[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican Reconquista

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: aztlan-civil-war-300x202.jpg (16KB, 300x202px) Image search: [Google]
aztlan-civil-war-300x202.jpg
16KB, 300x202px
Mexicans and Mexican-Americans of /pol/:
How many of you actually take this seriously? Is Mexico and the Mexican government in on it or is it just chicanos larping?
>>
>losing Texas to the spics
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Texas's National Guard is bigger than Mexico's Army, not even counting the Federal troops in the state.
>>
real chicanos would fight for America

-source (I'm a chicano)
>>
>>133922541
Larping. If they actually did it they'd get no more food stamps.
>>
>>133922541
America would, in response, conquer all of mexico without it's army. It would only take a few pissed Texans and Arizonians do liberate that land from the beanlords
>>
>>133922623
obviously not a grammar nazi
>>
We are taking over gringo soon your women will submit to us and we will force you to die
>>
>>133922541
What, do they think more land will somehow get rid of the poverty, corrupt police, and the cartels?
>>
>>133922541

I think it is happening. Just not as it is looks.

California could be 100% spic and wetback, but most browns will never let go of white man welfare money.

The best scenario is if NK nukes every major city in CA
>>
Does anyone know where I can find reliable statistics about the percent of Mexican Americans who support it? Google is mostly turning up crap.
>>
>>133922706
Please fuck off back to Mexico, shitskin
>>
File: Frenamex.fw.png (78KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Frenamex.fw.png
78KB, 1024x1024px
DOWN WITH ZOG!
>>
>>133923787
make us, cletus
>>
>>133922541
Latinos and hispanics are too low-energy to make this happen. Also hispanics I know seem to be getting better off the longer they stay employed in the US. Still agitators and continuous streams of poor people mean that eventually we go Venezuela or Brazil.
>>
>>133922541
Fuck that shit. I'm half Mexican, and I'd fucking rage if this place turned into anything like Mexico. Fuck that, fuck off. We're far better off being NOT Mexico.
>>
>>133923787
A ton of second generation + Mexican Americans have been known to become cops/marines in recent years.
>>
Its just people that dont apreciate the place they are in.
>>
>>133922541
Chicanos larping. They are soooo dumb. It's painful.
>>
>>133922541
Why the hell would they bother separating?? They're allowed to act like Mexicans & speak Spanish, but they still get US benefits. Eventually they'll have democratic control of the entire country through population growth.

Whites are never going to do anything to stop this because resisting foreign invasion = racism.

Los Estados Unidos before 2100 is all but inevitable, and they might even invite the rest of Mexico to join.
>pic related
>>
File: UNI_Amexico_wmain.jpg (36KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
UNI_Amexico_wmain.jpg
36KB, 640x360px
>>133925422
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498315321976.jpg (10KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498315321976.jpg
10KB, 396x385px
>>133925422
GOD HELP US ALL
>>
>>133925102

You do realize Mexicans have already shit this place up like Mexico right?
>>
>>133925422
I sure hope not. I hope the Mexicans that are here now stop being welfare sheep and stop voting democrat for welfare. At the same time, the illegal ones that do vote are forced to vote democrat because they're just that, illegal and need benefits due the fact that they can't get fucking jobs. The democrats know this and exploit this shit to get more votes.

The democrats will advocate for open borders, and half ass legal citizenship, and in turn, they cater to them with federal aid and siphon votes.
>>
jewmansonry cop clergy fuk you
>>
>>133922541
Never really made any sense. They come to America because Mexico is shitty, but then... want to make that part of America into Mexico???? Hypothetically they take over, viva la Mexico etc etc. So what's stopping new territory from turning into utter shit like the rest of Mexico?
>>
File: 1176419638414.jpg (202KB, 1002x583px) Image search: [Google]
1176419638414.jpg
202KB, 1002x583px
>>133925324
This.
It's second generation spoiled brats or first generation that was too young when they were brought over to remember how shit mexico is.

When you have no real problems in life, you start making them up or aligning yourself with movements that try to change things.

Those edgy teens grow out of it.
Most of the beans that I've met that spout the aztlan bullshit barely speak spanish.
They are the ones that get bullied and picked on when they go to mexico for their summer vacations by the real mexicans who actually have it tough and would give anything to be anywhere but mexico.

It's all bunch of social angst and excuses to be mad at something and chimp out, just like the whole BLM and WE WUZ KANGZ thing.

t. Permanent resident mexican who gave up a lot to be able to live in America
>>
>>133925676
Yes, but at least we still have law and order, and our government isn't in shambles.

