[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which EU party is your favorite, /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1500224273956[1].png (362KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1500224273956[1].png
362KB, 1500x1500px
An EU-party is a party that runs in european elections niggas, not a party that happens to be in Europe

Different european parties (as in parties that run in national elections) make up the EU parties.

The EPP (EPP) for example has the CDU from germany, the FI from Italy, all the mainstream right parties, and is usually pro-EU and Christian Democrats

The ACRE (ECR) has the UK Conservatives and a couple others who are also pro-EU but more euroskeptic, wanting the EU to be less relevant. Usually pro-EU conservatives

The ADDE (EFDD) is the party that contains UKIP, Korwin-Mikke's party, the M5S (though they were gonna betray them and move to ALDE). Usually Anti-EU conservatives and conservatarians, or populists, usually also for decentralization and direct democracy. Sweden democrats are here too

ALDE (ALDE) are pro-EU liberal cuckolds, Macron and Trudeau-tier. Usually strong in countries like Belgium and the Netherlands

EuropeanLEFT (GUE-NGL) are commie and nordic leftist cucks. Somewhat more skeptical of the EU too. Bernie-tier

PES (S&D) are the mainstream left. Social-democrat cucks and EU shills.

EAF/MENF (ENF) are both anti-EU nationalists, what usually is called far-right. Geert, Le Pen, Hofer, etc are all here.

Greens/EFA (Greens-EFA) are libertine green cucks, EU shills and progressive regionalists who shill for minorities

For some dumb reason, parties and parliamentary blocs are different, so you won't see this name on wikipedia, but rather the names of the political groups associated with them, which I wrote in ()

Every other party is largely irrelevant and doesn't even elect people

APF (basically nazis, only elected members are Golden Dawn) and AENM (seems like the same shit as APF, but Jobbik is it's main member, so maybe they're eurasianists) and INITIATIVE (full-on Marxist-Leninist) have people in the EU parliament, but they caucus as non-Inscrits

Nationalists and far-right are the most divided, one of the reasons y they're huge failures
>>
File: ZUqT7S[1].png (137KB, 648x262px) Image search: [Google]
ZUqT7S[1].png
137KB, 648x262px
Pic related is the current composition of the EU Parliament
>>
Fuck the EU
>>
>>133882356
Anything but ENF or APF is retarded
>>
>>133882891
what about based nigel tho

>>133882680
u're still in it m8
>>
>>133883328
For now read my trip u cunt
>>
File: P84.jpg (29KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
P84.jpg
29KB, 378x378px
>>133882356
I like that freedom one, with the eagle
>>
>>133883800
taht's Geert, less libertarian economically than u might think

>>133883531
we'll see, this shit is taking waaay too long
>>
>>133883328
>what about based nigel tho
Single issue meme party, useless after brexit
>>
>>133882356
I voted for European left last election and will vote for them during the 2019 election
>>
>>133884889
no surprises there Sven
>>
>>133884760
They can still become relevant if May fucks up bigly

FPTP really fucked them tho, as did Red UKIP

>>133884889
of course you would
>>
>>133887154
They were only relevant in the EU parliament because the elections are forced to be proportional, with FPTP they don't have a chance at ever becoming a serious party
And even if they did they don't seem to be particularly /pol/-like, i don't think they ever took an hard stance on immigration and stuff like that
>>
File: eoTkti[1].jpg (1004KB, 1528x6078px) Image search: [Google]
eoTkti[1].jpg
1004KB, 1528x6078px
PIC RELATED: Relevant parties in each group

>>133887335
they are taking now

Their largest problem was being divided between commies in the north and tatcherites in the South

They couldn't focus enough to win people in a certain constituency without losing the others

And the Tories were smart to accept Brexit and stop cucking their euroskeptic wing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.