[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was Obama the worst president ever? Let's list the ways ITT

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: hqdefault (6).jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Why was Obama the worst president ever? Let's list the ways ITT
>>
>>133884969
Helped sparked a great flooding of Mexican illegals
>>
>>133886474
He should be executed for treason by the greatest modern president, President Trump
>>
File: 4L_2TV0Muyj.jpg (165KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
4L_2TV0Muyj.jpg
165KB, 620x387px
>>133884969

Pumped tons of money into solar. Which is one of the most inefficient forms of energy to produce. As a result many American Coal workers lost jobs. Coal by the way is much more efficient to mine and utilize.

Spent more money on education, which isn't a bad thing necessarily. But, as with anything, yields from costs tend to reach a maximum and say there. So basically we spent much more than we should have to have the average standardized tests scored at the same level.

The whole Obamacare debacle. Forced people to get coverage, even if they didn't want to. Basically wanted to set up a single-payer system. Premiums skyrocketed for normal middle-class families. Also required businesses to offer medical for workers at full-time or >40 hours. Effectively forcing lower class people to need several jobs to afford the drop in wages from their total hours decreasing.

Really his whole presidency was a meme. He was a poster child for the Democratic Party, who consistently exploits the lower class into voting against their interests.
>>
He's a nigger
>>
File: IMG_0350.png (62KB, 1168x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0350.png
62KB, 1168x450px
>>
File: IMG_0352.jpg (69KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0352.jpg
69KB, 1024x512px
>>
File: IMG_0353.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>133884969
That's not Carter anon
>>
>>133884969
I don't want to play the King Nigger's advocate but isn't it to focus on the beer itself to close your eyes? A glass of Guinness deserves to be savored not drank fast
>>
File: IMG_0354.png (50KB, 1168x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0354.png
50KB, 1168x450px
>>
>>133886771
>the Democratic Party, who consistently exploits the lower class into voting against their interests

ahh yes I forgot how much Republicans care about the working class by championing wage increase and fighting for their healthcare
>>
The cunt made a Marine hold umbrellas for him and that roach Erdogan. Disrespectful cockmongler.
I use a pinky to drink though, and I know how to drink beer.
>>
It's hard to look tough and macho drinking out of a pint glass, no matter how you do it. Really the only way to look tough drinking is straight out of the can. (Not bottles, though - because they too closely resemble a penis)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.