[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Ben Shapiro worth listening to? Opinions?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

File: Jewpiro.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jewpiro.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>
Only if you feel like being kiked for 20 minutes and shilled at for boll and branch sheets.
>>
>>133920674
>Young Ted Cruz has a youtube channel.

Listen to his funny voice and agree with him without having any unique opinions of your own.
>>
>>133920674
No

He showed his true colors last year and that should never be forgotten.
>>
>>133920988
elaborate faggot
>>
File: 1489591723575.gif (2MB, 300x287px) Image search: [Google]
1489591723575.gif
2MB, 300x287px
non-meme sociopathic jew
>>
>>133920674
>I'm Ben Shapiro and I'm jewish
>I don't care about white genocide
>#nevertrump

Saved you the trouble of listening OP
>>
>>133920674
I think of him as more of an operative who can be dispatched to utterly destroy SJWs, but he should not be treated as a leader. He can be highly effective, but within a certain prism. He is not an ideologue or a visionary, but his brutality is incredibly useful.
>>
>>133921281

Was going to reply before I saw this answer. That's Ben Shapiro summed up perfectly.

GREAT at destroying undergraduate Ivy League SJWs.
>>
>>133921073
Michele Fields Incident
Constantly trying to paint Trump as the establishment candidate on his podcast

More, but those two are the biggest examples of his treachery last year.
>>
Nah but his overlord Andrew Klavan is. He's a tolerable neocon.
>>
>>133921548
reminded me of this for some reason
>>
>>133921684
>the city of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzEhdaRxck
>>
>>133920674
No
>>
>>133920674
He's an interesting kike, not your typical kike that looks to distort your view but looks for you to understand the capitalist system around you.
>>
>>133920674
he shilled against trump even when he was running against hillary
fuck em
>>
>>133921229
this
>>
>>133921425
he's pretty good at destroying people that graduated from ivy league aswell

the reason you listen to shapiro, molymeme or any other politics/philosophy podcast is because you want to outsource research and copy their arguments to crush normies (or because you want to know wtf is going on)

i know /pol/ hates shapiro because he is a neocon kike but some of his arguments are very good for crushing shitlibs
>>
what he did to lewandowski is unforgivable. 100% cuck and a kike to boot.
>>
No, he's a duplicitous, poisonous JEW that whines about "America First" while advocating the removal of Palestinians from IsraHELL.
>>
Like all Jews, he's a globalist who wants the US to offer the lives of our troops to fight wars for Israel. Otherwise, he's pretty solid.
>>
>>133920674
Never forget he is still a kike.

Someone posted here an article from him about how the browning of america was "totally legit goy, its about ideology" skipping over the fact that ideology is strongly correlated to race. Niggers like welfare, niggers like jungle tribalism, you import niggers, you get a mix between welfare state and urban jungle. These days detroit looks more like africa, could it be liberal policies and ideology doing this? No, its just niggers.

Then...the next article ben shapiro writes. "no, murdering palestinians and taking over their settlements is totally cool" and "getting rid of black and arab jews is the final solution to isreals problems, nothing short of that is acceptable".

Seriously, he is the beast he worships.
>>
>>133920674
Hes worth $2 million dollars abd regularly preaches about corporatism, and if chinese workers do not like being exploited, they should simply use their linkedin account to network, call on their family connections and become political commentators. He is vastly out of touch with the middle class, but because he isn't a complete cuck, he is somehow one of (((us))).
>>
I don't think hes on same team as the left, but he isn't on Trumps team either.

He launches missles at left media, academia, and left politics. Let him continue. Fuck it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
>>
Oh look a new day and another jew.
>>
>>133922032

I prefer Peterson when dealing with graduate students / professors.

Peterson scares other PhDs.
>>
Look up YouTube shit rather than podcasts be he tries to be consistently anti trump but it gets old
>>
>>133921281
This. He's our debate team. Weaponized autism straight from the basement and into the news room.
>>
>>133922359
Loose canons should always be reigned in. Genghis Khan learnt this 900 years ago. The longer they continue, the more power and influence they acquire. When they finally turn, they can be even more difficult to destroy.

Because Shapiro calls out trannys to their face, hes a "cool guy". This is how far we've fallen.

