[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH POLITICS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
>be me
>16-18 years old
>On track to becoming a musician. Scoring gigs, meeting with execs and music producers.
>Never had a political thought in my mind.

>be me
>18
>discover BLM video Jewtube exposing them.
>fall down the rabbit hole of anti-SJW content
>Discover /pol/ taking everything it says seriously.
>Become obsessed with arguing with SJW's over the internet.
>Starts getting involved politically in my town.
>Slowly loses interest in music.

>be me
>21
>hasn't done anything music related in years
>Realizing this shit pointless
>Wants old life back, where I was in the studio daily and I felt happy.

O think I want to take the bluepill /pol/.
>>
Just don't be an autist and keep your politics to yourself, you absolute mongoloid
>>
>>133920526

I know this feel
>>
>>133920526
Thread theme:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGORPUzLxtU&index=2&list=LLVG2FHU3kgfU-LCgrpaz1Pw
The true red pill certainly makes one lonely and sad
>>
>>133920526
Do the bognadoffs have to pic up the phone for you, you lazy cunt.
>make the call that saves your music career
You can be redpilled an make good music just like queens of the stone age
>>
how about make /pol approved music and start the new fucking underground
>>
>>133920882
>>133920526

This OP, make political music. This doesn't have to be a one-way street, combine your interests.
>>
File: cutiepepe.jpg (29KB, 551x481px) Image search: [Google]
cutiepepe.jpg
29KB, 551x481px
>>133920526

Congrats, you hit the final red-pill.

Now swallow it and learn to balance memes with dreams.
>>
>>133920526
You should go join anti-fa then faggot.
Maybe you can get into some new age hippie clique and play the kazo while O.D.ing on heroine and BBC jizz. Then complain about how the world ruined your life.

>write a song about it
>>
>>133920526
There is a way to do both, OP. I promise. The redpills grip you hard for the first few years, but as you start to realize that piddling around on 4chan isn't really going to help you be your best self, you'll gravitate back to what fulfills you. Art has purpose. Art is how humanity comes to know itself. If you're seriously based, you can combine art with redpilling. Channel the fervor with which you fight the good fight into your art.

t. filmmaker/musician
>>
File: download.png (1MB, 948x547px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1MB, 948x547px
>And then we told him he actually had a future in the (((music industry))) and he unironically believed us!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.