[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Macron is NOT /ourguy/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: mlpol.png (930KB, 1650x537px) Image search: [Google]
mlpol.png
930KB, 1650x537px
When I read that Macron is /ourguy/, my eyes are bleeding.

Some of you guys are very receptive to propaganda and don't know enough about France to understand some of Macron's move. Let me clarify some points.

>Renames "Ministry of Defense" to "Ministry of the Armies"

This is a step toward an EU Defense, it subtly means that we have armies but that defense will soon or late be federalized.
Macron is a globalist of the worst kind and wants the death of nation.

>Wants to make France a military superpower again

Macron just cut the defense budget of almost 1 billion euros. It's a major scandal in France and the top level military has spoken against that. He will certainly be fired soon.

>Auto-proclaims himself "Chief of the Secret Services"
>Fires a ton of journalists

The first he refused to let access to various official event are Russia Today, because they don't serve his interests like the others do.

>Says journalists are incapable of grasping his intellect.

It's called megalomania.

>Puts everyone with potential terror connections on a watchlist

Nothing new, but the police doesn't have the resources to watch thousands of persons.

>Produces USSR-tier propaganda clips where he's called "The Saviour" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gL59BEHws0 [Embed]

The French MSM are dedicated lackeys.

>Cuts welfare and social security, social spending as a whole
>Allows migrants to be worked more than 40 hours a week, to pay them little and fire them easily

France has an extreme unemployment rate. Mass migration will create more competition and reduce salaries of French workers, as it always did.

>Pro-monarchy

BS
>>
>Buddies with Trump and Putin.

It's called diplomacy.

>Has literally taken the Bogpill.

>Constantly compares himself to the god Jupiter.

Megalomania, again.

>Cut taxes and shrank the government welfare for refugees

He just raised taxes, except on the richest. Retired persons will see their modest income reduced.

His promises to reduced SOME taxes are postponed to 2020 (never).

>Backed off on ousting Assad

True.

>Told Italy to go fuck themselves when it comes to the migrant crisis

Very smart, since there's no border between France and Italia because of the EU.
>>
I stoped actively browsing /pol/ when it started to become a Trump cuckmania corner. /pol/ never won and it is certainly almost always wrong.
>>
>>133924789
good points bro
>>
>>133925423
keep crying potato. cyka blyat.
>>
>>133924789
>>Says journalists are incapable of grasping his intellect.
>It's called megalomania.

this- obama was a narcissist too that didn't make him our guy
>>
>>133925423
but /pol/ is wrong in the right way!
>>
>>133924789
Nobody believed he was /ourguy/ except shills. Unfortunately they're a very loud minority here
>>
>>133926406
this
>>
>>133924789
he's causing butthurt. he's /ourguy/. let the happenings come. better they people revolt against the cucked leaders to save their nation than a fight for survival against an endless horde of shitskins.
>>
>>133924789
What do you need a big army for anyways, you will just surrender either way
>>
>>133926406
so much this

I've been loving all the butthurt he's been causing lately and its gonna be interesting to watch what happens with him but he is in no way our guy
>>
I think most people on the site realise he's being shilled, but are still interested in seeing how he moves. He's not won /pol/ over, just won the chance to try
>>
>>133926406
So much this.
>>
You're right on everything except the monarchy, which he defended in an interview in the book Macron Par Macron (first section). He doesn't want to bring it back, of course, but does regret it's absence.
>>
But the memes are funny, so therefor I push it
>>
>>133927812

In this text, he talked about the vacum left by the death of the king which the French people didn't really want (it's a common debate in France).

It's not, imho, defending monarchy but talking about the political psychology of the French people.
>>
>>133924789
This, he's still a faggot, he's just trying to get in Trump's good graces. France needs NEW right wing faces. The Le Pen's have too much baggage I'm afraid.
>>
Going to Cannes for the first time next week. Any suggestions for a rich amerifat?
>>
What's it take to register a .gov domain?

I think there's some kind of monopoly with that.
>>
>>133924789
bump for real thread. im copying this to post later.
>>
It's the only way.
>>
>>133924789
No one takes france or what ever it has as current leader as "ourguy", seriously.
>>
File: 1499812730825.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1499812730825.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
you're right, he's been acting differently ever since he took the bogpill

What did they tell him /pol/?
>>
>>133924824
>He just raised taxes, except on the richest
holy shit kek, then why is he inviting liberals from the US to make investments?
The federalized EU army is such afar stretched dream, it's more for Germany and France to start shoving military equipment on the rests' throats.
>>
Macron is a bitch like Trudeau
>>
Bump. Need archive guy to post this whenever a Macron /ourguy/ thread starts every hour.
>>
>>133926406
Yep. Bingo.
>>
>>133926406
This. The shills just look like normal posters, but it will take some major shit to get us to believe that Macron was secretly a double agent against the globalists. The shill threads never even provide sources.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.