> well he advocates for the destruction of Europe and preaches how Israel must tighten its security but he once called a man in drag, a man in drag, based shapiro hurrr
>>
>>133922449
Peterson is reasonable and soft. He'll sway the other 9 people in a crowd of ten who aren't rabid zealots. Shapiro is like a firing squad. He makes a stronger point, and a stronger example out of the tenth.
>>
>>133922585
He probably wants establishment cred for his long term career, not flash in the pan populism that will get him blacklisted by Faux or anyone else in conservative media that'd give him his debate platform.
>>
>>133922449
Ben is really good if you're in a debate with others in front of someone else. If you want a good conversation Peterson is superior.
>>
>>133920674
His debating and use of logic + statistics is what you should learn from.

His political opinions are limited and naive. He thinks Reince Priebus is a good guy. Same with Paul Ryan.

When pulling from Conservative or Free Thinkers you want to find the best part of them and understand it.

If Alex Jones could debate and break down concepts like Ben, that would be a greater entity. If Ben was red pilled at all he would be better for it but he isn't. He doesn't believe in conspiracies no matter how they manifest. He probably thinks that the CFR is no big deal, etc etc.

He is a commentator on surface level issues. You can use him as a source to get a view point of your typical mainstream conservative.
>>
>>133922813
I think Spencer is a bigger threat to rising nationalism and white racial consciousness than Shapiro.

He operates on platforms that would never give ironic Nazi larpers the time of day, and confronts uppity rad-left pseuds, completely making fools of them and their ideology on a stage viewed by millions.

Spencer got punched by some sissy and all the normies laughed about it for a week.
>>
>>133920674
no.
he is tolerable to a point but he is still insufferable
>>
>>133923236
Out of all of the popular right wing icons who would you say is the most red pilled?
>>
File: 1500185223977.jpg (351KB, 861x1207px) Image search: [Google]
1500185223977.jpg
351KB, 861x1207px
We have bigger issues. He is an ally until we solve those issues and decide where he stands

To be honest, WE, are like the Jews. The difference is they spent their evolution having no homeland, and it sped up their evolution, while culling their weak. Made them resourceful and global
>>
>>133921229
Thisx2
>>
J U D E O - C H R I S T I A N V A L U E S
>>
File: 1486924523278.jpg (263KB, 733x798px) Image search: [Google]
1486924523278.jpg
263KB, 733x798px
Shapiro really is great when he's talking about 'ideas' or things in the abstract. Hell, he's even a pretty exceptional conservative; he's not a neocon establishment shill at all.

HOWEVER, he is still a kike and it really shows when he talks about things like Israel and multiculturalism in America. In the same breath, he will condemn "le ebil antisemite raycists" who think the United States should be ethnically homogeneous and support the ethno-state of Israel.

When this double standard is occasionally mentioned in the question-bag thing he does once a week on his show, he spews some bullshit about how Israel isn't based on ethnicity but ideology; that ideology being Judaism of course. It's blatantly untrue and those things are not mutually exclusive anyway. It's possible for Israel to be based on the ideology of Judaism and be an ethno-state at the same time.

In conclusion: He's useful to the small government, conservative cause but still needs to be gassed with the rest of the kikes eventually.
>>
>>133923422
Alex Jones but he is incoherent most of the time. After watching him for about a year I understand where he comes from and his message. However, he gets way too crazy sometimes. That is what makes it fun. When you listen to him you have to understand that he is being honest but his excite misguides his ability to communicate. Alex Jones bases most of his knowledge of conspiracy on the book "None Dare Call it a Conspiracy" which is a great jumping off point. The reason he comes off as incoherent is because he doesn't have the time to reexplain everything, every single day. So he will create phrases or short form/not always accurate descriptions of what he is talking about.

For him to be more effective he needs to work on putting his ideas into one place and sorting them. I do not think he will ever do that. Something like a page on their website or another website outlining the major events leading up to the creation of the Federal Reserve/Bolshevik Revolution, until now. That way you could understand the great conspiracy.

