[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Euthanasia of the severely mentally retarded should be mandatory.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

In a productive society, severely mentally retarded individuals serve no purpose except that their parents are pretty much keeping them as "pets"

Why, in our modern society do we not just terminate such genetic failures at birth? Or before if it is detected?

These "humans" are only a drain on society.

In the rest of the animal kingdom, if an individual is born with a severe mental handicap that prevents basic functioning, no time is wasted "taking care" of them, they are either discarded and left out for predators or perhaps eaten by the parent if the species is capable.
>>
>>133885597
Are those animals still alive?
>>
>>133885597
Religion has unfortunately altered the natural and desired order. Now all life is sacred, and God has a plan for everything. Christians, specifically, believe that pain and suffering are gifts from God, intended to bring them closer to him.
>>
>>133885885
Even 3000 years ago I bet it was extremely difficult for a mother to abandon her disfigured child. Maternal instincts are a bitch, I imagine it was always the man/tribe who chose to cast away the child.
>>
I agree. Same goes for old people that want to live that extra year instead of dying with honor like in a kamikazi attack on mecca.
>>
>>133885597
Id kill it myself, id do the jailtime for it, its nothing compared to the lifetime of suffering me and the child would have lived.
It would be an act of mercy.
>>
>>133886032
Nah, like in Moana it was the bitch throwing her little baby away, bitches be heartless
>>
File: Freedom.jpg (44KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
Freedom.jpg
44KB, 625x417px
>>133885597
If some sap chooses to spend their money to take care of someone... let them.
>>
>when you have one already
>go for two
>>
>>133885885
Religion is definitely a problem. I have noticed that a lot of these families with severely retarded children are deeply religious.
>>
>>133885597
You are right on everything. The problem is the society you want isn't one worth having.
>>
>>133886199
That mother is selfish as fuck for having another child when it was guaranteed to be retarded like that honestly.
>>
>>133885597

I disagree. If you want to fund and bring up your own retards without input from the taxpayer, then that should be fine. Otherwise, I think that euthanasia is a better solution.
>>
>>133886298
>that society

What society?

And how is it not worth living in a world that is retard free? Literally nothing would be worse off without retards.
>>
>>133886461
Well, you were born with advanced faggotry. What should be done with you?
>>
>>133885597
>when you nutted and she keeps on sucking
>>
>>133886052
If I had a child with severe disabilities like that, if my partner agreed we would euthanize the thing. If she did not and wanted to keep such a genetic mishap I would gladly leave her.
>>
>>133885597
I disagree. Medical advances in dealing with the disabled have benefited everyone.
>>
File: 1500036207245m.jpg (69KB, 981x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500036207245m.jpg
69KB, 981x1024px
>>133886561

Fucking kek
>>
>>133886910

They could be used as test subjects. Replacing any and all animal testing.

Or harvested for organs and so forth.
>>
Meanwhile, your anonymous comment hasn't been any more productive than the parents taking care of these children.
>>
It's what separates us from the Muslims really. Those kids would've been raped and tossed in the street to die in the middle East.
>>
File: 1499888479228.jpg (45KB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
1499888479228.jpg
45KB, 400x441px
>>133887852
Neither has yours! But this board is meant for discourse, and here we are.
>>
>>133888138
Even insane cults like islam know that disposal of retards is necessary lol.
>>
>>133885597
After the first abomination, why did they try for another? Are they trying to corrupt the realm of man? Is that woman's vagina a chaos portal?
>>
File: 1499833455798.jpg (51KB, 519x412px) Image search: [Google]
1499833455798.jpg
51KB, 519x412px
>born too early to explore the galaxy
>born too late to explore the earth

>born just in time to have retarded mosquito kids
>>
>>133888646
This sick bitch obviously enjoys keeping them as disgusting, drooling, incontinent pets.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.