Illegal immigration is plaguing us so hard. I get disgusted every time I got to parts of my city where all there is are Mexicans and graffiti, trash, and damaged buildings everywhere. No decency what so ever.
>>
>>133922541
Azteca shouldn't be trusted to rule again. They killed peaceful mayan and olmec societies with their human sacrifice.
Give it back to the natives of the usa, Pueblo, pomo, and yakima
>>
>>133925824
Wow, a Mexican who gets it.
>>
Non messican't here, but I KNOW them, and have been paying attention for over 20 years to this shit...

They ALL know about it. It's been taught in schools, it's talked about on their radio, and in their media. It's discussed at home, work, parties, bars, etc. And as far as those in the US, currently...75% WANT it to happen. End of story.
>>
>>133922541
They're larping. Think about what their endgame is.

>Corrupt politicians?
Check.
>Rampant drug trade?
Check.
>Untouchable cartels?
Check.
>Retarded poverty levels?
Check.
>Unsustainable population?
Check.

"Tenemos el gobierno que merecemos."
"We have the government we deserve."
>Common phrase when Mexicans discuss their politics.
>>
>>133925824
It's frustrating. People just need more understanding and comprehension skills when it comes down to it. They need to think and research before they form opinions... I don't know why that's so hard to ask.
>>
>>133922541
Hopefully a lot of them. Then we can purge the beans too.
>>
I think they just want to culturally reclaim Aztlan . It would still be the US politically, but it would be Mexico culturally (ethnically).
>>
File: ModernShooter.jpg (46KB, 540x522px) Image search: [Google]
ModernShooter.jpg
46KB, 540x522px
>>133922541
Somebody explain to me why democrats won't stop importing brown people to perform physical labor? Did the civil war teach them nothing?
>>
File: pedro.jpg (13KB, 345x410px) Image search: [Google]
pedro.jpg
13KB, 345x410px
>>133925824
/thread

I'd be against this sort of thing because if the Chicanos got it their way I'd be deported too, I don't understand how non-Mexican beans can stand behind this sort of thing (they're out there , I've seen them), when the Mexicans talk about Aztlan they sure as shit aren't talking about Guatemalans, Salvadorans, Hondurans or anyone from the Diarrhea Trail.

As for me, my parents showed up legally after spending nearly a decade fighting commies, they moved to a rather white part of CA or at least it was white when I was growing up. Looks like I'm gonna have to move again once I'm through with trade school
>>
File: 1498201839903.jpg (36KB, 570x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498201839903.jpg
36KB, 570x640px
>>133922541
It's bullshit, Mexico has no gibs, and that's why they're here. If they ever did attempt it losing that chunk of America would actually be great. Good luck taking Texas though. At best they'd only grab a couple places like Austin where all the SJW faggots seem to gather.
>>
>>133926211
>>133925422
I grew up in a small town with just a few token minorities, I was severely bluepilled when it came to multiculturalism and immigration. I learned Spanish and traveled south of the border for myself and it turned me into a serious Trump supporter.

>>133926967
They know if the USA finally cracks down on illegals from Mexico, it's the end of the gibs for everyone else. They work very hard to present a united front as "Latinos" in English language media/politics regardless of how the actual countries feel about each other.
>>
>>133922541
>How many of you actually take this seriously?
I've met none who even joke about this and I know a shitton of both far-right and far-left larpers.

If anything, the general consensus is that your entire country will be ruled and ran by spics in just a few generations if you fuckers don't watch out and break the conditioning.

t. norteƱo cryptojew that has only ever been to disney land on vacation
>>
>>133926698
Fun fact: Democrats used to campaign on restricting illegal immigration because the unions that donated to their campaigns frown upon shit that devalues wages. Now that democrats are funded by major corporations that love cheap labor, it's "racist" to deport "dreamers".
>>
>>133927353
>They work very hard to present a united front as "Latinos" in English language media/politics regardless of how the actual countries feel about each other.

You nailed that on the head bud, someone who knows about the tensions that exist between the different shades of bean would laugh at that united front. Those who have nothing to fear from deportations, whether they're native Whites or legal immigrants/1st+ Gen beans, should call them out on this horse shit even if they have no ties or don't care about the country they or their ancestors came from.

This bullshit needs to end
>>
>>133922706
>real chicanos
I live in San Diego all my life, Met and work with thousands of Mexicans over my life. Never once met a "Real Chicano." Go back and Fuck off.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.