[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL at being an obedient citizen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: slave.jpg (55KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
slave.jpg
55KB, 500x375px
JFL @ being an obedient citizen to a government that doesn't give a fuck about you. This fucked up society is the main cause of the majority of your problems. Every normalfag who plays the morally upright card and goes out of their way to reprimand "tax cheats" needs to be eviscerated.

lie,cheat and fucking steal your way to the top in life if you have too, just lol at playing by "ethics' or abiding 'law'

SURVIVAL OF THE FUCKING FITTEST, THE UNIVERSE AND NATURE DON'T GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT MORAL CODES SET BY HUMANS
>>
>>133896501
nigga if you end up breaking the law and you get sent to prison nobody'll help you
you're probably going to jail for something trivial and that's why you made this thread, enjoy not being free
>>
Then why the fuck even form a society and goverment?

Society and civilisations as a whole are big prisoner's dillema. Sure you can lie, cheat, kill and steal for your own benefit but societies with less of those will be stronger as a whole and in advantage of those where corruption is everywhere.

You can ignore morals but if you do more people around you may start to do the same or be forced to do so and the society will end up in the worse sitation than it was before.

Essentially being an "obedient citizen" will usually be more beneficial to society as a whole in the long run but not necessarily for individual in the short run.

Perhaps following "moral codes" is the best solution for humanity as a whole. It's just actually beneficial moral codes have to be chosen.
>>
>>133896501
>Walk on the pavement

Why is that there? Everything else is about staying in line and this tells you to walk on the fucking street.
>>
>>133896501
.t sociopath
>>
File: 1499654064885.gif (2MB, 282x158px) Image search: [Google]
1499654064885.gif
2MB, 282x158px
>>133896501
Edgy teenager the thread

sage
>>
>>133896501
Literally every line in that photo is great advice. I only thought otherwise when i was an edgy teenager
>>
File: 1496407499904.jpg (120KB, 1136x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1496407499904.jpg
120KB, 1136x1181px
>>133896501
>walk on the pavement

FUCK THE SYSTEM
>>
>>133896501
>still didn't commit suicide
>free
>>
>>133896501

That pic sounds very comfy.

How do you know freedom is want you want? What would you do with it?

Think, think really hard before answering.
>>
>>133896501
hmmmm
>>
>>133899543
So much this. If getting married, having kids and enjoying life is slavery, then sign me up.

>financial freedom to do what you want with a job
>regular pussy if you're not a complete loser of a husband
>beautiful kids to carry on your name
>be "normal" by going to amusement parks, taking holidays, taking kids swimming at the beach, doing fun things
>walking to stay fit
>watching tv (or not) in your free time
>not breaking the law
>making yourself able to survive for 20-30 years without contributing any further to society because you already did

Slavery sounding pretty fucking awesome right now desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.