot hotter
>>
File: flame thrower.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
flame thrower.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>>133925242
i'll give you a quick rundown

>be trump jr
>be sort of retarded n00b
>daddy running for president
>muh daddy might be in trouble i should dig up dirt on other opponents
>get email from jewish music executive from england
>oy vey donnie jr hear out my russian friend..she says she has a scoop on hillary
>i love it mr noseberg! :333
>russian contact meets with bannon, kushner, and trump jr
>turns out it's actually just a russian lobbyist wanting to help get rid of an adoption act that russia made so americans can't adopt russian babies cuz a journalist got murdered or some shit
>8 min pass and everyone is so uninterested in this nothing burger of a meeting
>couple months pass
>muh russia talking point begins
>trump is elected
>trumps: i have had no contacts with the russians
>that is no a verified lie
>no one except the trumps know if there are other meetings with russians is now the talking point this week
>>
>>133925242
It's a fake news nothinburger designed to take attention away from Hildabeast murdering three different people that could testify against her.
>>
File: GetSave.gif (163KB, 669x472px) Image search: [Google]
GetSave.gif
163KB, 669x472px
B A Y R O C K
A
Y
R
O
C
K

>google it if you wanna die muricans
>>
File: happening.gif (162KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
162KB, 600x399px
>>133926135
K A Z B A Y
A
Z
B
A
Y

>would also do the trick
>>
Seems obvious as fuck that it was nothing and also quite obvious that it was a Democrat trick. I guess they went from 'the Russians literally hacked the voting machines in key states to make Donald Trump win' to 'well Trump might have known that his son talked to someone who claimed to be loosely connected to the government at some point even though they were not able to offer the information they claimed they had'
>>
>>133925242
it might have barely been the world's smallest "something" but then leftists and the media overplayed their hand (yet again) and now nobody would give a shit if Trump was just Putin wearing a mask.
>>
>>133925242
If you just ignore it it will all go away because its all just hot air and not worth your time or mine.
>>
>>133925710

You forgot the part where the media are doing everything they can to call this a smoking gun of collusion, incriminating, perjury, etc.

Otherwise pretty good run down.
>>
>>133926713
it's amazing because I honestly haven't seen a single post about this subject from my social media contacts. at all. I wouldn't even have known about it if I didn't browse /pol/, but I haven't heard about it at all outside of here. I don't think normies give a shit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.