[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Net Neutrality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: handinpants.jpg (83KB, 799x558px) Image search: [Google]
handinpants.jpg
83KB, 799x558px
>No net neutrality thread in /pol/
What will we do if this act passes?
>>
well hopefully all this alt-right RACISM can get SHUT the FUCK DOWN!

WHO'S WITH ME?!
>>
>>133909148
>net neutrality passes
>4chan dies
>we are freed
>>
We will march alongside our opposition in the fight against corporate power.

Fuck mega-corporations and this blatant perversion of capitalism.
>>
Celebrate. Net Neutrality kills market competition and innovations.
>>
>>133909579
>net neutrality passes
You're about 2 years too late m8
>>
>>133909148
There's a reason all the corporations like Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon, etc. are supporting Net Neutrality: it gives them a monopoly over the internet so they can brainwash everyone with their civilization-destroying messages about how great globalist domination, 3rd world immigration, and degeneration are. We need to free the internet so that regressive politically-correct opinions aren't the only acceptable ones by getting rid of "net neutrality."
>>
>>133909579
We become free, but what happens to the free world? What will happen when /pol/ isn't there to meme somebody into presidency and to fight against some of the most corrupt motherfuckers with the dankest maymays a 400lb hacker can come up with?
>>
>>133910775
Are you daft? Destroying net neutrality will allow the corporations/ISPs/special interest lobbying to decide which opinions and brands are "acceptable" through the lens of their services -- you know, the opinions and brands that support this heretical globalization and degeneracy you're so against.
>>
File: 1499925011051.jpg (98KB, 656x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499925011051.jpg
98KB, 656x1024px
>>133910775
>it gives them a monopoly over the internet
No it doesn't, and the big jewish ISPs are against it.
>>
I'll celebrate if net neutrality is destroyed
>>
>>133910775
>Facebook, Google, Twitter, Amazon
Can be mostly avoided. ISP's cannot.

ISP's should not have the power to censor the entire internet.
>>
>>133911390
you know what's more unavoidable than an isp?
the government, you fucking retard
>>
I don't know what I'll do without 4chan.
>>
>>133911557
The government that isn't allowed to do that under the first amendment? Not to mention that neutrality doesn't help them censor shit in any way whatsoever.
>>
If a website is behaving poorly, you can always go to a different web site that isn't as shitty.
Net neutrality fags argue that it's necessary because some people can't easily find a competitive ISP.
Regulations should be decreased to allow for more competition in the service provider market.
Net neutrality fags argue that giving the federal government the power to write the rules about what's fair and what's not is a good thing, when the power will then be ceded to the political winds of the times. You unfavored political party is in power? Too bad, they're the ones making the rules for the internet now, and you begged for it. Ceding the principle in the first place is the big mistake, they did not have that power without net neutrality. It's fucking stupid. It's easier to find alternatives to ISPs than to roll back federal power. Federal power, once granted, is almost NEVER given back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.