[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I hate blacks so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: NIGGER.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGER.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
I only see a nigger maybe once a month where I live, so why do they piss me off so much? They seem to piss off the entirely of the human race.
>>
>>133890971
Because they're murderers and rapists, just like Hispanics.
>>
It's instinctive to protect what you love from foreign invaders :D
>>
because you've been brainwashed by an anime website
>>
>>133890971
because their culture has spilled over into whites. Now you have a lot of Whites who embrace nigger culture. This increases degeneracy in society, and makes it harder for normal whites to to adapt
>>
>>133891235
No, it's not that....I really want to murder every nigger I see. I think genocide would be in order.

I think what pisses me off about niggers is their sperm. One or two niggers I can accept. But the niggers are never OK with that. They want to spread their feral, low IQ, third world genetics onto other races. That's what pisses me off about niggers. If we castrated every nigger male I'd be OK with them just being the jesters of society.
>>
>>133890971
I never see them anymore because I work in a profession that requires IQ of at least 120. I don't watch sports or go to clubs or anything else involving stupid people. But I did grow up surrounded by subhumans because my parents were miserable clueless hippies.

Niggers need to be exterminated.
>>
>>133890971
Because you're a literal retard that lets /pol/ influence you too much. It really is a shame that you can't go to fun cities with some kind of black population. You'd probably explode. You're the actual chimp because you can't control yourself. LOL
>>
>>133890971
>Why do I hate blacks so much?

You live in America.
>>
They Stink. They're stupid. They're ugly. Prone to vice. No morals. Criminal behavior. And so on.
>>
>>133893065
Aw, did I make the low IQ chimp mad? How does it feel being born the lowest caste of humans on the planet? Big ugly gorilla nose, revolting smell, and skin the same color as the shit I took this morning. Your one chance of existence on this planet is through the eyes of the most hated sector of society. Repulsive to women worldwide.
>>
I genuinely experience the same feeling all the time. For me it's probably the way the act, talk and look - they're really noisy and obnoxious. Italy turned into a shithole as the niggers are fucking everywhere. Good thing I don't actually live here because I'd probably kill myself if I stayed here for longer than a month.
>>
Have you seen they way they dress?

>obese 40 something nigress wears yoga pants, a sports bra that's 3 sizes too small and a fishnet shirt to show off its rolls
>8 or something niglet is wearing sagged jeans, a tank top, a snapback and headphones, hitting every rapper stereotype
>college age nog cut a hole in the top of its hat so its hair bun can stick through

And that's just one neighborhood I drive by.
>>
File: Lil Wayne.jpg (189KB, 900x626px) Image search: [Google]
Lil Wayne.jpg
189KB, 900x626px
Well don't hate the one fucking guy who told the (((journalists))) to fuck off when they asked if he supported BLM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6mBZSQdGCE
>>
>>133893524
this esp. the first one, even when dousing with a gallon of cologne, you can still smell that distinct b.o., just in addition to enough cologne vapor to gag on.
>>
>>133897378
based wayne
>>
>>133890971
they offend every sense
>>
no city with more than 5% black population is fun
>>
That's because they are not part of the human race.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqTURpCzphs
>>
Probably has something to do with poor social skills, OP.

>>133897913
If you can't have fun in Mobile AL, Jackson MS, Austin, New York, LA, Miami, or Anchorage AK, sorry you're just not a fun person.
>>
The moment you meet a black person you immediately feel all your senses being assaulted.

First is your sight as it focuses on the swollen lips and jaws, the wide grotesque nostrils, and the unsightly nappy hair that itself refuses all forms of order and maintenance.

The second is hearing, as your ears are berated with a barking animalistic roar each time the nigger speaks.

The third is smell as your nose is filled with their heavy suffocating natural musk that neither shower nor shea butter lotion can cover up.

Finally, and only in particularly unpleasant situations your sense of touch is assaulted when you grasp hands with them and feel their cold, dry, ashy, leathery skin.

That's just on the physical level, though. This doesn't even address how stupid and impulsive and perverse and violent they are.
>>
>>133898209
All shitholes that smell like human waste. Anchorage being the only exception. All though Anchorage is only over 5% because fort Richardson.
>>
>>133892378

>No, it's not that....I really want to murder every nigger I see. I think genocide would be in order.

I'm guessing you got bullied
>>
File: 1999-2014_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png (61KB, 867x745px) Image search: [Google]
1999-2014_Hom_rates-firearm-a.png
61KB, 867x745px
>>133890971
Beware of the niggers...

But the good non-gang non-drug black people are fine
>>
>>133894266
I have a distinct memory of being afraid of black people when I was a kid, probably because we lived in the border lands close to the niggers and I remember them chimping out. I also remember feeling guilty about "prejudice" which we had been indoctrinated about.

I carried that stupid mental weight around for years, believing that racism is wrong and that when black people did niggerish things like stealing, lying, skipping school, yelling, etc it was all due to racism, slavery, and poverty.

I'm at the race realism stage now. A lot of blacks are terrible but they can be okay if they go to church all the time, place a high value on education, and aspire to be better - I feel like there are some good ones out there, but they're being overshadowed by ghetto culture. I blame the Jews.
>>
Because they have a rude in your face culture, stop focusing on it, the hate isn't good for you so just avoid them unless they are well educated.
>>
Africans are generally not bad at all. African Americans seem completely fucked
>>
File: 5809f2a2c36188b95e8b45ae.jpg (140KB, 790x444px) Image search: [Google]
5809f2a2c36188b95e8b45ae.jpg
140KB, 790x444px
Realize, that a lot of Black America's problems are caused by the nigger poverty pimps exploiting them.
Be very aware what those "Black Community Leaders" are really doing just to enrich themselves...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHkC6UJlIaY
>>
File: ahhhshieeet.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhshieeet.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>133890971
I feel ya man, I work and live in a utopia where there are no blacks (mid west fly over). But when I see one at work passing by loading or unloading I know they are holding down a job so I feel good about seeing them.

Yet when I turn on the TV or listen to NPR I'm bombarded by all the murder and crime perpetrated by straight up niggers and it makes me hate.
>>
>>133891235
Hahahaha lol this
t. long time lurker
>>
File: camouflage.jpg (14KB, 340x309px) Image search: [Google]
camouflage.jpg
14KB, 340x309px
>>133890971
>I only see a nigger maybe once a month where I live
Come live where I do, you'll figure it out in seconds.
>>
>>133904702
Oh btw I thought I had tourette's for the longest time cause I uncontrollably say the word "niggers" when I fuck something up.
>>
File: CaveDwellersgonnahate.jpg (155KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CaveDwellersgonnahate.jpg
155KB, 1200x1200px
>>133890971
Yakub, maker and creator of the devil. Swine merchant... your time is near at hand. Fuck with me and your time will be now. Your presence here effects the mind of my people like a fever. You, Yakub, are the bearer of nine thousand nine hundred and ninety nine diseases, evil, corrupt, porkchop-eatin' brain!
>>
>>133897615
One of us.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.