[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White women hate thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: normal Japanese woman.jpg (67KB, 770x470px) Image search: [Google]
normal Japanese woman.jpg
67KB, 770x470px
Before the local harpies pipe up, know that white men will always win the SMV game. You are being forced to trade down to black and brown men who are less educated than you and physically beat you and then abandon you, so cut the crap out. You're losing the game you started.

2 years ago I wouldn't have needed to say this, but this thread isn't about transwomen. You're not real women. This has nothing to do with you.

Reasons to hate white women:

- They are the fattest race of women on Earth.

- They created feminism.

- They are the only reason leftist politicians ever get into office.

- They are the only women who bring up politics on first dates.

- They are the only women who make openly misandrist statements about men to your face.

- They are hairy, masculine dykes.

- They destroyed all of the institutions that created good men, and then complained about "where have all the good men gone."

- They have the least fertile cunts of any race. If you want to make sure you have a small number of descendants, marry a white woman.

- They act like being a woman requires heroism, when all it takes is laying on your back and letting the gynocratic plutonomy buy everything for you.

- They would rather breed with a criminal nigger just to feel dick inside them instead of responsibly using a high IQ sperm bank because they crave male attention.

- They are the reason for our massive national debts.

- They are the reason for consumerism and materialism.

- They are fake nationalists who twist in the political wind to attract Chads.

- They are fundamentally an anti-civilizational force.
>>
>>133874801
This thread sucks. kys ricecooker
>>
>>133875507
t. Becky McKormick, never worked a day in her life, but is still an "oppressed" minority
>>
>>133874801
GOTTA BLEACH THEM ALL
PUSSYMON!
>>
>>133874801
>>133874801
I never liked white women, personally I always go for Indian, African or middel eastern women. Both Asians and whites has always been kind of boring.
Why chose plain boring vanilla if you can get brown and delicious chocolate?
>>
OP, most of what you described fits Sheboons as well
>>
>>133877085
You're just stupid Sven. You have no practical reason for your preference. You just think they are exotic because you are European. We have been forced to live around shitskins for centuries, so we hate them.

You will have stupid children if you breed with an inbred Muslim. Thankfully her family will just beat you to a pulp if you try to get serious with her.

>>133877193

We don't really have those in Canada. We have actual African women here who can usually speak more than one language.
>>
>>133877344
Paid government shill detected.
>>
>>133877344
>We have actual African women here who can usually speak more than one language.

http://chimpmania.com/forum/showthread.php?8289-2-Canadian-Tourists-Stabbed-to-death-In-Atlantic-City-By-Sheboon
>>
Asian QTs master race.
>>
File: bf9.jpg (37KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
bf9.jpg
37KB, 680x382px
>>133878708
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.