[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ive been a White Nationalist for going on two years now. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-07-10-22-29-39.png (183KB, 684x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-10-22-29-39.png
183KB, 684x480px
So ive been a White Nationalist for going on two years now. I was ancap for several years before that but the Syrian road trip crisis and BLM shenanigans really opened my eyes. I trolled black Twitter and Hillary supporters all last year, raided NRO comment sections with other TRSwaggots. Recently however I've come to realize how much of a cult this alt right shit actually is. I spoke up the other day and voiced my opinion on Anglin. I don't trust him. Mainly because before he started his Honeypot he said the white race deserves genocide. This is documented and the audio recording is available. Just addressing this fact however was enough to have my comment literally RAIDED by people accusing me of being a Jew. Look I believe whites deserve self determination and a nation where they can look out for their own interests, but fuck the alt right. Its a cult.

And to all the stormers reading this let me save you the time and respond to your inevitable "muh alt lite". No the alt lite is just as gay as you. You people are fucking dense.
>>
>>133923120
You've never showed me your dick. Hyphen down
>>
>>133923120
Nice blog post faggot

No one gives a shit about what you are rambling about. The alt-right is a box term created by liberals to define things and people they don't like
>>
The alt right is a media straw man followed by low information idiots that are looking for something to latch on to. You sound like a larper that is trying to lend credence to this false movement, and thus set it up as a target to be "defeated", when in reality no one really identifies with that movement. Fuck off.
>>
>>133923120

You're spending too much time on the Internet dude
>>
>>133923120
You're that receeding hairline Prince faggot guy who got kick out of IE arn't you? lmao
>>
>>133923510
>no one identifies as alt righy
Yeah man you don't go any deeper than 4chan do you?
>>
>>133924026
Hubris? No Shawn is a faggot. All of those HPS kids are trash.
>>
>>133923851
I think youre right.
>>
>>133923120
stop identifying. fight for your values. others are with you.
>>
>>133923120
Babies first time being called a jew?
>>
File: 1476589812133.jpg (41KB, 403x388px) Image search: [Google]
1476589812133.jpg
41KB, 403x388px
>>133923120
That kinda-culty stuff was bothering me too recently, but I think Augustus Invictus has the right idea on this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5FOx5TDlBw

The way I see it: there are plenty of decent people scattered in all of the little in-fighting factions, and THEY are what is important, not the leaders. Some might be confused or have their trust misplaced, but they'll be instrumental in whatever happens in the future.
>>
>>133923120
You just realize the altright is a meme? FFS I know I wasn't the only one here laughing at you faggots. As soon as you started getting the tiniest attention from CNN it went to your heads and you all took yourselves way too seriously.
>>
File: 1500179838648.gif (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1500179838648.gif
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>133927831
>>
Okay then leave
>>
>>133923120

Ask Paul Ironshore about Anglin then ask him about Maax.
>>
>>133923510
This. The kikes don't want us to just be normal citizens looking out for our best interest. They have to box people with contrary views into a neat little package they can corrupt with black cocks.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.