[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /pol/ Latino here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: tacos-al-pastor.jpg (62KB, 495x300px) Image search: [Google]
tacos-al-pastor.jpg
62KB, 495x300px
Hello /pol/ I'm a Latino born and living in America, I've grown fond of this board because I sympathize with your cause. I always found the anti white propaganda in media to be disgusting and very damaging.
My problem is whenever I express my thoughts on this with family, they will essentially call me an Uncle Tom, or that I "want to be white"
Why should I bother investing time into fixing my race when most of them are way too stupid to understand that this country was founded on white western values and a demographic shift would be detrimental to our society as a whole.
Other non whites of /pol/ how do you deal with being "one of the smarter ones"?
>>
>>133924618
First of all, latino is not a race
>>
>>133924841
Try telling that to Latinos over here.
I'm essentially white in skin color, I burn in the sun, but I wouldn't say I'm white because I'm not pure
>>
>>133924618
Despite what the stormfag kids here tell you, there are shitty people, or niggers, in every race. Anyone who sympathizes with the ethnic cleansing being carried out against whites (and particularly Christians) is an honorary white.
>>
>>133924618
Those tacos look really tasty. Pork? Missing the pineapple. >>133924618
>>
File: waffle-house.jpg (168KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
waffle-house.jpg
168KB, 660x495px
>>133924618
McDonald’s sources its fresh ingredients from the same places my supermarket does. Bagged Greens? Yes. Blueberries from the Central Valley? Done. Major Brand Apple Slices? You got it. Also, the egg McMuffins are made with eggs that are cracked right onto the griddle. Sure the strawberry banana smoothie has a lot of sugar in it, but so do smoothies everywhere else and the ones at McDonald’s have the most vitamin C. For the record, my kids order the small strawberry-banana smoothie which is a 12 oz drink clocking in at 210 calories.Not to mention the fruit and walnut salad, a great snack for kids. It is the most hidden item on the menu. Even most employees don’t realize it’s there, but if you ask for it by name, they can find it. Above all, the kitchens and pantries at McDonald’s are immaculate.
>>
>>133925120
they have been brainwashed to think they're part of an homogenous "brown/latino race" when in reality latinos can be of any race
>>
By not being a submissive cuck and supporting my race faggot beaner
>>
File: 1499637474203.jpg (1MB, 4000x3549px) Image search: [Google]
1499637474203.jpg
1MB, 4000x3549px
>>133924618
You are now on the phase I like to call the Porfirio Diaz, you'll get over it, visit the Mexican cities (actual cities, not fucking TJ) and you'll realize about 45% are smart, just have low education, also their values are similar to the Nazi ideologies, due to Mexico's period of almost becoming fascist. So, don't loose hope, you're only encountering the disgusting mixes that make Mexico look bad, I got my engineering doctorate in UNAM, so trust me, there are a lot of Nazis in the universities, specially the history teachers.

>55% of them are pure negro mix that act just like the nigger in the US, which is unfortunate, they're a lost cause.... but useful idiots.
>>
>>133924618
Sounds like they a bit jealous of how well you have adapted to your environment. Lead by example, it seems like you are already sir.
>>
File: 1500236407719.jpg (135KB, 780x623px) Image search: [Google]
1500236407719.jpg
135KB, 780x623px
>>133924618
Anyone else read OP's post with a Mexican accent?
>>
>>133928616
I did too kek
>>
File: 39c.jpg (61KB, 400x429px) Image search: [Google]
39c.jpg
61KB, 400x429px
>>133927442
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.