[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are females more privileged in society, as opposed to men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1496279781068.jpg (228KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496279781068.jpg
228KB, 1600x1200px
Are females more privileged in society, as opposed to men?
>>
Just the hot ones.
>>
>>133914646

yes.

Proof: the white knights that will come to protect their lady's honor trying to prove me wrong
>>
>>133914715
No, all of them an extent. Scholarships, job prefences, overall preferencial treatment, more social sympathy etc.

Not to say that women don't have their own problems they have to deal with in life. Even the hot ones are victims to being manipulatable retarded cunts because nobody treats them like normal human beings.
>>
>>133914715
No, absolutely all of them are. Even an ugly girl with her legs left open long enough will find a cuck willing to support her.
>>
>>133914646
yes, example as a man how many people buy you free drinks at bars or meals? none

woman get shit for free because they have a pussy I know several females who have their apartments paid for by dudes who are not even fucking them. Ask yourself this, how many decent looking homeless women are there? answer none. Men will take them in and let them live with them.
>>
>>133914837
>Not to say that women don't have their own problems they have to deal with in life.
In which almost all of them are self caused.

>help! I keep dating bad boys!
>>
>>133914837

>>133914853

The only true group of people that do not have privilege of any kind is the ugly, and especially ugly women cause no one wants to have babies with them.
>>
>>133914646
Depends on how you wanna live life.

If you want to be taken care of, be a chick. Some dude will earn the bread for you.

If you want power and your own direction in life, be a man.
>>
>>133914646
what's the color of her eyes? mine are similar, everyone says it's green but looks brown for me.
>>
File: taytaysexy.gif (2MB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
taytaysexy.gif
2MB, 380x380px
For hot chics, yes. They don't have to put forth much effort at all.
>>
>>133914906

I've been pretty cucked before, but paying rent and not banging...how does one get that cucked
>>
>>133915115

Haven't you heard the phrase
> Behind every great man is a womyn.
>>
>>133914646
If you have to ask...
TiTS or GTFO
>>
>>133915258
Thank you! That's what I've been saying.
>>
>>133914646
Nope. Only bitter virgins will tell you otherwise, such as
>>133914715
>>133914837
>>133914853
>>133914906
Since they're male, they don't know what women have to go through, just like how someone without depression can't exactly imagine what depression feels lkme. They're just a bunch of fucking betas lmao.
>>
>>133914646
Yes

/thread
>>
>>133915414
>>
Feminism was created to give women who were generally deemed by some as less physically attractive an edge against more attractive women. Now that attractive women can become feminist the ugly girls are sent to the back of the line.
>>
>>133914906
How much of a deluded orbiter do you have to be to pay someone's rent? That is just unimaginable to me.
>>
>>133914646
Women have titties and fuckholes.
>>
>>133914646
Compared to men, women get on average 60% lesser sentences in federal court for committing the same crimes.
When women claim rape, everyone believes them and the accused will often see punishment. My roommate was actually raped, so drunk he passed out while having sex with a girl that was stalking him for weeks and took advantage of him just breaking up with a long time gf and he didn't even think anything bad happened. If the roles were reversed, he would have been expelled and looking at jail time.
>>
>>133915999
He should have just pounded her gash then got a hot blonde the next day
>>
>>133915258
All women have to do is exist and not stuff 3000+ calories a day while doing no physical activity to speak of.
>>
>>133914646
Yes
>>
File: onepost.png (613KB, 1000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
onepost.png
613KB, 1000x2250px
>>133914646
Single sentince writing prompt? Check.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.