[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trolling atheists?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1574.png (3MB, 2001x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1574.png
3MB, 2001x1125px
Dear atheists, the world is deterministic. That means that there is a "plan" for you, whether you like it or not.
Free will is for femenine minds who cant grasp true reality. If you dont like the idea of a God thats fine, but if something gave a start to existence, wtf was it?
>>
>>133885654
>god exists therefore the bible is true
>>
>>133886277
Did i say that?
>>
From you're logic, what created God?
>>
>>133885654
You haven't even taken a philosphy 101 class
Do some reading and try again.
Don't claim to be right, as only a fucking fool would in this argument, but the evidence seems to lean to there not being a god.
>>
>>133886920
That's about what you can expect from atheist "intellectuals".

Ignoring what you have to say and just regurgitating the same tired points they've heard elsewhere.
>>
>>133885654
everything looks like it was planned in retrospect but things are uncertain and chaotic in the present, also the present is the only thing that exists. There is no long term order and entropy always wins.
>>
>>133887712
Revelation 1:8
>>
>>133885654
A plan involves intention you retard. What's free will got to do with it? Existence includes time so how can it have a 'start'
>>
>>133885654
>Dear atheists, the world is deterministic. That means that there is a "plan" for you, whether you like it or not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_indeterminacy
>>
>>133885654

>"Hey guys, there's a god and his name is Karapkafam, here's his book"
>"Dude what proof do you have of the existence of Karapkafam?"
>"This book right here bro! It shows how everything is!"
>"Ok, but how do we know that's true?"
>"...Because the book, dumbass, don't make me kill you for blaspheming Karapkafam, that's in the book too."
>"you're retarded, and this is probably a scam, go jump off a bridge"

Literally the only reason the conversation DOESN'T go this way in modern times is because the religion has been around for so long and is completely non evidence based. Just look at Joseph Smith, completely horseshit scam, (STILL drags an entire state (utah) into it's clutches, and the rest of us laugh at call them retards.
>>
>>133885654
>Dear atheists, the world is deterministic.
No it's not, you undereducated moron
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.