[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON RUSSIA AND NORTH KOREA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: index.png (2KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
2KB, 318x159px
First part is here

Trump really played his cards well, but what he is up against he needs to play his cards perfectly.

Trump G20 first visit Poland to meet with Andrzej Duda, Sold Poland Patriot missile defense system. As well as sent a message to Russia publicly during his speech in Warsaw.

Russian Prime Minister Vladamir Putin called SOS Rex Tillerson demanding a meeting with Donald Trump.

Trump Meets with Putin and a Syrian ceasefire is arranged. The two leaders are making progress towards fighting Is is together.

Sorros has been fighting this Syrian Ceasefire Deal since the Election of Donald Trump.

McCain, Mcconnell, Lindsey Grahm have been pushing the Anti Russian Narrative since day one.

We noticed we saw a famous picture of John McCain with Syrian Rebels years back. He was working out a CIA infused deal with Turkey and Terrorists to bring down the Syrian Regime in order to block Vladamir Putin access to his Mediterranean Ports from Syria in Tartus due to rumors of military expansion. McCains entire goal is to topple Asad and replace with a puppet leader to block Russia access to ports as well as block of any chance of a Mediterranean Oil Pipeline access. It's all about the oil there.

Trump knows about this as well, agreed upon a Syrian Ceasefire after implementing strategic missile defense in Poland. Agreeing that if the Russians help the US topple Is in Syria they will continue to have rights to the port in Tartus .
>>
Once this information was leaked and brought to the attention of McCain and effort to tighten sanctions on Russia was initiated via McCain to try a last ditch effort to strain our Russia relationship. Even writing up new Sanctions linking Russia and North Korea. All because they are able to keep their port. The lives of people have no effect on McCain. This put strain on Russia's Relationship with China. Russia has allied with the US in fighing Isis putting pressure on China. If you didn't notice their was a very different demeanor in the Chinese President with Trump during the G20. It was reported that Trump was livid that China allowed North Korea to test a ballistic missile when just a few weeks previous asked China to take care of the Situation. The entire time Trump was over in Europe he was an American Salesman. Taking business from China and redirecting energy business to the United States.

Trump is currently trying to loosen economic sanctions on Russia and Tighten them on China.

Source is South Korea said to expect China to attempt to enter negotiations soon with North Korea to regulate talks between South Korea. This is not expected to end positively. Trump is giving China one last chance to deal with NoKo or he will strike.

It's not Nuclear Weapons we need to worry about it's an EMP.

Source in South Korea says Nuclear Weaponry is not what is feared from. North Korea. It is an EMP in which our south Korean source says Kim already has the ability to shut down Seuol and stated in writing “Destroy huge power grid areas in the States”

The Nuclear Weapons narrative is to sidetrack Americans from a REAL threat that is very close to occurring. EMP.

My south Korean source has stated to expect secret op missions in North Korea going after EMP capabilities.

It was also stated that a North Korean smuggled strike was “in operation” and to expect attempted power grid hacking this winter when it is cold.

There going after our Powergrid.
>>
tell us something we dont know
>>
>>133922173
see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLLSjjZvCkA&t=1s
>>
This information I am about to give you is from a government source in question but the source has merit and is confirmed real.

The entire North Korean effort is being backed by

Iran, Syria, Russia, China, and Turkey.
Source said "EMP, than troop movement through Alaska, No Navy. No Problem

Specualtion is now backed with Joint Arctic condition training prepping in Russia
>>
>>133922888
fucking bullshit. no way.
>>
>>133922888
checked, when is shit going down?
>>
fug, better take down my NK flag soon then.
>>
>>133922888
Lol ok. Sage
>>
File: 1497586402019.jpg (250KB, 924x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497586402019.jpg
250KB, 924x1200px
The nuclear NK issue was always a bit misleading. None of their nuclear weapons have a substantial strategic yield, even as deterrents they're still less potent than their conventional military. 10,000 artillery pieces is a lot more dangerous than one rickety Wiley E Coyote missile.

I don't know what you're talking about with the EMP thing, though. Destroying the power grid would be just as effective with the first-order nuclear explosion, the EMP shit isn't really a significant aspect of nuclear weapons.
>>
File: 1453068543093.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1453068543093.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>>133922074
>>133922173
>>133922888
Seems like everybody is LARPing nowadays in /pol/. I'd believe you if you linked articles that are related to what you are saying but these are all pretending and conjecture you cooked up.
>>
File: IMG_2785.jpg (75KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2785.jpg
75KB, 1024x768px
>>133922888
You shouldn't drink soju so early in the morning, gook.
>>
VPN to protect my identity.

Carrying on:

When you look at Alaska you think it would be tough to invade from that point.

1. There's a 50 distance gap between Alaska and Russia at the closest Point. Transporting troops and supplies would be much easier via Navy and Airforxe.

Also, there is an oil field. You've got plenty of fun to run a war from that spot.

Canadas military is peanuts. A handful of strikes in strategic areas and their right against our border.
>>
>>133925116
WW3
>>
Bump.

Seems they want to attack mainland America instead of Europe first. Our relationship with allies is strained and are over seas, lots of soldiers are in countries away far from Alaska. Middle East and NK bullshit is acting as a diversion and division of military man power.
>>
>>133925116
> Start WW3 to conquer Alaska.

Yeah, sure. I mean, it's obvious.
>>
South Korea must be liberated.
>>
>>133922888
So you are saying russia wants to invade the US, despite your first post?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.