[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age did you grow out of your atheist phase? 17 here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: typical.jpg (43KB, 640x485px) Image search: [Google]
typical.jpg
43KB, 640x485px
What age did you grow out of your atheist phase?

17 here
>>
is that styx?
>>
File: typicalchristian.jpg (30KB, 445x334px) Image search: [Google]
typicalchristian.jpg
30KB, 445x334px
>>133866573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpva_iit-8
>>
>>133866573

How pathetic does you life have to be to sit around and shitpost here all day?
>>
I still don't believe there's a god, but I've become fully aware atheists are more damaging to our society than christians, and that downfall of religion and the rise of degeneracy are likely directly linked
>>
>>133866573
When I understood that the only way to get rid of all ills of modern society is to embrace the faith in the one true god.

May Allah guide my knife hand to the throats of the degenerates.
>>
>>133866573
21-23ish
A bit late, but better late then never
>>
File: ngbbs4b7a943af049b.jpg (15KB, 480x397px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4b7a943af049b.jpg
15KB, 480x397px
>>133866573

pic related

>stereotypical deus vult
>>
>>
>>133866573
I want to find faith in something but I just can't at the moment. :(

>>133866645
I seen this photo before I ever got into styx

>>133866864
I remember being in middle school and high school and thinking for three and a half years of my life that religion was the most damaging thing to a society and the biggest threat to Western civilization now that I'm older and have listened to the other side I realize that it basically built the civilization I praise and cannot live without in my opinion White's need to invent a new religion something that borrows the best aspects of paganism Buddhism and certain denominations of Christianity.

There's two types of religion though little r and Big R little r is the cultural aspect where it's more about self-discipline self-control and Customs but Big R is the spiritual aspect of religion and its promises such as the afterlife.
>>
>>133866573
25 after a summer of soul searching alone in a cabin in the Apennines. I still don't believe in organized religions tho but I understand it's importance in indoctrinating the masses
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.