[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama looks like a god compared to trump, and I couldnt stand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0047.jpg (311KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0047.jpg
311KB, 620x412px
Obama looks like a god compared to trump, and I couldnt stand obama's weakness. That should tell you how bad trump is.
>>
Brraaappp
>>
So you want strong and refined?

Well, I'm only 26, and a convicted felon. You're looking for a unicorn, fella.
>>
>>133924393
The Coonmander in Chimp?
>>
>>133924393
GW was a nincompoop.
>>
>>133924393
Obama looks like a used car salesman compared to Trump.
>>
>>133924393
no. you are just really really stupid. apply occam's razor. which is more likely? really?
>>
Obama never got shit accomplished. The biggest thing he did Transgender Bathrooms, he had to do in secret using executive orders. Which is why Im glad Trump is undoing all his policies one by one
>>
File: ttdn.jpg (491KB, 1736x918px) Image search: [Google]
ttdn.jpg
491KB, 1736x918px
>>
>>133924393
>That should tell you how bad trump is
but actually just tells us how gay you are
>>
>>133924842
so you are implying Trump is the moron who got duped by the used car salesman, because Trump is a fucking disaster.
>>
>>133924393
Obama
>a nigger
Trump
>not a nigger
OP
>definite faggot, possible nigger
>>
>>133924393
No one fucking cares about your opinions you stupid nigger, no go take a razor to your throat and slash it
>>
File: 723354419655798244887.jpg (164KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
723354419655798244887.jpg
164KB, 600x720px
>>133924393
Obama bombed the wrong retards and then let clock boy into the white house? That's your god mr 1 post by this ID?
>>
File: 1495213133592.jpg (75KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495213133592.jpg
75KB, 720x540px
>>133924393
pic related to OP
>>
>>133925157
>What is Obamacare
>What is preventing a second depression
>What is spotless presidency whose worst scandals were fancy mustard and tan suit
>What is respected and loved by most of the world and hated only by rednecks and edgy manchildren
Idiot.
>>
>>133927482
/thread and topic forever
>>
What has Trump even done? Seriously? Serious question, someone actually answer it. He gave a bunch of amnesty to illegals because "muh families". The refugee cap was lifted. Congress failed to defund tax payer funded trannies in the military. MSM and racemixing and Jew propaganda is still at an all time high.

What has he even done? I don't know what he's even doing.

Obama wasa brilliant tactician and a brilliant politician if you look back at his presidency - and I don't mean that in a positive light, he really helped to hammer in one of the final nails in America's coffin. He almost single handedly destroyed the West with refugees. Obama was far more cunning than Trump.

He literally helped to establish rogue communist groups (BLM) that killed police. He pushed his communist agenda down to the lowest level of government, it was incredible.
>>
>>133924393
"I like this person more than that person. And I dislike that person, therefore this person is bad because I say so with nothing else backing my claims." - A faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.