[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caitlyn Jenner for California Senate - 2018 GENERAL

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: OJPX5Wiy.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
OJPX5Wiy.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
You know to be honest, who the fuck knows if she would win or lose. Since Trump's win, everything we know about politics has been changing. She would be good candidate IF she were something like "Gays/Trans shouldn't be confined to be one issue voters and should be concerned about their safety and economic interests" and "Despite myself being trans, I am a minority and I think that we should live in what the US should be, a free country of free choice where people are different but not equal and should respect/learn isolation on these issues" and "Gays should be worried about a flux of third world immigrants that are out to kill homosexuals/trans and should have concealed carry". She also is a Christian, so just throw in something about how the family should be a man and a woman raising a child .I say IF because this is all hypothetical at this point, but if it happens with something remotely like this, she would be a really strong candidate, in my opinion.

TL;DR It's possible she could win if she had the right platform, very hypothetical at this point in the game.
>>
>>133895412
>Since Trump's win, everything we know about politics has been changing.
not really

it was a fixed race
>>
you said "she" seven times in this posting in six sentences
we have too many disingenuous postings on this board to let this type of shit fly. you must die. god wills it. everything good in this life and everything we've been gifted with demands that you get diseases. it's just the way it is. wont sage because i dont have that good "slide thread" infographic but i know someone will furnish it soon
>>
>>133895412
>she
>>
>>133895412
I would support Bruce, er, Caitlyn, just for the entertainment value
>>
>>133895774
I had thought a lot about that. If Trump were controlled opposition, the media wouldn't have chimped out so much and they would've throw Hillary IMMEDIATELY under the bus.
>>
>>133895779
Listen. I personally am a believer in Hans Hermann Hoppe's ancap society where there is no state trying to sustain an egalitarian society, and people could have the private communities and boundaries they want.

But I also live in the real world, and knowing that there is a possible candidate with a possible message that could be good on other issues besides LGBT, could unseat another democrat in the senate IN CALIFORNIA, and even bring sanity to the degenerate world of trans people, I'm just laying out its a good possibility.

There are always going to be crazy people like Jenner in the real world that do this kind of shit to themselves, I don't mind calling him a her so long as normal people like you and I are allowed to be left alone and not have to pay legal reprimands for using the wrong pronoun, and people who do gender and gene therapy for kids who are about 5 years old are given severe legal consequences.
>>
>>133895412
XX and XY.
That's it. Your opinion does not override biology. If how you feel or think dictates actuality then there's absolutely no reason why you can't be 60 when you're 19 or an elephant when your a human.
How nobody who claims what you do can't understand that is nothing short of astonishing.
>>
>>133895412
I'd vote for him.
>>
>>133896723
Nah you are missing it. He killed a guy in a car accident and to garner sympathy from the courts he came out as trans then. He is still into women. True trannies are gay guys who hate being gay and wish they could fuck straight guys.
>>
>>133896723
I believe that trans people do suffer from something that is mental and causes them to do this to themselves. I'm just laying out possibility that Jenner could win.
>>
>>133897034
They do. Delusions that they are gay (mostly). But he just gets off on crossdressing. I mean think about it. If people calling you a woman and viewing you in women's clothing made you cum wouldn't you perpetuate it as equivalent to a sexual orientation?
>>
>>133897209
not gay*
>>
File: BRUCE.jpg (51KB, 872x640px) Image search: [Google]
BRUCE.jpg
51KB, 872x640px
>>133896894
There is no argument that a man cannot be a lesbian.
>>
HE ITS STILL A MAN GAY BOY
>>
she's gonna get shot
>>
>>133897224
True. I think it's called gender dysphoria or something. Point is, if she ran, it could be a good thing for the LGBT community to get away from being one issue and one party voters.
>>
>>133897771
It isn't gender dysphoria it is severe body dysmorphia mixed with a self-hatred and a rejection of homosexuality as an applicable self-reference.

They look at themselves in the mirror and say, well if I sound feminine, why don't I look feminine?

That's just how the cookie crumbles.

I do think we need more gay Republicans in office, but he isn't gay.

There's been no discussion on pol of this guy:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/07/13/cincinnati-gay-gop-candidate/477093001/
>>
The woman California deserves.
>>
>>133895412
>she
>>
>>133898004
I didn't know about this guy. Seems like a pretty good guy. The problem with gays is that usually when someone is gay, society and culture has always tried to make them feel like the victim, therefore they always need "help", and then vote Democrat.
>>
>>133898671
I'm sure there are more figures like this guy, of both parties, who simply don't get much attention here because they DONT claim victim status and therefore are uninteresting to pol.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.