[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do SJWs keep acting like a female lead is something new and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: rsc.png (1MB, 949x479px) Image search: [Google]
rsc.png
1MB, 949x479px
Why do SJWs keep acting like a female lead is something new and groundbreaking? It's not like we haven't been doing that since the eighties...
>>
>>133879153
the one on the right is hot. name? nudes?
>>
>>133879153
98% horror movies have female protagonist
>>
>>133879338
underage detected
>>
>>133879470
so you know whos that then? I am 25 but from Somalia
>>
>>133879689
of course the chick from the terminator movies
and if your from somalia i get why you dont know who she is
>>
>>133879689
watch the terminator films they are great
>>
>>133879338
emilia clarke
>>
It's not a new thing so I don't understand why people still get upset about it.
>>
>>133879689

kill yourself somali scum
>>
>>133880238
We get upset at them changing male characters and making them female. And acting like it's a big victory for feminism because wammen need strong role models.
>>
>>133880238
sjws get upset because they want to make it seem like they created a new concept and others get upset because they know it has existed for a long time
>>
>>133879815
>>133880015
I did see 1
>>
>>133880096
thank u
>>
>>133880555
Shit posting again are we Kekistani. Take it to >>>/tv/
>>
>>133879153
Because everything they do now is out of spite.
>>
>>133879338
Linda Hamilton
>>
File: THANKYOUBASEDCHAOSGOD.jpg (414KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
THANKYOUBASEDCHAOSGOD.jpg
414KB, 1800x1322px
>>133879153
Stop paying attention to (((movies))) you consumerist twat.
READ MORE
ABANDON KEKISTAN YE SARGONITES, IT IS NAUGHT BUT STRIFE WHICH AWAITS YOU.
>>
>>133879153
There is quite the difference between older movies that had a female lead and modern day films. Back then the female lead wasn't just a strong empowered women. They had faults, they had depth, Look at Sarah Conner. Her role in the entire franchises wasn't "Girl Power YAY!!" It was Mother of the saviour of the human race. She had faults, and fears. She also was bad ass but not because of women power, it was because who she was.
Ripley was the same in some regards. She was the lone survivor of the first alien, did not want to go back, but leading expert in Aliens. She was a strong lead but not to mary sueing, She had experience dealing with the aliens.

TL;DR Female leads back then were not about appealing to a female audience, they were well written characters, Female leads now, Total trash who are mary sues and ment to appeal to the left.
>>
>>133879153
>It's not like we haven't been doing that since the eighties...
Since the eighties? There is plenty of female lead stories in the Bible, anon
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.