[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LGBT hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1075.jpg (93KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1075.jpg
93KB, 480x800px
Visiting Belgrade

>See beautiful monuments to old Serbian heroes and kings
>Gorgeous old churchesbthat stand as a testament to our faith
>Eat amazing cultural food, drink some awesome rakija
>Visit Tito's grave and museum
>Enjoying myself and am humbled by my experience in this old city
>Proud to be a Serb
>Walking back to apartment
>See two lesbians kissing and holding hands
>Day ruined

Who else hates it when this happens?
>>
>>133868652
>be me
>picking up aunt at airport
>see two lezzers at the train station holding hands
>get so angry I actually give them bad looks and shake head
>eventually forget about it

Take refuge in the fact that you'll forget about it. God will not desert us. soon, my brother, soon.
>>
>>133868652
batice u beograd su se doselili sljam i bagra iz hercegovine hrvatcke i crnolonci ...mozes misliti sta su sve doneli sa sobom
>>
Glory to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit now and forever and to the ages of ages amen.

Bless the saints of the Serbian Church.
>>
>>133868652
>live in canadian city
>hold any opinion of homosexuality other than a positive one
automatically labeled a nazi. i want to move to alberta after notley gets her ass kicked out.
>>
>>133868652
>implying rakija is not as degenerate as lesbians
>>
>>133869464
Utter trash
>>
>>133870047
One makes your day, the other ruins it
>>
>>133869521
Bless you brother
>>
>>133869323
What makes me more angry is the thought of them in my city
>>
File: HET 1954.jpg (32KB, 278x400px) Image search: [Google]
HET 1954.jpg
32KB, 278x400px
>>133870388
both destroy a nation, you weak dummy
>>
>Visit Tito's grave and museum
sounds to me like you're the gay one in the whole story...
>>
>>133871075
I respect him for creating a stable nation. I don't agree with all of his policies, but I loved the aspect of self-management.
>>
>>133871537
yugoslavia didn't die because of titos death, it died because the gibs went dry.
The gibs were the reason yugo worked, not communist tito that hated serbs with a passion.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.