[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your political opinions influence who you assiociate with?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1480967084965.jpg (2MB, 3000x1999px) Image search: [Google]
1480967084965.jpg
2MB, 3000x1999px
Do you choose friends based upon politics &/or race?
What about romantic partners?
>>
>>133915238
SJWs look so much better with tape on their mouths. Who is this semen daemon?
>>
with trad Catholics its based upon the faith, if they're trad catholic or not, skin color race isn't important.
>>
>>133915238
Yes.
>>
>>133915238
Yes, I managed to red-pill my Latino, lesbian dyke friend that, Islam is incompatible with the west, and that a majority of the problems within the black community are the fault of blacks.
>>
File: 1467946215979.jpg (29KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
1467946215979.jpg
29KB, 412x430px
>>133915238
Can someone redpill me on wearing a sideways cross like that? Is that some sort of disrespectful thing or just a new trendy Christianity thing?

>>133915238
I'm 27 and my college friends have drifted away over the years and my romantic pickings are slim. I take what I can get. Just don't discuss politics with the ones that disagree with you.
>>
>>133915435
She probably has some black in her. I wouldn't touch it.
>>
>>133915238
>I cant breath
>breath

Why am I surprised she is an illiterate?
>>
No. Letting Jew politics get in the way of your reolationships is bluepilled.
>>
>>133915539
It's something liberal atheists do
>>
>>133915716
>>133915539
It's supposed to represent a "fallen cross" or the fall of Christianity in the modern era
>>
>>133915238
>friends
>romantic partners
Oh my sweet, innocent summer child, You have no idea where you are.
>>
I do, it hasn't been easy, but I'm planning on joining a group of people that actually agree with me and are working for it.

As for romantic partners, the pickings are really slim. Most white women where I'm at are either insufferable SJW's or christfags with the intellect and personality of a snail. Filled with beautiful submissive traditional Asian women who would line up for a decent looking white guy with a career, but I don't want to racemix for my kids.
>>
File: 1466117615284.png (148KB, 327x338px) Image search: [Google]
1466117615284.png
148KB, 327x338px
>>133915716
>>133915827
Are you guys memeing me or not?
>>
Being based has done wonders for me.

- The lefty anti-gun faggots are scared of me

- I have friends that are high in the corporate environment who are based and make fun of stupid blacks with me

- Attracted more traditional and hardcore women, although it does feel bad scaring away some of the libtards that I actually liked. But in the end, if she's 34 and still working the door of a nightclub or partying all the time at 35... they're a lost cause anyway.

- Even somewhat based black guys respect me for not being a faggot white liberal and actually speaking the truth about nogs.
>>
>>133915238
I don't have to choose. Liberals are the most incredibly intolerant people even more so than the niggest nigger, and choose to segregate themselves.

A conservative will at least associate on a professional level with a liberal. A liberal will not even be Kikebook friends with anyone who isn't an ultra-liberal bernfag.

Indoctrination is incredible.
>>
>>133915978
Find a girl from a European immigrant background. They're more based than Western Euro cunts or Americans. Unless you can find a nice southern girl.

Depends on your cultural background.
>>
>>133916290
Mate, at this point I'd settle for a dumb, virginal white girl that I can just work to mold into an ideal wife and mother.

If I find any who are worth it I'll definitely be going for them.
>>
>>133915238
No, I'm essentially a Fascist NatSoc/white supremacist and my best friend and some of my other best friends are black.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.