[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whites are the new Native Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Look at picture related. See how the white suicide rate is SKYROCKETING.

I also read how "deaths of despair" (alcoholism, drug abuse, suicide) are rising among whites in America. Source:
>https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-23/white-working-class-death-rate-to-be-elevated-for-a-generation

The situation is the same in the UK. White working class boys are the worst performing group in schools:
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/white-working-class-boys-perform-worst-at-gcses-research-shows/

HOW THE FUCK do we fix this?

The problem is that if we try and suggest "whites should feel proud, just like other races feel proud" then people say "WHITE PRIDE IS WHITE SUPREMACY AND YOU JUST WANT TO KILL PEOPLE"

Which is fucking bullshit. But anyway, I think we need to stand up for white people as a group way more than we do. We need to say that white people deserve to fucking exist and deserve to be proud.
>>
>>133912412
Women are responsible for this.
>>
File: guess who.png (36KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
guess who.png
36KB, 1080x1080px
>>133912890

But who made women the crap they are?
>>
>>133913037
its not who but what and that what is feminism.

Also the problem is obvious and the solution is simple and also obvious. The final one
>>
>>133912890
No, LEFTISTS are responsible. That broad coalition of effeminate white males, minorities, SOME women (not all), etc.

Also, of course, the corporations that are more than happy to pander to them. They just want to protect their positions of wealth. They don't give a shit what happens to white people as a group, because they got theirs, so fuck anybody else the same colour as them.
>>
I like alcohol because it weeds out the weak. To bad they don't save the taxpayers money by dying sooner.
>>
>>133914239
"The weak" are members of your race. Their dying means that YOU have less power in society. Because you have fewer people on your side.
>>
>>133913553
How about solutions that aren't memes for a fucking second?

>HURR DURR LE FINAL SOLUTION

Yeah except you're not going to do that are you? And neither is America as a nation. So why not focus on solutions that can actually happen?
>>
Attempted bump
>>
Bemp
>>
>>133912412
I notice that an increasing number of white people are simply giving up on life. It's not an explicit decision like suicide, but more of an attitude - "fuck it; I just don't care anymore." And without purpose, death will frequently follow within months or years, with surprising regularity.

I don't know that it CAN be fixed, at least not as modern society is currently constituted.
>>
>>133919212
That's exactly my point

I think the way to fix it is to start feeling proud of being white again. Take pride in white culture. Celebrate whiteness. Celebrate English ancestry, Scottish ancestry, Welsh ancestry, Irish ancestry, Italian ancestry, whatever it is you have. People need to feel proud about themselves. Every other race is allowed to apart from white people.
>>
>>133912412
ITT
>>
>>133919913
I agree with that. I want ALL of those people to be trod on.
>>
>>133912890
we should get rid of them so we can all become fags
>>
>>133912890
This.
>>
>>133919913
yeah FUCK these niggers
>>
Just a guess, but maybe it's correlated with atheism, which is correlated with IQ/education/wealth, which are correlated with whiteness.
>>
File: IMG_0272.jpg (106KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0272.jpg
106KB, 600x399px
>>133912412
Make way,comeing though
>>
Also, white culture and music became very nihilistic, depressed, angry, and self-hating starting in the 90s. White kids started listening to Nirvana, Linkin Park, and Slipknot singing about how life sucks, while music of other races/cultures filled the void of confident, happy, sexy party music.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.