[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy against pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

hiro, moot, google, cia-- how is there not some psyop going on. I'm sick of the shareable shill threads but the prevalence seems like conditioning now... what are your thoughts, /pol/
>>
this pic related, not icke
>>
File: d1.jpg (131KB, 500x428px) Image search: [Google]
d1.jpg
131KB, 500x428px
The closer one gets to the truth, the more the jews double-down on anti-truth. They are trying hard to control the board.Thank god for the memer's tho.
>>
YOU'LL NEVER STOP HILLDAWG AND US BAD HOMBRES.
>>
>>133920404
It's just like what happened to /r9k/ they named the vaginal jews and their actions, all of a sudden the board is covered i homosexual and tranny shit. Soon /pol/, like /b/ and /r9k/ will be flooded with jews, trannies and faggots, to the point where no discussions will be possible. Everyone will migrate to a far more anti jew, anti tranny and anti faggot area and become slightly less tolerate of their bullshit. It does seem like conditioning and maybe it is.
>>
Psyops have been going on for centuries, get used to it. Christianity was probally the biggest one.
>>
>>133923293
This. Like is there any particular reason why there was a huge influx of christians here in the past 3 years?
>>
>>133920404
Dude. I just had that same exact thought today. Either get us to purity spiral. Condition us to change opinon of world leaders. Push demoralization. Etcetera.

back in the day we would call out demoralization shills, jidf and other fucking shit. I'm starting to see a pattern in a bunch of /pol/ posting.

It's conditioning you to think. Its obvious. Something is seriously not normal this is not the /pol/ i started browsing.
>>
>>133923583
nice counter fucking jewing. /politically incorrect/ having christians makes sense. Why? because being a christian and standing for god and family and morals is politically incorrect now you fucking shill.
Nice attempt at divide and conquer too bad you suck at it.
>>
>>133920404
if all the newfags would stop replying to shills it would be great
>>
>>133920404
It might just be opposition control and surveillance.
>>
File: The Goat & Lamb.jpg (109KB, 494x640px) Image search: [Google]
The Goat & Lamb.jpg
109KB, 494x640px
>>133923583
fuck off we love jesus and we love huwhite people
>>
>>133925398
this is what it is.

and this is what it is>>133925268

I'm going to bump this thread a few times before i go to bed because people need to start seeing the bullshit.
>>
>>133920404
Pol has been compromised. Oldfags have topkeks to look back on, newfags gonna newfag.

It's a badge of honor I guess that a Cambodian rice-basket-weaving forum is worth of millions of dollars of disinfo campaigns, D&C tactics and 24/7 propaganda shilling.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.