[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpilled Waifu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_1271.jpg (141KB, 750x944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.jpg
141KB, 750x944px
How does one go about meeting a fully redpilled 1488 gf? Apparently there's a ton of them in V4 and Ukraine but I only speak English. Would a mail-order bride or marriage agency work or would it be worth it to vacation with my normie bros and see if I can meet one in person somewhere?
>>
redpilled?
>tatoos on face
>so much makeup
>fake eyebrows

She looks more like an antifa than anything
Fucking punk ass

This is not what a 1488 gf looks like, OP
>>
>>133892249
You don't meet a redpilled girl. Girls are stupid when it comes to complex matters like politics. You redpill her yourself
>>
>>133892249
>APPARENTLY
>>
That's Mark Collett's bird
>>
>>133892249
shes the equivalent to those fat bald cunts with nazi tattoos all over their body. Hitler would be proud.
>>
>>133892542
So much this. Women literally alter their brain structure towards your DNA when you cum inside them (look it up), they will adopt your worldview if you are Alfa enough
>>
File: 1494519082707.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494519082707.png
57KB, 276x256px
>>133892249
> necktattoo
> facetattoo
> fake eyebrows
> fake blonde
> shiton of makeup

DROPPED
>>
>>133892249

>tattooed whore

I'm sure she's got real conviction and isn't a dumb follower at all.
>>
She's probably selling clothing, you morons. Or she's the look-at-me nashie version of MoldyLocks
>>
>>133892249
>redpilled
>prostitute
kindly gas yourself
>>
>>133892249
>wants a "fully redpilled 1488 gf"
>posts a whore

kill yourself
>>
>>133892249
1488 women are notorious for objectifying and fetishizing black men. They just don't have kids with them but they are almost always coal burners.
>>
>>133893702
you made that up
>>
every true neo-nazi in slavic countries sticks to purity of slavic blood so i 'm not sure that you can find somebody.
>>
KKK waifu
>>
I claim she's red pilled
>>
>>
>>133892249
Redpilled women?

Haha, next joke please.

Women can't comprehend anything like men can.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>133892540
Gotta agree with the Frog on this one. That bitch looks like trash and I wouldn't want her raising my kids. It's more the makeup than the tattoos that is putting me off though, looks like a leftist.
>>
>>
>>133894175
That's a trad catholic waifu from Spain you cunt
>>
She's just my type. You faggots against tattoos are faggots
>>
>>133892249
by the way. You dont find red pilled women. they dont really exist. You just make them agree with you. they'll give in if you're not a fag
>>
>>133892542
/thread. Get yourself a young virgin girl, 13 or less, and become like her second father, teaching her in the ways of the redpill.
>>
>>133895162
Kek, if the white race is relying on white men not being faggot pussies you guys are doomed. Your just like the asian boys, your women don't respect you because even your chads are pussies.
>>
>>133895322
we'll see. White have been through worse if you know our history. Hopefully Gen Z will gas you Pedro. Maybe not though. Things are changing and all the cherry picked fem boi's wont help you
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.