[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Young American Men Are Choosing Video Games Over Work in Staggering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: welcome-to-gear-vr-1024x581.jpg (139KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
welcome-to-gear-vr-1024x581.jpg
139KB, 1024x581px
Why are young men choosing gaming over work and having a family?

http://fortune.com/2017/07/16/video-games-users-men/
>>
Otherwise known as, Men Who Cannot Find Jobs Fill Time With Entertainment.

Of course the ((media)) never writes the article from that perspective.
>>
>>133880258
Because gaming is infinitely more entertaining and enjoyable than trying to woo some egotistical roast.
>>
>>133880258
We're not slaves. We're not going to uphold Western civilization while the masses are doing everything to destroy it.
>>
File: Nazi 94.png (179KB, 523x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi 94.png
179KB, 523x900px
>>133880258
Watch these threads. Gamergate 2.0 with VR is coming up, I have a feeling.
>>
>>133880258
What possess you faggots to post the same fucking thread every day all day
Fuck you and fuck every newfag who always takes the bait. Sage goes in all fields
>>
>men are biologically programmed to desire accomplishment and victory
>current world and economy makes it very difficult to achieve accomplishment and victory by conventional means
>men retreat into simulated accomplishment and victory
oh gee who would've thought
>>
>>133880661
Also, that article cites a 4.3% unemployment rate as justification for layong blame on the men rather than on the job market and economy. Completely ignoring the fact that stable full-time employment is much harder to come by, and that the unemployment stats are juked by low quality low pay short term trash "jobs".
>>
>>133880258
because you can't get divorce raped by a Playstation, nobody's Xbox has slept with the entire football team and PC's don't come brainwashed by PC culture
>>
>>133880661
Nah. Better known as bitch ass coddling parents that won't throw out the trash.
>>
>>133880258
Why work my ass off so some dumb fucking nigger can get rich?

Fuck off you wont make money off my back I rather make you poor and rape your family.
>>
> Yfw you realize Capitalism will crash and burn in your lifetime

Keep it going lads. Don't degrade yourself by accepting some low wage cuck job. You'll end up taking it up the ass while your boss laughs all the way to the bank.
>>
>>133881279
Difficult to do when job market is a horror show and houses cost several hundred thousands of dollars. The only one apparently trying to fix this is Trump in clamping down on free trade and attempting to bring back manufacturing to american soil.
>>
File: midage.jpg (188KB, 1205x623px) Image search: [Google]
midage.jpg
188KB, 1205x623px
>>133880258
>We find that younger men reported increased
happiness during the 2000s, despite stagnant wages, declining employment rates and
increased propensity to live with parents/relatives

meanwhile the middle-aged men are committing suicide in high numbers
the economists are just upset that they can't meet their GDP targets
since consumption is 70% of the economy they should have considered that before suppressing wages and creating bubbles in real estate and everywhere else
>>
>>133880258
Oy vey, the wageslaves are on strike!
>>
>>133881261
Saved.
>>
>>133880258
I got a job yesterday, and I start tomorrow.
It sucks knowing I won't be on here as much, but I'm getting paid well to do physical labor that will help get me in shape, thus allowing me to go out into the world and find me an Aryan Princess to make white babies with.

But how did I get this job?
Nepotism.
Quite literally family offered it to me.
>>
>>133881177
underrated and ignored digits no more, have a (you).
>>
>>133880258
This is easily the worst daily bait thread.
>>
>work yourself to death, be taxed to death to finance parasites of all sorts, be divorce raped while being blamed for every wrongdoing in the world for being a white male

KYS slave.
>>
>>133885996
Dont hate the player hate the game nepotism is legit if you work hard and do a good job after words.... good luck on waifu hunting
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.