But to eliminate the jew nonsense and alien crap, the conspiracy is this:

International Bankers create central banking in many countries, the biggest win being the USA. In doing this it allows them to control the government through debt. The Bolshevik Revolution was funded by the same people who helped create the Federal Reserve and were actually helping Soviet Russia by creating laws to sell them patents for military technologies. Why also passing laws to allow for the trading of "nonstrategic resources" which were just components which make up armaments. When Communism failed it was re-branded as Globalism and is run by the same people today. Their end goal is to consolidate power and create a global government broken up into blocks.
>>
File: HPpol.jpg (220KB, 1659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HPpol.jpg
220KB, 1659x1000px
>>133920988
Chek'd and agreed
He defended the lying bitch michelle fields about corey lewandowski throwing her on the ground. Said he saw the whole thing.

also went after those interrupting NYC play assassinating Trump. He's a kike
>>
>>133923327
Spencer is a different issue on himself. He fancies himself a great leader and wants the Alt Right to be a brand. And he wants the brand to be synonymous with him. This means he puts himself first ahead of the goals. Hes also a perfect patsy that plays into the media's hands.
Spencer just isn't cut out to be a leader, and thats the only role he wants.

Shapiro though is every bit just as bad for us because he not only isn't on our side, but actively against us.
>>
>>133922449

You'd want to learn about "yourself" and psychology from Peterson to help shape your world view

You would want to learn to debate and attack bad ideas from Shapiro. Shapiro is not a deep individual. He knows what he believes and can defend them, however he is too surface level in his understanding of the self and the world.
>>
>>133920674
No... he's a fucking Jew...

No Jew will ever be an ally to the goyim.

So fuck him.

Any non Jew who says different is a brain washed piece of shit.

There is your answer.
>>
>>133924398
That is where he fails because he refuses to educate himself on "trolls".

He takes the anti-semitic jokes personally and completely fails to educate himself on Trump. He does a decent job in general but he was on the bandwagon of "Trump has no policies!" when his policies were on his fucking site the whole time. It was just a meme being passed around when it was Hillary who literally had no outlines for her policy. He would just, like everyone else, spout "everyone knows Hillary's policies". Which is both true and untrue. Simply because she did virtually no campaigning, did not have detailed policies on her site. People guess where she would be based on Obama and general democratic policy.

He will do research on some topics but understanding things like current culture or REALLY knowing what Trump was about, he won't bother.
>>
No. Ben Shapiro is a subversive fast-talking rat whose sole motivation in anything he does is forwarding the interests of his parasitic ethnic group.
>>
File: 1496713744203.jpg (61KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
1496713744203.jpg
61KB, 600x755px
>>133920674
no way jose
>>
>>133920674

No
>>
>>133920674

He's a good Jew. I like him even when I think he's wrong. His arguments tend to be reasonable and thought-through.
>>
File: IMG_6809.jpg (47KB, 564x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6809.jpg
47KB, 564x384px
of course, goy
>>
>>133924772
See, you assume that he doesn't understand, instead of that he does understand and is instead being deceptive.

I maintain that his true deceptive face was revealed during the election.
>>
>>133922813
At this point we might as well get rid of Europe
>>
>>133926047
Most of Europe is already a lost cause. They've gone past the point were solutions can be reached without conflict.
>>
File: IMG_1630.png (622KB, 1293x1407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1630.png
622KB, 1293x1407px
>>133921681
>neocon
>tolerable
Fuck off, Schlomo.
>>
File: IMG_1621.jpg (279KB, 1024x913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1621.jpg
279KB, 1024x913px
>>133920674
>>
File: IMG_1756.png (1MB, 666x950px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1756.png
1MB, 666x950px
>>
File: IMG_1650.jpg (851KB, 1500x2250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1650.jpg
851KB, 1500x2250px
>>
>>133920674
Most of the stuff he says is acceptable, used to like him a bit, but every now and then he gets on a topic that's obviously super neo-con/progressive. Plus the whole Michelle Fields incident where he tried to screw over conservatives for a Huffpo reporter he was aching to dick.
>>
>>133920674
His intelligence is average but he's able to think and articulate faster than most so he ends up sounding smarter and more charming.
>>
>>133922449
>Memerson
>>
>>133926933
Hes a good speaker. He is able to think critically as he speaks.

Thats a setup worth more than money has to offer.

I could debate him down, if i had the same traits. I just start getting angry and insulting people when they avoid subjects and throw bullshit at me. He isn't anything special, he is a highly developed communicator. Thats all.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.